Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

A war brewing in the future??

Shona_Mayur Goldie
Shona_Mayur
Shona_Mayur

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
From the looks of today's epi, I have a feeling that there are signs of war in the near future...of course who else would i be talking about other than our very own strict, rule and order-loving dadaji and our bubbly, childish and innocent Maanvi...I know that Jeevika is really nice and she will adjust since she is older and she doesnt want her beeji's name to be bad however Manvi doesnt really care about that and from the looks of it, we know that virat and manvi will be together...i dont know why but i feel that Manvi and dadaji (or as Manvi says, Hitler jiLOL) is gonna fight for who's on the top LOL

Now Manvi will not only need to have Virat in her favor but now she will have to fight with Dadaji too...this is getting so interesting...i am damn sure that these sisters will bring a big change in the life of two brothers and their family...omg i am loving this...still cant forget dadaji's expression when Manvi sat on his chair (overshadowing of the future i telll youTongue)

What do you guys think? Or is it just me looking into thingsLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhinka_Roykripsysparkling-starMillerrr88Rach-dc

sparkling-star Senior Member
sparkling-star
sparkling-star

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Yep .. Nice Post. I even see a war between Maanvi and Dadji coming soon. "Tan tan taaa" . LOL
Even though the DadaJi does seem strict .. He seems like a man with a golden heart. Same goes for our cute bubbly Maanvi .. she seems crazy and does mistakes and but a girl with a golden heart. Star 
But other then that .. Their at opposite ends, one is north pole while one is south. 
One is a hurricane and another is a tornado. What happens when a hurricane and tornado clashes? Wacko LOL. 
But I think this is gonna be another chemistry to look forward too. The grandfather-in-law and daughter-in-law's. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shona_MayurbeintehaaZaYa

Shona_Mayur Goldie
Shona_Mayur
Shona_Mayur

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparkling-star

Yep .. Nice Post. I even see a war between Maanvi and Dadji coming soon. "Tan tan taaa" . LOL
Even though the DadaJi does seem strict .. He seems like a man with a golden heart. Same goes for our cute bubbly Maanvi .. she seems crazy and does mistakes and but a girl with a golden heart. Star 
But other then that .. Their at opposite ends, one is north pole while one is south. 
One is a hurricane and another is a tornado. What happens when a hurricane and tornado clashes? Wacko LOL. 
But I think this is gonna be another chemistry to look forward too. The grandfather-in-law and daughter-in-law's. Wink

I am sure he's a big teddy bear at heart but right now he is not going to like Manvi...she will have to really try hard...either she will have to become like Jeevika (which i am sure she wont) or she will have to make dadaji one of them (which i am sure will happen lol)LOL
..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
I agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shona_Mayur

Millerrr88 IF-Rockerz
Millerrr88
Millerrr88

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
yes i believe so...drama between the 2 of em Confused

Shona_Mayur

Saranghae IF-Addictz
Saranghae
Saranghae

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
grr!! kya hoga??? dadaji seems so mysterious!!

Shona_Mayur

Rach-dc IF-Rockerz
Rach-dc
Rach-dc

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Yep - I see a war too.

Loved Manvis comment on hitler dadaji -"manufacturing defects"ROFL. I was ROFL on that particular dialogue. Manvi's dialogues are very well written- actually all the dialogues are well written.Clap

Shona_Mayur

Shona_Mayur Goldie
Shona_Mayur
Shona_Mayur

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
^ I know what you mean...I loved their dialogues too...the dialogue writers are really doing a great job and i lol-ed when she said manufacuring defect...I hope they keep up the good wrk!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index