Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 13

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
It was simply beautiful. Amazing, brilliant, romantic, intense! It was everything. Loved reading it. I can't wait to see how Arnav reacts to the hug. Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011the_rain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: And I Hug You Back (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nyxx

IF-Rockerz

nyxx

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Omg if you managed to write this just like that or whatever came to mind, i cant even imagine what extent you can go when you actually intensly think about Arhi and not have any assignments to worry about. But, seriously I LOVED THIS. Everything was beautifully depicted...the narration, emotion, plot, and just the overall feelings of Arnav. I liked how you showed it from his perspective..some of the lines and the use of words touched me alot! Like when he said his and her home was right there, in each others arms..AWWWHHH MANNN!Embarrassed Loveddd ittt completelyy!

Do write more but first, goodluck for youre assignments haha!

- Dee

Edited by nyxx - 15 October 2011 at 12:16am

sun2011the_rain

-Ammie-

IF-Rockerz

-Ammie-

Beintehaa Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
this was amazing loved it..its too good yaar!
the emtions and the reactions were just fabolously written..good job!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

the_rain

zobsheh

Goldie

zobsheh

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Lovely OS...how much wish it could happen like that...Arnav losing all his control FOR khushiDay Dreaming..and thanks for the pmSmile

sun2011the_rain

mirnalini

Goldie

mirnalini

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Very well written!
Great job!Big smile

the_rain

Jyo.

IF-Rockerz

Jyo.

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Sure it was boring! It was SO boring that I want to read the whole damn thing again! Are you normal? This is AMAZING! Like.. no, it's beyond that! His emotions have been perfectly summed up and I loved that way you wrote everything! It was smooth and the realisation was so beautifully written. My favourite parts were these:

Her hundred percent positive view of life and slightly cliched morals about good and bad fascinated me. It lured me to something I've been denying for a long time now. It made me want to come home early bunking work, it made me want to lie endlessly watching the stars, it made me want to devour my favourite ice-cream forgetting about my sugar level once, it made me want to smile and be happy, it made me want to be alive. It made me want to all the things that I know would ruin me ultimately.

And there were also the strangeness of my reactions to her. Even when she was not at fault, I feel like ripping her apart. When she openly questions my ego, I feel like burying her alive in the ground so low that she could never even raise her head up. And when I think of her tears, when I think of the sad hurt look she reserved only for me, I feel a mad urge to fight with the whole world, turn it all upside down and bring back the sunny smile back to her face, that would irritate the hell out of me, that would make me content.

That up there is amazing! Like.. it screams that it is! =D

And the ending line: Home. The word flashed in my mind. Hers and Mine, right here, in this moment.

So I completely loved it <3 And I loved this OS! And keep writing more =D

Lots of Love
Jyotika
Hug

sun2011the_rain

tvshowfan

IF-Sizzlerz

tvshowfan

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Hug  you have portrayed arnavs  thought so nicely Clap  just the way he is confused yet he cant helps himself from supporting kushi,
aww loved the heart brain conceptEmbarrassed

i want to see more of arnav monologue, he also should start talking to himself like kushi LOL

thanks for the pm

sun2011the_rain

naddiya26

IF-Sizzlerz

naddiya26

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
it is not at all boring it was very absorbing loved it ... you portray Arnav feeling very well  .you know after reading it i was shivering as i felt Arnav feeling ... it is really a master piece 

Edited by naddiya26 - 15 October 2011 at 1:12am

the_rain

Post Reply New Post

Go to top