Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Not too many...got to watching the epi kinda late and frankly it felt like a filler/wasted epi.

Barring the beginning Ashutosh-Mallika scene which was the only real noticeable highlight of the epi...so wonderful to see them reminiscing together and to know that there was a side to Ashutosh which ACTUALLY pulled pranks like that Vande Mataram oneLOLLOL...he had a solid mischievous streak which seems to have vanished somewhere over the years...or rather it seems he deliberately put it aside with time...and Mallika yearns for THAT Ashutosh...MB was so charming in this scene...especially when he laughs khul ke...but the most interesting bit ofcourse was the way that laughter dies out after a bit and there is that significant pause...the silence b/w them that is filled with so much but ofcourse there is nothing he can say to her...even as the 'dinner ki liye chalein' seems to slip out of Mallika helplessly.

The contrast ofcourse is that Ashutosh is changing...but not because of Mallika...the spark or even that indefinable something is what Nidhi brings out...it's at it's very early/nascent stage at this point and can only be summed up best in the words of the often repeated line in the show...'kuch toh hai zaroor'LOL

Apart from this I loved Anjie in this epi...that girl is such a bundle of sunshineLOL...I'm loving her character more and more and the actress playing her is doing a FAB job.

As for the rest...the entire sari/tie exercise just felt POINTLESS...I hope this hourly Friday epis business ends soon cuz as it is the show is Mon-Fri...adding on the extra hour will only deplete quality further with dragged epis.

And I guess Ashutosh will call Nidhi on Monday...for the sake of the kids...is this how she will be back for good then? Confused Hmmm

Edited by nureat01 - 14 October 2011 at 8:35pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Amulya159art80blueberries.Armu4evaarjuhi4evrKevaumm1234achieverpiyualkaMelodiousDreamsMaz.Filza.minizza-little-hopeshamilyipee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thoughts on Oct. 14th" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

umm1234

Goldie

umm1234

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
I totally agree.The story seemed to have come to a stand still. By the way in one of the promos, they say that Nidhi gifted the blue tie to Dr. Ashutosh but now they show him buying it himself Confused. In the whole one hour, the only progress in story was that Nidhi might be called back. Other than that it was "Bharti ke scenes". Nidhi was shown very depressed after her decision to quit but in this episode she was fine. Anji's character is really loveable. The actress playing Anji is doing a marvelous job. Thumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaKevaachieverminizzshamilAreYaar

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Hi5! on Angie...I like her more with each episode.

@Ashutosh-Mallika..Agree with you.. quite surprising to hear he would do such things! LOL drawing eyebrows and making people say vande mataram at a bar..LOL... it's interesting that though Mallika has been trying hard to bring back that old Ashutosh..she hasn't been successful, and if you think about it, it should have been more easier for her, because she was with him during the cheerful times..but sadly it isn't. While like you say Nidhi is subconsciously reaching out to that side of him.

Yep Ashutosh is deliberately caging that side of him...like punishing himself and blaming his Baba to leave him so suddenly..because of which he has become so alone..

@saree/tie...very filler material...the only thing that will come out of it will be Nidhi probably returning to the hospital wearing that saree and Ashu wearing the tie the same day...and they may/may not have a conversation regarding that.

@Nidhi returning because of the kids...not very fond of that idea..would rather like it if it was Nidhi herself realizing that while studying to be a doc for so many years, though she did it only as her parents wish, there was nothing else she saw herself becoming (unlike Anjie who has a dream of being a designer), and right now when shes free to do as she pleases, nothing else excites her..

I think I would like it if the next episode has Nidhi just visiting the hospital for a day to calm the kids down...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaKevapiyualkaachieverminizzshamilAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umm1234

I totally agree.The story seemed to have come to a stand still. By the way in one of the promos, they say that Nidhi gifted the blue tie to Dr. Ashutosh but now they show him buying it himself Confused. In the whole one hour, the only progress in story was that Nidhi might be called back. Other than that it was "Bharti ke scenes". Nidhi was shown very depressed after her decision to quit but in this episode she was fine. Anji's character is really loveable. The actress playing Anji is doing a marvelous job. Thumbs Up

I'm pretty sure that the entire sari/tie scenario was thrown in today simply to drag the epi...it served no purpose or much connection to that promo where they were wearing this sari/tie respectively.

Yeah the only possible progress was HINTED at...that it might be coming in Monday's epiLOL...otherwise totally pointless.

Yep Anjie is damn lovable...I thoroughly enjoy her scenes now...the actress is very spontaneous and natural in her scenes...her bubbliness, her energy makes you smile and she lights up her scenes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

achieverminizzshamil

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

Nice post.. Anu..! Loved reading ur thots..!!

I found the epi... okish... albeit agree with u cent percent..that the Ashu-Mallika bits were fabulous..!! <3   The way... Mallika is able to bring out that 'once sunny' side of Ashu is fun..!! I loved how their convo went from.. happy to sad.. to silence.. n then back to happy...!! Mallika here is really someone who knows Ashu so well.. n also understands his silences... same way he does her...!! The latter bit of the .. 'bhook' convo was good too..! In a flash.. Ashu went from angry to hurt... and i m already dying to see his blasting... off Niddhi.. when he finds out the past...!!

Even i m warming up to Anjii .. tho initially i wasnt much interested..but now.. i really luv watching Anjii Nidhi scenes... she really fills the screen with happiness.. joy and warmth!!

From the moment i heard that theres gonna b a DTPH type Mall scene.. i was dreading.. it... n hoping..that it din end up looking cheesy.. n honestly.. it was cool... tho the hit and miss was total cliche.. but well... we gotta take the good with the not so good.. as well...!! I agree with u... one hour epis.. need lot of consistency.. n matter to look commensurate to the time given... last week one hour was.. awesome.. this week was a lil okish.. hope it gets better soon!!

Btw...can i be a hopeless romantic n say...that i m mad about Ash-Ni already...!! Delighted that Nidhi is gonna be back... lets see how they show the AshNi convo...! MB ... rock on...!! <3

Edited to add:
I think.. the 'kids' bit should be just one of the reason. .n not the ONLY reason for Nidhis return!

Edited by Armu4eva - 14 October 2011 at 10:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

achieverminizzshamilAreYaar

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
After Ashutosh and Nidhi tried out a tie and sari in the trial room of a mall I switched off. I mean who does that?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

achieverminizzshamilAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maz.

Hi5! on Angie...I like her more with each episode.

@Ashutosh-Mallika..Agree with you.. quite surprising to hear he would do such things! LOL drawing eyebrows and making people say vande mataram at a bar..LOL... it's interesting that though Mallika has been trying hard to bring back that old Ashutosh..she hasn't been successful, and if you think about it, it should have been more easier for her, because she was with him during the cheerful times..but sadly it isn't. While like you say Nidhi is subconsciously reaching out to that side of him. Yep it's an interesting irony...she was the one person he's known the longest if you want to talk in friendship/romantic terms and she could just never penetrate his shell...It seems Ashutosh was like this only uptill the point of Baba leaving him...but what about all the years before that? Why did he never reciprocate towards Mallika before that? They've shared so much of their life, their memories yet it's an amazing irony that she  just can't penetrate his shell...while Nidhi managed to put cracks in that shell without even tryingLOL

@saree/tie...very filler material...the only thing that will come out of it will be Nidhi probably returning to the hospital wearing that saree and Ashu wearing the tie the same day...and they may/may not have a conversation regarding that. Naah I don't think she's going to wear a sari to the hospital anytime soon...the tie and saree might make a reappearance later i guess.

@Nidhi returning because of the kids...not very fond of that idea..would rather like it if it was Nidhi herself realizing that while studying to be a doc for so many years, though she did it only as her parents wish, there was nothing else she saw herself becoming (unlike Anjie who has a dream of being a designer), and right now when shes free to do as she pleases, nothing else excites her..

I think I would like it if the next episode has Nidhi just visiting the hospital for a day to calm the kids down... Yeah that's what I'd like too...they've shown Nidhi's restlessness in this epi...she feels bereft but she can't put her finger on it...it would make sense for her to go back to visit the kids at this point to calm them down...since she was specifically shown to say she missed Shehenshah...ofcourse there is more to it than that but that's subconscious as of now.

Nidhi's realization is creeping up on her slowly...and I think she will realize ultimately that despite all her resisting, this did end up becoming her vocation...and when she stepped into the hospital, others recognized this in her too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

achieverminizzMaz.

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

After Ashutosh and Nidhi tried out a tie and sari in the trial room of a mall I switched off. I mean who does that?

hehehehe I know..not real at all...unless they weren't any mirrors in that shop! which is very veryy unlikely.. that's the only thing that one can say in their defense..LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

achieverminizzshamilRockChicGirlAreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.