Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
So Sid is slowly trying to weave  web for Priya.. His investigations of her past had turned into his advantage and now he has employed Ashwin..He thinks he has the trump card to outwit her and belittle and shame her publically..Mama  and bhanja are laughing gleefully..

Cut scene to Monday, day of bonus issuance..
Priya sees Ashwin..Surprised and wonders about his presence at the office. Keeps her mind calm and cool.. 

Now Ashwin comes face to face with Raya. Sid and Mama inch closer. Sid introduces Ashwin as the new manager and watches expectantly for something to happen..

Priya gives  eyes Sid and mama and looks at Ram straight in the eyes and says
" Mr. Kapoor.Remember sometime back before our wedding..I introduced him as my neighbour, when we were waiting for the lift at my apartment lobby". 

" Mr. Ashwin is very talented. I have known him for quite sometime..Arre patha hai hum dono engaged bhi tha for a short time..But then, he went in search of greener pastures and the whole thing fell off. He is even fortunate to have married my best friend Shruthi..Hai na Ashwin.. Shruthi kaisi hai?...Come home sometime along with her".. says a a confident Priya casually..

In one stroke she has clevelry checkmated Sid, put Ashwin in his place,but still offering him an olive branch, and had come clean and laid all her past to Ram..

This is just a whistful thought and a scenario we all would like to see. Hope the CVs dont drag their feet, regarding Ashwin and give some axe to grind for Sid. We all want to see a stronger and mature Priya, rather than one being ploughed down by Sid's machinations.. 

Any other twist and turn the Cvs can churn out, rather than the usual revenge factor will also be welcome..

Edited by maris08 - 14 October 2011 at 8:08pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

pavitra123jheel1anu123kavmuksAshima_MishalCelina_crystal30piyualkaanizormonaghoshSriBsaisamanvi-MariaMars-ash91anasuya43avivakirkshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If only this happens..." in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anizor

IF-Dazzler

anizor

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
i hope we get to see some thing like that,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SriBmaris08avivakirkshanti05

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

piyualkaanizorSriBmaris08

SuganthiS

Goldie

SuganthiS

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
How about Priya holding on to Ram's arm again and introducing him to Ashwin..."My husband, Mr Kapoor."

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Celina_piyualkaanizorSriBmaris08-MariaMars-avivakirk

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avivakirk

Maris,
The scenario u suggested would be the   mu  thod  jawab for Klep Mammu and chor Sid.Big smile Talk of five birds with astone instead of the proverbial twoLOL
If it happens... I would love to see all their faces including Aswin's turning beet red with embarrassment!
Great Post Maris!
Yep Avi it will indeed be five birds with one stone.. But then all this a  conjecture.. Hoping the Cvs dont do the run of the mill, usual bad over evil..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorSriBavivakirk

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SuganthiS

How about Priya holding on to Ram's arm again and introducing him to Ashwin..."My husband, Mr Kapoor."
Suganthi that would be a nice added touch.. A possessive Priya just firmly putting  Ashwin in his place and give no room for any untoward thoughts...

anizorSriBavivakirkshanti05

anizor

IF-Dazzler

anizor

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SuganthiS

or ram catching priyas hand & saying my wife priya

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Celina_kavmuksSriBmaris08avivakirkshanti05

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizormaris08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.