If only this happens... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by anizor

or ram catching priyas hand & saying my wife priya
That would be nice Anizor! the other way round😆 Great suggestion!
Originally posted by maris08

So lets all pray and hope the CVs have some good sense in dishing out different scenario for this Ashwin-Priya -Ram saga.. BTW we want this chapter closed and Raya to leave for their HM to Australia ASAp.. For that we need some catalyst.. Now who or what will be that catalst????
 My shot in the dark is Niharika being the catalyst!  her evil plans to separate the two would be ...taking them far away from Dadi...Sure her plans would backfire!
Originally posted by anizor

or ram catching priyas hand & saying my wife priya
"Yes my wife Priya..Dont mess with me.. If so then..." that should be the messaged conveyed by Ram to all and sundry by holding on to Priya firmly..
 Maris,
know I'm not supposed to chat but I wanted to invite u to South Forum...Please join...On another note have u seen Kinnu?
Originally posted by avivakirk

Maris,
know I'm not supposed to chat but I wanted to invite u to South Forum...Please join...On another note have u seen Kinnu?
yes Avi already Uma aka ammoos has invited me for that southern forum.. but dunno havent seen Kinnu in long timne..
Originally posted by maris08

yes Avi already Uma aka ammoos has invited me for that southern forum.. but dunno havent seen Kinnu in long timne..
u with your creativity would rock!missing kinnu !
Agreed with u!😳The cvs haven't disappointed us yet! I am sure aagey bhi they won't!👍🏼
I liked the take I am sure some misunderstanding will develop with the way words will be coined, but then my thought also goes back to the promo where ram as priya casually kanji phase nahi hoaa, so where will they fit that in

I feel that. They will have face to face after kc night and also it will be after priya and ram are a little comfortable with some kinda subtle conversation starting between them and thenAshwin will come more into picture

Right now the development of friendship has started between ram and priya and it's just plain that to develop feelings and keep it to oneself and jealously to start which does start automatically will pour  it's flavor automatically

once priya notices ram feeling a little uneasy when he comes to know priya was engaged to ashwin she may go all out to be rooted to her relationship with ram and ashwin 's presence will be harmless

There is actually nothing to hide, Priya did not two-time Ram and Aswin, or trap Ram into marriage. The propsal came from Niharika, both Ram and Priya declined at first  and then Ram accepted Priya as she is. It is not that Priya went too far with aswin, or some such.

I would like it if it happens this way: Priya comes to know of Aswin's presence, understand Sid's intention and confides in Ram all the details of her past.
Then Priya, with full knowledge of preferably Ram, at least of Vik- Neha, meets aswin in private, lets Sid take the most advantage of it. Later when Sid tries to use it against her, it acts as an eye-opener to Ram as of Sid's true colours.
Maris

How are you?

Nice to see you in BALH forum.😊You  are the best story teller.Even I have BHPH story with me (I have given a name as " Maris story.😃"You are a very talented writer👍🏼 Please  continue to write, we love to read it one day you are going to  become a well known writer👏