Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Latest Star News - Will Shashi Expose Shyam!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shybabe

IF-Sizzlerz

shybabe

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

Khushi's father Shashi suffered a heart attack after Shyam's truth was exposed before him. Tonight Shashi's condition will worsen as a tense Shyam looks on.

A STARPlus.in source informs, "Post Shashi's heart attack, he will be rushed to the hospital. Once Khushi reaches home she will find out about him and rush to the hospital. Shyam will be tense and worried that once conscious, Shashi will reveal his secret to Khushi and her family. Later, when Shashi will gain consciousness, he will try to talk and point at Shyam."

On tenterhooks Shyam claims, "I am dying of curiosity to know if Masaji will live or die. I never wanted to harm him, but he put himself in my path. I want Khushi at any cost and no one can stop me. He brought this on himself. I wouldn't have harmed him otherwise. I hope he doesn't get conscious or I will have to take matters in my hand and come up with a plan."

Khushi's father Shashi was shocked to know his suspicions were true. "I knew something was fishy the day I met him. Jiji got swayed by his innocent looks and charming talk. Why doesn't he stay with his wife? I have realised his purpose and won't let him get away with his plans."

Will Shashi expose Shyam before Khushi? Watch Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? every Monday to Friday at 8 pm only on STAR Plus.

http://starplus.startv.in/show/iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon-will-shashi-expose-shyam/news124_2409.aspx

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Raima36--Princess--zobshehChaudhrytmaura9ShiningStar18-Garima--Ammie-SwaNia_2RiyaDuttaArushiBSmazkachazkarushshriPinkCinderellapinky_blueskiesArhainAshish.Sad.But.True.mishti_17-AquaMermaiden-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Latest Star News - Will Shashi Expose Shyam!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Shy!!

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Oh Shut up Shyam.!Angry.Thanks for the article.!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True.

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Gosh...this disgusting Shaym will live another day for SURE!

It will take MONTHS for that jerk to be bought to light! I hope the father goes into a coma and does not actually die!

IF he dies, we all know that Shyam's charachter can NEVER be redeemed as he is a murderer!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmmaryam1991

-Ammie-

IF-Rockerz

-Ammie-

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing..!!
Shyam is such a loser argh..i hope he gets exposed soon!

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Thank you for the article.
I'm glad that TB has said that Shyam's plans will fail - I can't wait to watch the following episodes after reading this article.

Chaudhrytm

sneak-peek

Goldie

sneak-peek

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Yeah, I'm also eagerly waiting for Shyam's plans to fail miserably in the future. Egg on that loser, creep's face!Angry

pinky_blueskies

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Thanks.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.