radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Maya...Kanha's Maya

(thoughts of Radha, Radhika and Devika..compiled together in this document)

Maya is a subtle force that creates the grand illusion that the phenomenal world we see is real. But Maya is neither real nor unreal. It is an appearance, an illusory power of god. . And we see and perceive things based on our state of mind, belief, fear, or other senses...same is the case with Barkha and BB. So what we see is it only our perception or is it due to kanha's maya?
Kanha is setting the stage and BB and Berkha are seeing things as they want to see. The unreal is becoming real for them because of their fear, their ego...but each perceives Radhika differently, for BB she is a ghost and Barkha an impostor. Their minds and eyes are clouded with black smoke, and so it is difficult to see things clearly..

"Maya" is also the main reasons why Dev is also blind to the truth which is in front of him---- also is the fact that all actions are pre decided and things have to happen and at the right time--- reference to Radhika's quote to Rohan--- opportunities will be given and indications will be shown that everything is not alright--- reference to barkha offering flowers to Kanha during Narvatri and it was declined by Kanha, yet people did not see this including Dev---- radhika is in the heart of Dev but he could not see her because he did not want to see her--- tomorrow when the truth comes out no one can question the Lord for being unkind and he did not give them the chance to rectify--- all these were there but the humans chose to ignore it because what happened with Radhika had to happen.

Such is the illusory power and the effect of maya...kanha's maya..
Edited by radhika5 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

instcris thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for explanations, Radhika! I agree with you. In  my opinion , who has great faith in the power of God, and sees signs / facts /his messengers to do right, who does not believe, fancies other absurdities (as Barka and BB), and in case of  Dev, if it looked carefully all the facts and Radhika attitude toward God, would have known that her conduct is blameless, only she must stay with him as high priest wife. 
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
For me dev is way too confused and brainwashed for him to see god's signs and doings,he blinded himself from everything cause of fear of being wrong...and all barkhas bakbak made him loose trust in himself and radh too...wish that kanha/radh kn bring him out of that darkness...
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great post dear
yesterday i read someone's post saying don't god already know what is going to happen (don't know where i read and i didn't reply there),but u have written a great reply to that.
god gives opportunities and it depends on person what to choose ,rectify urself or not.God checks wheather this time,improvement or not.
when there are paths of truth and lie,which path will he choose.god always monitors.

so  we can't say directly  god knows already whats going to happen.
radhika5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: instcris

Thanks for explanations, Radhika! I agree with you. In  my opinion , who has great faith in the power of God, and sees signs / facts /his messengers to do right, who does not believe, fancies other absurdities (as Barka and BB), and in case of  Dev, if it looked carefully all the facts and Radhika attitude toward God, would have known that her conduct is blameless, only she must stay with him as high priest wife. 

Thanks instcris for your thoughts..
God does guide his "bhakth"...but it is for the "bhakth" to recognize the signs...
BB and Barkha who have not followed the righteous path ever, have clouded minds and see the "black smoke"...
And in case of Dev...he is also clouded in the "maya" and as a result not yet realized that Radhika is blameless and is the true sense is the only one who can be the wife of the high priest...

So this maya...this kanha's leela is the first step to restore Radhika to her rightful place in the PH, in the society and most importantly in Dev's life...not only as his wife but also his RPtain...

radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Radhika for opening this thread and also incorporating my random thoughts.

Before blaming Kanha I always felt the need to question why he allowed this injustice to haapen to Radhika.  Here are some of my views.

1)  Dev did not choose Barkha straight away as the RPian, because he debated with himself and his sub-conscious chose Radhika but his conscious chose Barkha and he went with the second option.  He started falling a prey to the maya or illusion.

2)  He had to listen in the dharm sabha about a man who fought tooth and nail for his wife because he knew his wife was innocent.  it did prick his heart and wanted to redeem the situation and expressed his plan to his foe.  the foe became alert and started putting her plans to action before he could even think of one.  He started falling into this web.

3)  Dev knew Radhika is an ardent devotee of kanha and for her Dev is paramount and his well being is of utmost importance.  yet when a series of things happened in front of him he accepted what was presented to him rather than question why these things were happening all of a sudden.

4) When Dev and Barkha as RP and Rpian had to put chunar on Radha Rani, there was a strong wind blown and BArkha did not hold the chunar while it was only Dev who wrapped it on Radharani.  Here Kanha clearly gives the indication and support that he cannot accept anyone else as RPian except Radhika and prevents Barkha from doing this.

5)  During Navratri function when Barkha offers the flower and the incense stick both were declined by Kanha which was there for everyone to see.  No one understood that.  When sindoor was applied by Dev to Barkha that got the approval of the society present there but did God approve this, time will tell when this aspect comes in future.

6)  Ever since the adharm happened the statue of Kanha got broken, Radhika was missing from home but could anyone lay their hands on what is all this indication about?

7) When Dev went in search of Radhika he was very close to the place where she was buried, could feel her presence yet could not see her.

8)  when Radhika/Kanha tells Dev that Radhika's presence is always in his heart but he is unable to see her because he is completely lost in the thick cloud of adharm which is thickening in the horizon.  

Kanha has to come to this household to lift the cloud that is slowly making a place for itself to not only ruin Dev but the Rpti.

I dread to say this, just the way dada lost Hari because of his act of adharm has Dev also lost Radhika here?  Has he lost the loving, affectionate Radhika who belonged tohim to RPti?  Or will Kanha be forced to pardon him because Radhika his devotee always prayed thta no danger should befall her husband and so give Dev another chance to win back his lost wife?
radhika5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Madhu-

Very well said radhika...

Thanks Madhu
radhika5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Myra.nelly

For me dev is way too confused and brainwashed for him to see god's signs and doings,he blinded himself from everything cause of fear of being wrong...and all barkhas bakbak made him loose trust in himself and radh too...wish that kanha/radh kn bring him out of that darkness...

Yes, Dev's mind is clouded by "maya" and is therefore not able to see things clearly...and Kanha will also pave the way for Dev to realize his mistakes and learn to trust himself...and restore Radhika to her rightful position...

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely thoughts , thanks for taking in to the unknown sphere which is beyond human comprehension ...
radhika5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ekta-avinafan

great post dear
yesterday i read someone's post saying don't god already know what is going to happen (don't know where i read and i didn't reply there),but u have written a great reply to that.
god gives opportunities and it depends on person what to choose ,rectify urself or not.God checks wheather this time,improvement or not.
when there are paths of truth and lie,which path will he choose.god always monitors.

so  we can't say directly  god knows already whats going to happen.

Thanks ekta..
If we all knew what will be the consequences of our actions, there are many things we would do differently...But we don't...
God gives us opportunities, and choices...and it is up to us to choose between these choices...
This is an intangible thing and really depends on one's beliefs..