Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shanti05

I liked the take I am sure some misunderstanding will develop with the way words will be coined, but then my thought also goes back to the promo where ram as priya casually kanji phase nahi hoaa, so where will they fit that in

I feel that. They will have face to face after kc night and also it will be after priya and ram are a little comfortable with some kinda subtle conversation starting between them and thenAshwin will come more into picture

Right now the development of friendship has started between ram and priya and it's just plain that to develop feelings and keep it to oneself and jealously to start which does start automatically will pour  it's flavor automatically
 True the phase right now is testing water for friendship; any more deep is yet to develop, let alone ram to feel jealous about.

once priya notices ram feeling a little uneasy when he comes to know priya was engaged to ashwin she may go all out to be rooted to her relationship with ram and ashwin 's presence will be harmless..
Harmless and toothless too. Priya will have no problems on that front.. After all Raya is a mature couple and dosent go by that youthful verve of strong love jealousiness and possessiveness. Their romance will be   more like a mature wine in a new bottle. Absolutley ambrosic and divine..

maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: auntyno1

There is actually nothing to hide, Priya did not two-time Ram and Aswin, or trap Ram into marriage. The propsal came from Niharika, both Ram and Priya declined at first  and then Ram accepted Priya as she is. It is not that Priya went too far with aswin, or some such.

I would like it if it happens this way: Priya comes to know of Aswin's presence, understand Sid's intention and confides in Ram all the details of her past.
Then Priya, with full knowledge of preferably Ram, at least of Vik- Neha, meets aswin in private, lets Sid take the most advantage of it. Later when Sid tries to use it against her, it acts as an eye-opener to Ram as of Sid's true colours.

Quite a good scenario too. Its possible that Priya can handle things very maturedly. Sid is her constant thorn in the flesh. Expose him time and again; life will be much easier..

maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anasuya43

Maris

How are you?

Nice to see you in BALH forum.😊You  are the best story teller.Even I have BHPH story with me (I have given a name as " Maris story.😃"You are a very talented writer👍🏼 Please  continue to write, we love to read it one day you are going to  become a well known writer👏

Thank you aunty. Am fine. please am just a person who happen to scribble something in my free time.. that dosent automatically brand me as a good writer. But  its nice to see you in this forum and remember my writings still...
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice and befitting reply to SId...you have described.

After Ashwin's mean attitude...I am hoping some gentleman behaviour ...will we get to see it...

Thirdly, if at this stage truth comes out Ram will not be affected...coz he still thinks it as a marriage of convenience...this can create some sort of uneasiness when he he is already in love and adores her...but I know then too our RK will be a perfect gentleman...
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Maris,
I've never seen u post any stories or poems(wait a minute...I think u posted one here) Your stories during the competition was good...I'm looking forward to reading your stories!
I agree with Anusuya. U are a fab writer!
Edited by avivakirk - 12 years ago