Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Beauty runs straight into the arms of the beast (Page 2)

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Anu fabulously  written lines..

He lets her grasp
hold of his rooted
confidence
He will anchor her to his shore
He will keep her afloat
far from the abyss of despair

Yes he is the Knight in shining armour; a tormented man whose own woulds will be soothed and balmed by the very woman he wants out of his life.. The beast saves beauty from the abyss of despair and loneliness, inspite of himself..

The beauty has realised the true value of the so called beast..The beast knew all along that beauty is the one for him.. But the beauty took such a long time to see the light. Nevertheless it will be great Mon to watch this scene unfold...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chammak_challoInfofansunaina02

xxXSejalXxx IF-Rockerz
xxXSejalXxx
xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Your last part cracked me up.ROFL.Gautam and Gopi<3...Perfect.!Day DreamingDead.
I love the way K fits so perfectly in his arms.!Heart

Edited by xxXSejalXxx - 14 October 2011 at 8:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128mazkachazka..-Jia-..

poppy2009 IF-Rockerz
poppy2009
poppy2009

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

I am not delving into the epi from today.  Arnav reflecting, Shyam attempted murdering, Sashi gasping, Khushi and the 3 stooges (Payal, Amma and Bua) crying - there you have it.  I am sooo much more interested in that glorious NOT accidental hug.

Arnav wasn't so much reflecting, as he was trying to run away from the 'reflecting' that any ordinary guy in his situation would have done! You know, sit down peacefully and try to work out what was happening...but Arnav has already realized what is happening or rather what has happened and now wants to run for his life, from the girl who is creating all this havoc!
So after 4 months of rakshas this and rakshas that, Khushi Kumari Gupta b-lines straight into the arms of said "rakshas".  Because deep down in places she doesn't want to admit, he never was.  Because the acidity is only caused by the ulcer she's giving herself trying to avoid her Laad Governor's gaze. Because he has always been her knight in shining armor (her tormentor too, but always her knight) and not the beast she is so much more comfortable pretending he is.

I don't think Khushi has still 'got it' as far as her and Arnav's relation is concerned! And that is the very reason, that she rushes uninhibitedly into his arms for solace while he struggles to respond back! Because realization has hit him, he is conscious and aware, while she is not. And since her feelings for Arnav are still in her sub-conscious mind, that led her into his arms for protection and comfort!

When push came to shove and she was tired of being the strength for her family, she ran to the only person she knew who would be strong enough to bear her tears and do something about them.  Arnav Singh Raizada.  In actuality, he never was the beast - he was the tortured knight.  

We will have to see the real reason for Khushi running into Arnav's arms...is it because she is anguished by her father's state and seeks Arnav for comfort or is it because the question of her marriage to Shyam has been brought by Buaji and she has been emotionally blackmailed into agreeing...which makes her realize that she is in love with someone else and when that someone else pops up all of a sudden, being the impulsive kid that she is...runs straight into his arms. Her own way of telling him to stop this unwanted marriage. Just my guess!

The real beast,  as we know, is lurking in the shadows around the corridor

I wrote a couple of lines of something off the top of my head, not really structured too well  - 

She rushes to him
an open wound 
on the run
towards her only
steady pillar

He lets her grasp
hold of his rooted
confidence
He will anchor her to his shore
He will keep her afloat
far from the abyss of despair

She buries herself within
his calm strength.
He closes his eyes.
Let me wash away your worry
Let me shield you
from the familiar loss
we share.
Let me be the ocean
to swallow all of your tears.

(Yes, I know, Arnav means ocean - it was intentional)

That was beautiful!Clap I hope this poem is not copyrighted...I might just use it somewhere and pass it as my own!WinkLOL Just kidding...it was really very well-written!

*Edit* - all of this holds true even if it's a dream - but if it is a dream, I am coming after you Gautamji - and don't go hiding behind any Gopi Vahu's paloo neither

Unlikely to be a dream...dream sequence in a hospital does not sound very romantic!LOL

Edited by poppy2009 - 14 October 2011 at 8:49pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Raima36anantanantS.Stephyashvez--Krish--Infofanaa123.80momma1128..-Jia-..

cindrella255 IF-Rockerz
cindrella255
cindrella255

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Heya the poem is so beautiful...Esp. these lines

She buries herself within
his calm strength.
He closes his eyes.
Let me wash away your worry
Let me shield you
from the familiar loss
we share.
Let me be the ocean
to swallow all of your tears.

Fabulous post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Fab post!!

momma1128

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Annu, your poem is really good especially the last two lines.  I do not think Khushi running straight into Arnav's arms is a dream. I just hope he doesn't misconstrue her act or reject her at this momentUnhappy.  Arnav like Khushi can be way too unpredictable. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Raima36anantanantInfofanmomma1128

..Damsel.. IF-Dazzler
..Damsel..
..Damsel..

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
wonderful post

momma1128

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Dream or no dream - I am mad after watching the precap and will kill the whole crew if they make that hug last less than 5 minutes in the episode . LOL

Hi - anybody has the HD link to just hte precap ??

Edited by sunaina02 - 14 October 2011 at 10:14pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Raima36anantanantInfofanchammak_challomomma1128mazkachazka

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index