Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Beauty runs straight into the arms of the beast (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
God ..this HUG is probably the most discussed human contact after the creation of manROFL

If it doesn't happen..Hell breaks loose

If it happens but halfway-Hell still breaks loose

If it happens and all the way- Hell still breaks loose

Gosh do the CV's even realise what this HUG means ..I don't think so..even half as much because something totally unexpected will happen Babuji dies because if you guys remember a death was also mentioned initially in the synopsis..or Arnav Singh Raizada not only hugs her but wipes her tears as well...Aww *well I am always optimistic*

Whatever happens all I want is the HUG to have a conclusion..to have established some sort of significance on  the ARHI standoff.

and @ ClamROFL Anu you never diasppoint..well it makes sense to be a clam..she gets made into chowder everyday...ROFL glug glug WohROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofancanuck-umzstardust-momma1128sunaina02

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Beauty runs straight into the arms of the beast (Page 7)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by current

God ..this HUG is probably the most discussed human contact after the creation of manROFL

Yeah, but I'll bet my bippy (i really not know what that is, but I always wanted to say that) the first man cannot hold a candle to Barun and therefore, this is the MOST TANTALIZING contact ever discussed

If it doesn't happen..Hell breaks loose

If it happens but halfway-Hell still breaks loose

If it happens and all the way- Hell still breaks loose

All I know is Monday is going to be EPIC around here.

Gosh do the CV's even realise what this HUG means ..I don't think so..even half as much because something totally unexpected will happen Babuji dies because if you guys remember a death was also mentioned initially in the synopsis..or Arnav Singh Raizada not only hugs her but wipes her tears as well...Aww *well I am always optimistic*

Whatever happens all I want is the HUG to have a conclusion..to have established some sort of significance on  the ARHI standoff.

AMEN!!  No the CVs have no clue - you know I don't even think this is the actual scene - what if it's just a precap shot!!  OMG - why do I have a brain and why does it think.  DAMN.  I think if there is no hug and it's a dream - 4 Lions FB is going to explode with Censored you and you guys can shove Censored up your Censored and  CensoredCensoredCensoredCensored.  That'll be fun to watch. ROFL

and @ ClamROFL Anu you never diasppoint..well it makes sense to be a clam..she gets made into chowder everyday...ROFL glug glug WohROFL

That entire show is full of plankton.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashvezcanuck-umzcurrent

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Zainy you said you made a similar comment on this post so I just had to come and take a look. I have to say Great minds think alike Tongue

Gosh, I think this forum is filled with romantics, or is the sight of sex on legs Arnav and damsel in distress Khushi having some sort of physical contact just making us even more hopeless romantics?

Whatever the news on Monday, be it about Khushi's dad or just seeing the hug, the combination of both will put us in shock even after replaying the precap a billion times. I totally agree with you Zainab about the hug there should be some sort of significance to it, a turning point in their relationship from where there is no return ... le sigh

Edited by canuck-umz - 15 October 2011 at 4:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

currentInfofanmomma1128

perfectdrashti

Groupbie

perfectdrashti

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Wow awesome post

rakshas will be rakshak now

waiting 4 monday

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
@ Anu..@ plankton..ROFL.
But Anu that HUG better not turn out to be a damp SQUI(D)b...hahahaha ..

They better give us proper Phish food and by that I don't mean clam chowder..LOLLOL

@ Umzz...I like the way you said Sex on legs...that is a good Sex symbol...ahahahah

.and Kuushi is what..I call weak legs period...Faint ,trip,fall,repeat...Well any woman worth her ESTROGENS would be as Anu kindly pointed out..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

canuck-umz

yvijju_2011

yvijju_2011

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
good afternoon to all.
the poem is really very good.
the last part of the poem is very fabulous.
Monday"s precap is symbolic representation of the last part of the poem.
really waiting for Monday"s episode.

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Originally posted by poppy2009

Originally posted by momma1128

@poppy and ash - I also feel that she is running towards him because her wedding has been fixed and her buaji has become worse.  I feel that the scenarion might be that she runs to hug him and in that hug she tells him that her marriage has been fixed and ASR will not be able to hug her back.  How horrible for KKG to realize that she is in love with ASR and also to know that she can not have him, because of La.  rhona dona express on its way Cry

Though most of us here have no wish to see rona dhona, it seems to be the only way that Arnav and Khushi will get together! He HAS to react to her in someway or the other! Whatever her reasons for going into his arms might be...his reaction will spell the start of their relationship!

If its for her father she is crying and he hugs her back, he shows that he more than just cares for her, by not only coming to the hospital but also comforting her.

If it is on the news of her marriage to Shyam, then by hugging her back, he proves that no one is going to take her away from him!

Btw, I cannot understand the acute hesitation on Arnav's part! Is he feeling guilty on behalf of Lavanya and hence holding himself back? Or is he just overwhelmed by his ego and refusing to accept that he could ever fall in love with the girl whom he always declared to hate? Or is he just as confused as Khushi regarding his feelings? I think his hug (or non-hug) will answer a lot of questions!

I don't want rhona dona - I can't stand it.  It should be kept manageable.

I feel he catches himself. When La has hugged him in the past, his arms never moved, except for that one instance that was an eye opener for Khushi.  Here, when Khushi embraces him - and she does fully, her arms are around his back - he raises his arms to reciprocate and then stops himself, because this is the admission isn't it - he is fully giving himself to her.  She means something to him. The last we saw he is still trying to grasp why he has done everything for her and here, with this one action, it dawns.  He is tripping over his ego on the way to realization.
@Poppy- A valid question-But,I slightly disagree for his hesitation on La's bit.For him, La, was just a convenient excuse, to get away from Nani's rants.And he got bck LA just to please KHushi & stop her tears.
Yeah , he is crossing his ego as @anu said ..his submission would lead to an full impacted realisation.But, if he hugs back to assure her that she is his...& nobody can marry her and take her away from him...that sure is a whacko change.Which I would not expect him to do at this point.His realisation against his ego itself is a giant leap.HE has to take in that first.
Agree with you both...NO OTT Rhona Dhona PLease!!

Edited by ashvez - 16 October 2011 at 3:48am

poppy2009

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
It's real, it's real, it's real!!!!!

Hedge's lives, 4 Lion's is spared my 4 letter multilingual rant!!!

pinky_blueskies

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.