CID

EP 768: Bank Robbery Se Bada Sadyantra [15.10.2011 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Good one. Hope it ends on an interesting note!

Why did the light go? Why  Why

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EP 768: Bank Robbery Se Bada Sadyantra [15.10.2011 (Page 5)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Simple One But a Nice Case..From the very start My Anut was saying that its all owner of the jewellery shop Plan..All cast was prersent..That was good for the viewers..But i think in the end if they show like that the manager of the bank was also involved with this then it can be better than this..

Also one loophole..Who closed the slider of the box and when..If The shop owner than How???
First the shop was cloded..No one was there inside the shop other than the Girl..And then the whole CID Team was there..So how he closed that slider. 

Edited by neeme - 15 October 2011 at 11:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStar-Gitanjali-

maria-rock

Goldie

maria-rock

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
very nice epi good to see trio in action.

DemonStar

Coolbie

DemonStar

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged

The story lost a bit of steam towards the end (still it wasn't as bad as I was fearing it would be), but overall I enjoyed the episode. At least enough to do a bit more detailed review. LOL

Pros -

* Interesting and well-thought story for most of the part. The concept of blanks being fired inside the store with the guard being sniped for real for apparently no reason was especially intriguing. This steadily goes on till the very end and I felt a minimalistic hint of that charming thrill and suspense that's been missing for so long.

* Good direction and pacing; the process of events unfolding throughout the story had a smooth quality to it and didn't dawdle unnecessarily at any point. Vital flaw rectified here.

* ACP sir and Abhijeet did a wonderful job in leading the investigation through the first half of the episode, mazaa aa gaya. Clap The scenes with the team monitoring the bank and store were wonderfully, suspensefully shot and I loved the little but cool snippet of Abhi-Daya conversation there. Thumbs Up Glad to see Vivek's role being expanded today. The forensic scenes were decent and Dr. Salunkhe and Kajal did very well in their part too.

Cons -

* The ending could've been better. The store owner being the culprit was a bit too predictable, and I think a more interesting plot could've been weaved around what we originally started out with. Also, how exactly he managed to lock the girl in the cabinet with the CID actively monitoring the scene is left unexplained. Confused I guess the writer hastened a bit through the second half due to time constraints.

* Daya sir was missing for much of the first half of the episode. The other two livened up that part of the investigation enough anyway, but still... the team distribution could've been better, especially towards the end. Freddy's aatma talk could've been toned down a bit, and Purvi's role should've been expanded.

* Some parts were edited in a bit weird, jarring way; for example, the shots of the store owner near the end. Should've been a bit smoother.

But despite that, at least I'm not left with an "yet another weekend goes kablooey" feeling after this one. I hope the improvement continues and they keep up the good work. Thumbs Up

Edited by DemonStar - 15 October 2011 at 11:55am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kelly32Bhavanab-Gitanjali-aadri-Akshay.Shagnikavisromastonishdebasree04deepika102neeme

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Wow seems that I should see it

deepika102

IF-Sizzlerz

deepika102

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
freddy is being made to do that aatma tomfoolery of his a bit too often these days. 

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
@Ravi, very Well Siad...And Yes I just hope too that improvement continues and they keep up the good workThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStar

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Ravi has said it all ! I completelu agree with him.. Smile The episode was interesting enough.. and quite nicely handled ! JUst a better ending could have made it even more sensible. I was even expecting a time turner sort of a thing... which would show the real procedure in detail for a bit ! Nevertheless, the presence of the whole team was quite a pleasant surprise and more than that, the presence of Duo in one frame was good after many days ! I hope Freddy gives a break to the aatma talks now.. there has been a bit too much of it already! Well done.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top