Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Beauty runs straight into the arms of the beast (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

mommy2000

IF-Rockerz

mommy2000

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

I am not delving into the epi from today.  Arnav reflecting, Shyam attempted murdering, Sashi gasping, Khushi and the 3 stooges (Payal, Amma and Bua) crying - there you have it.  I am sooo much more interested in that glorious NOT accidental hug.

So after 4 months of rakshas this and rakshas that, Khushi Kumari Gupta b-lines straight into the arms of said "rakshas".  Because deep down in places she doesn't want to admit, he never was.  Because the acidity is only caused by the ulcer she's giving herself trying to avoid her Laad Governor's gaze. Because he has always been her knight in shining armor (her tormentor too, but always her knight) and not the beast she is so much more comfortable pretending he is.

When push came to shove and she was tired of being the strength for her family, she ran to the only person she knew who would be strong enough to bear her tears and do something about them.  Arnav Singh Raizada.  In actuality, he never was the beast - he was the tortured knight.  

The real beast,  as we know, is lurking in the shadows around the corridor

I wrote a couple of lines of something off the top of my head, not really structured too well  - 

She rushes to him
an open wound 
on the run
towards her only
steady pillar

He lets her grasp
hold of his rooted
confidence
He will anchor her to his shore
He will keep her afloat
far from the abyss of despair

She buries herself within
his calm strength.
He closes his eyes.
Let me wash away your worry
Let me shield you
from the familiar loss
we share.
Let me be the ocean
to swallow all of your tears.

(Yes, I know, Arnav means ocean - it was intentional)

*Edit* - all of this holds true even if it's a dream - but if it is a dream, I am coming after you Gautamji - and don't go hiding behind any Gopi Vahu's paloo neither

@Anu - Loved LOVED your words - each emotion, of the present and the past, fabulously referenced and captured and beautifully lyricized - very fitting!

@Gautamji - Please come out from behind the pallu and look at all the brilliant poets that have emerged in this IPKKND fandom!!  Clap

Great post!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofanmomma1128

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Beauty runs straight into the arms of the beast (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IndefiniteLOVE

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

ktms

Goldie

ktms

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Whether  its dream or not,Finally beauty runs  in to the arms of the  beast and we have waited long for this day and so happy u have opened a topic with this titleWink .

Gautam ,better run for his life if its a dream .Although u knew what i think.Its so hard to trust CV's  as they are bound to be stupid most of the timesLOL.

Lovely lines for that  hug anu.Clap

momma1128

Priya_128

IF-Dazzler

Priya_128

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
anu...its a fabulous poem...i went through the whole thing thrice...trying to see which is my favourite part...but i love alll threee verses...each evoking a poignant sensation in the story thats arnav and khushi...

i had also mentioned on zainab's post that i dont think its a dream cos of the bg score :) they never use that unless for arnav nd anjali...im going to be super illogical and say that khushi's dream wont feature that bg..cos she doesnt know it :P 
so if its not a dream...then howw...

i was reading through thee post...and i agree with the line of thought that buaji's the culprit that sends khushi into his arms.. (though if this is true should we thank or not)

i reallly hope that after the hug happens...the pair doesnt overanalyze it and come up with a super rationalized explanation...that would suck !! 

my wishlist would include arnav to be the first to know shyamu's intention...and then have a super battle between the two men... i'd like shyam to behave the way he did with sashii...*reference to yuck scene with pyaaar mausaji* with arnav...that ineteraction would be crackling to watch...

i had mentioned this earlier somewhere too...agar khushi needs to prove herself over and over again...and then become csi ki teamforce that would mean we are up for some rubbish times...but cos i louveee arnav's character so much im just gonnna keep my fingers crossed and hope the man dignifies all that he stands for...and stands with his khushi

as for the rona dhona express...i dont think we can avoid that...one way or the other the waterworks will flow...if its not from the mother and the sister...it will be from the father... buaji is just gonna od on nandakisors...i wouldnt blame if ppl start crying from sheer annoyance...

P.S : what i love best is the title...beauty and the beast is my all time fav movie...and it somehow befits these too characters also...i hope they find the love before the petals fall off...

currentmomma1128

mommy2000

IF-Rockerz

mommy2000

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Keeping with the theme of the thread -Beauty and the Beast theme song----one of my favorites and my daughter's too!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDsmPld9Kos&feature=player_detailpage

Play & enjoy!!!

Priya_128momma1128

Priya_128

IF-Dazzler

Priya_128

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
renu...love the song...and the lyrics...perfect :) 

mommy2000momma1128

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
@mommy - I kind of love that song Heart

mommy2000

moon_mine

IF-Rockerz

moon_mine

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
loved ur post!!!!
beautiful!!!!

Let me be the ocean
to swallow all of your tears.

best lines to describe arnav's feelings!!!!

momma1128

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.