Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Beauty runs straight into the arms of the beast (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

poppy2009

IF-Rockerz

poppy2009

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

@poppy and ash - I also feel that she is running towards him because her wedding has been fixed and her buaji has become worse.  I feel that the scenarion might be that she runs to hug him and in that hug she tells him that her marriage has been fixed and ASR will not be able to hug her back.  How horrible for KKG to realize that she is in love with ASR and also to know that she can not have him, because of La.  rhona dona express on its way Cry

Though most of us here have no wish to see rona dhona, it seems to be the only way that Arnav and Khushi will get together! He HAS to react to her in someway or the other! Whatever her reasons for going into his arms might be...his reaction will spell the start of their relationship!

If its for her father she is crying and he hugs her back, he shows that he more than just cares for her, by not only coming to the hospital but also comforting her.

If it is on the news of her marriage to Shyam, then by hugging her back, he proves that no one is going to take her away from him!

Btw, I cannot understand the acute hesitation on Arnav's part! Is he feeling guilty on behalf of Lavanya and hence holding himself back? Or is he just overwhelmed by his ego and refusing to accept that he could ever fall in love with the girl whom he always declared to hate? Or is he just as confused as Khushi regarding his feelings? I think his hug (or non-hug) will answer a lot of questions!

Edited by poppy2009 - 15 October 2011 at 8:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashvezInfofan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Beauty runs straight into the arms of the beast (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppy2009

@poppy and ash - I also feel that she is running towards him because her wedding has been fixed and her buaji has become worse.  I feel that the scenarion might be that she runs to hug him and in that hug she tells him that her marriage has been fixed and ASR will not be able to hug her back.  How horrible for KKG to realize that she is in love with ASR and also to know that she can not have him, because of La.  rhona dona express on its way Cry

Though most of us here have no wish to see rona dhona, it seems to be the only way that Arnav and Khushi will get together! He HAS to react to her in someway or the other! Whatever her reasons for going into his arms might be...his reaction will spell the start of their relationship!

If its for her father she is crying and he hugs her back, he shows that he more than just cares for her, by not only coming to the hospital but also comforting her.

If it is on the news of her marriage to Shyam, then by hugging her back, he proves that no one is going to take her away from him!

Btw, I cannot understand the acute hesitation on Arnav's part! Is he feeling guilty on behalf of Lavanya and hence holding himself back? Or is he just overwhelmed by his ego and refusing to accept that he could ever fall in love with the girl whom he always declared to hate? Or is he just as confused as Khushi regarding his feelings? I think his hug (or non-hug) will answer a lot of questions!

I don't want rhona dona - I can't stand it.  It should be kept manageable.

I feel he catches himself. When La has hugged him in the past, his arms never moved, except for that one instance that was an eye opener for Khushi.  Here, when Khushi embraces him - and she does fully, her arms are around his back - he raises his arms to reciprocate and then stops himself, because this is the admission isn't it - he is fully giving himself to her.  She means something to him. The last we saw he is still trying to grasp why he has done everything for her and here, with this one action, it dawns.  He is tripping over his ego on the way to realization.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartashvezpoppy2009Infofansunaina02

asha...

IF-Rockerz

asha...

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Awesome post as always Clap

the precap overshadowed the whole episode, i'm just waiting for monday to come... if it is a dream i'll definitely cheer you on going after gautamji,LOL i would go after him myself but hes not worth me paying 800 pounds to go to india Wink

the lines you've written are amazing 

He will anchor her to his shore
He will keep her afloat

^^my fave two lines

Edited by asha... - 15 October 2011 at 8:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

poppy2009

IF-Rockerz

poppy2009

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged

I don't want rhona dona - I can't stand it.  It should be kept manageable.

I agree. Gopi Vahu does enough rona dhona for the entire Star Plus Parivaar!LOL

He is tripping over his ego on the way to realization.

Very well said! The fact that he comes to the hospital rushing to her, itself proves that he has finally side-stepped his ego and moved forward!

The difference between Arnav - La hug and Arnav - Khushi partial hug is so clear! Even though he hugged back Lavanya, it was empty and devoid of feelings. While here, he is barely holding Khushi and yet his face speaks of a thousand emotions he carries for her! 

Edited by poppy2009 - 15 October 2011 at 9:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartInfofanmomma1128

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=asha...]Awesome post as always Clap

the precap overshadowed the whole episode, i'm just waiting for monday to come... if it is a dream i'll definitely cheer you on going after gautamji,LOL i would go after him myself but hes not worth me paying 800 to go to india Wink

He will keep her afloat

^^my fave two lines
[/

I am not in India either - but I suspect if it is a dream - PH and Gautamji email and FB will explode with so much traffic, their systems will shut down.

Infofanasha...

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Loved this post, Anu Di..

He closes his eyes.
Let me wash away your worry
Let me shield you
from the familiar loss
we share.
Let me be the ocean
to swallow all of your tears.

-- I'm hoping for this to come true!Embarrassed

momma1128sunaina02

asha...

IF-Rockerz

asha...

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=asha...]Awesome post as always Clap

the precap overshadowed the whole episode, i'm just waiting for monday to come... if it is a dream i'll definitely cheer you on going after gautamji,LOL i would go after him myself but hes not worth me paying 800 to go to india Wink

He will keep her afloat

^^my fave two lines
[/

I am not in India either - but I suspect if it is a dream - PH and Gautamji email and FB will explode with so much traffic, their systems will shut down.

even thier systems shutting down is enough for me LOL as long as they go through a bit of trouble...what or who is PH

momma1128

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
@asha - PH = production house, in this case, 4 Lions

asha...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.