Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Yashh...

IF-Rockerz

Yashh...

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Hey all Big smile,
    This is my first post in EHMMBH forum.

I started watching the show this week only n  I am lovin this show <3...especially the characters of Jeevika and Maanvi.
though we huv seen many shows showing the bonding of 2 sisters but I found it a bit different because of the way the leads are shown.

In all the shows which show sisters bonding, are always shown like one is hyper n the other is sweet.

Jeevika is though sweet,caring n sensitive she is not boring like the others are.she is sensible n not a coward but can face the world when difficulties.

Maanvi being the pampered,hyper and talkative but brings her own dignity to her character.

I think both Krystal and Nia are doing a fabulous job,though seen Krystals work before in Kis desh mein,Baat hamari pakki hai se looks very different n dignified Smile n OMG!!! wat can i say abt Nia Sharma...she is a gem she perfectly knows what a scene demands and how react.totally love this gal <3

sry my post might be repetitive but wanted to share my feelings Smile

loads of love,
Yash

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

akrititaurussoty24MairMayurisparkling-starnaina-syedEHMMBH-loverZoya677Anhdara13-Simz-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jeevika and Maanvi" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

hiii yash,..!!

ri8 sister bonding in dis serial is hatke,.dats y we love dis show!!

nia was previously seen in kaali n c was mine fav since den,..!

i love nia's expressions a lot,..like u said c knows ki wat kind of exp a scene demands!!

m so fond of dis show since vry 1st epi!

Zoya677

IF-Dazzler

Zoya677

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
@ Yashh Very nice post...I love watching this show...Both Krystal and Nia aka Jeevika n Maanvi are doing a great job...Thay are so sweet

MairMayuri

MairMayuri

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
yash very nice post i like jeeivka and beautiful and naughty Maanu   

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.