Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Beauty runs straight into the arms of the beast (Page 4)

Infofan IF-Rockerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
I dont watch a whole lot of shows I guess, who are Gopi and Gautam? EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

ClaraOswald. IF-Dazzler
ClaraOswald.
ClaraOswald.

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Anu , awesome post Thumbs Upand I just love the poemDay Dreaming.

I especially really like these two lines
She buries herself within
his calm strength.

Arnav is Khushi's strenghth , and will be especially during this tough time for the Gupta's.

About the hug ,I don't think Arnav will hug Khushi back as he still is conflicted by his feelings for her . He is most likely to step back and push her away , or Khushi will step back away from Arnav and question herself why did she run into Arnav's arms.

About the real beast lurking around in the corridor , I have my suspcions that Shyam will see Khushi hug Arnav , which will make him more determined  to keep pushing the idea of marriage to Buaji and co

@Gopi and Gautaum statement ROFLROFL . I seriously hope it's not a dream and it is actually real.

momma1128

ClaraOswald. IF-Dazzler
ClaraOswald.
ClaraOswald.

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infofan

I dont watch a whole lot of shows I guess, who are Gopi and Gautam? EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Gopi is a character from the show called Saath Nibhana Saathyia and I think Gautam is a writer for lot of shows , including IPKKND .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofanmomma1128

HappyMelody IF-Stunnerz
HappyMelody
HappyMelody

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
anu this is really sweet & endearing so here's a jappi for u Hugs

Let me be the ocean
to swallow all of your tears.

love ur poem and espeically these two lines cuz this sums up what he feels for kushi as per da poetic precap hospital hug

momma1128

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
^^^
@ Nandy - Gautam Hedge is the writer for Saathiya and IPK.  Gopi is the main female character in the other show (highest TRP's for any serial on telly) and she is your stereotypical uneducated village girl, who can speak but no louder than a flea.  I don't watch the show but can't even stand the promos.

ktmsInfofan

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
@poppy and ash - I also feel that she is running towards him because her wedding has been fixed and her buaji has become worse.  I feel that the scenarion might be that she runs to hug him and in that hug she tells him that her marriage has been fixed and ASR will not be able to hug her back.  How horrible for KKG to realize that she is in love with ASR and also to know that she can not have him, because of La.  rhona dona express on its way Cry

ashvezpoppy2009

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
@Nandy - but this is like it is with everything that Khushi does and it totally fits the character that I have etched in my mind for her.  She is not daft, she is spontaneous and true to her gut...she may not consciously know why she is desperately seeking the comfort of his arms (although anyone with an eye droppers worth of estrogen would feel comfortable there, NO DOUBT), but that is where she knows she will find it.  Which leads me to believe that all of the accidental ones that they have had that she has broken from were because she felt awkward because it felt nice.

@Zainab - the hug is KKG first instance of initiated contact - that had nothing to do with anger.  It is an admission that he is not an unfeeling rakshas, but someone who can make her feel safe.  @jellyfish - too good for her, jellyfish can sting...she's a clam sitting on the bottom, burping bubbles - glug glug 'woh' glug glug 'woh'

current

subtlesapphire Senior Member
subtlesapphire
subtlesapphire

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Let me be the ocean
to swallow all of your tears.

simply wonderful. Clap

momma1128

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index