FF: I Hate You But..#13 page 69

MrinalR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
WRITER'S NOTE

Hello everyone! I am going to start a new FF soon which is yet unnamed. I have few names on my list but will update the name as and when I feel it's the perfect one.

The characters will be unfolded with time.

Here I'll be giving a short prologue and tell me whether i should continue or not.  

PROLOGUE

"Life is not about what we expect it to be, its all about what comes to us as a dream and change all the dimensions of our life in just a flip."

He closed his book as he waited for the plane to land. He was landing back to where he belonged. He was ecstatic to be back. The first thing that came to his mind when he started counting the days of getting home is to touch embrace his mother land. His life was all about his family friends and his profession. he gave his best in everything he did. 

His feet touched the ground of his land and the same second it drizzled for a minute making him realize that his motherland has missed him too. Nobody could have got a better welcome than this. He thought to himself and a small grin appeared on his face making the glow more prominent. He headed to a person.
"Kaka you take the car and my luggage. I want to ride myself."
The person standing in front of him who supposedly seemed to be his driver nodded and handed him a key.
"Okay baba" he said smiling pointing towards a bike which appeared to be modified. The whole structure of the bike was unique as though not made anywhere else.
He grin widened as he handed over his luggage to his driver and walked towards his bike.
Within a second he was on the bike making himself comfortable and putting the engine of the bike to ignition simultaneously.

He pushed the horn button and drove away to feel what he missed since last 7 years...

She is the queen. A real queen in every sense. She is not bothered about what is happening all around. She is just interested in her cars, ball and her clothes. But she is bright. very little that she learn she never let anyone take away her position when it comes to the result. She love challenges and to add the flavor to the cake when there is a competition dare she lost any one. 
She slipped out of the house slowly before her father notice her. Noway she would dare to break through today if it wasn't important. 
She slowly headed to her car which was open on the top and zoomed away before anyone could register the fact that she fled. 

He was thinking all along what the home would be now. He have not came back since he left but now he is back forever. He was in his own thoughts when a scarf flew to him and hid his face. The smell of that scarf made him feel it is familiar. His thoughts mingled over to recognize the familiarity of that scarf when...
*bang*

She heard it and turned behind when she saw a man was full with blood all over the road was lying lifeless on the road. She put the reverse gear of the car and sped reversely to the man lying. He was been hit by a truck which had already fled away. The man was lying there unconscious and she had no clue whether he is alive or ... She didn't even wanted to think of other option when she realized that her scarf was lying over the man's chest...

P.s. so plz let me know whetther I should continue with this. If you want me to continue plz wait till november 7 as i am busy till then. Do not forget to hit the like button and those who want pm please add me to their buddy list.    πŸ˜Š

MY OTHER WORKS

FF:KASH

SS:KISMAT SE

Edited by Karnika007 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrinalR thumbnail
INDEX

PROMO -- PAGE 4

CHAPTER 1-- PAGE 6

CHAPTER 2 -- PAGE 9

CHAPTER 3-- PAGE 15

CHAPTER 4-- PAGE 18

CHAPTER 5-- PAGE 20

CHAPTER 6 -- PAGE 23

CHAPTER 7 -- PAGE 28

CHAPTER 8 -- PAGE 35

CHAPTER 9 -- PAGE 41

CHAPTER 10 (a) -- PAGE 46 

CHAPTER 10 (b) -- PAGE 50 

CHAPTER 11 -- PAGE 62

CHAPTER 12 -- PAGE 66

CHAPTER 13 -- PAGE 69
Edited by Karnika007 - 10 years ago
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wao! New ff..
Mrinal,plz plz cntinue it. It damn interestng. Plz tel me he is alive. Oh god,it gonna b rockng for sure. Bt nw d waitng days wl kil me. Update soon.Edited by moonkmh - 12 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Mrinal, super luved the prologue
great one indeed
pls continue
lazyblues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congo...
continue soon plzz
bad pnt to leav 
plz alive
MrinalR thumbnail
thanks moon and priya as usual u too are d 1st one to comment b it is my os or 1st ff. I'l need time to write this as i also need to write kash by kittu dis bdy na! Afterall kash is my elder baby then this yet to b named baby. Kash ko jara nourish karna hai na... Sorry for putting u all on hold..

Wow,mrinal another beautiful work from u ! Hmm so the guy is arjun right who got hit by truck? i hope he is alive huh ! I know he will be hmm continue soon! so i could have a idea what the story is bout ! BTW i love your work and thee way u writeπŸ‘

Edited by ..Aisha.. - 12 years ago
love.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome...! Love your work hun πŸ˜ƒ 
"His feet touched the ground of his land and the same second it drizzled for a minute making him realize that his motherland has missed him too." > Awesome... really nice and touching!
Cant wait for you to continue...!
Thanks and update soon!
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mrinal, dont worry about quick updates - we can wait
we will wait for KASH on Kritz b'day - longing to know how she is going to kiss him in public -
MrinalR thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arjuhisis

mrinal, dont worry about quick updates - we can wait

we will wait for KASH on Kritz b'day - longing to know how she is going to kiss him in public -

hun e1 m egar to write hw she is gonna giv him d kiss