Beauty runs straight into the arms of the beast

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I am not delving into the epi from today.  Arnav reflecting, Shyam attempted murdering, Sashi gasping, Khushi and the 3 stooges (Payal, Amma and Bua) crying - there you have it.  I am sooo much more interested in that glorious NOT accidental hug.

So after 4 months of rakshas this and rakshas that, Khushi Kumari Gupta b-lines straight into the arms of said "rakshas".  Because deep down in places she doesn't want to admit, he never was.  Because the acidity is only caused by the ulcer she's giving herself trying to avoid her Laad Governor's gaze. Because he has always been her knight in shining armor (her tormentor too, but always her knight) and not the beast she is so much more comfortable pretending he is.

When push came to shove and she was tired of being the strength for her family, she ran to the only person she knew who would be strong enough to bear her tears and do something about them.  Arnav Singh Raizada.  In actuality, he never was the beast - he was the tortured knight.  

The real beast,  as we know, is lurking in the shadows around the corridor

I wrote a couple of lines of something off the top of my head, not really structured too well  - 

She rushes to him
an open wound 
on the run
towards her only
steady pillar

He lets her grasp
hold of his rooted
confidence
He will anchor her to his shore
He will keep her afloat
far from the abyss of despair

She buries herself within
his calm strength.
He closes his eyes.
Let me wash away your worry
Let me shield you
from the familiar loss
we share.
Let me be the ocean
to swallow all of your tears.

(Yes, I know, Arnav means ocean - it was intentional)

*Edit* - all of this holds true even if it's a dream - but if it is a dream, I am coming after you Gautamji - and don't go hiding behind any Gopi Vahu's paloo neither
Edited by momma1128 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Let me be the ocean
to swallow all of your tears.

Anu fabulous post and beautiful lines 👏

So the beast and Rakshas is Khushis saviour now .  And how those beastly posts hurt us  in the beginning of the serial . I dont know about others but it really hurt me a lot - reading those posts belittling ASR aka Barun sobti at every instance .

And hatred for ASR was so intense that entrance of the real demon was welcomed as a charismatic entry.

Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
^^^
you know Su - it didn't help matters that Abbas came out and said no no - Shyam is not a womanizer. And PH said Shyam was supposed to be parallel lead.

I would prefer a womanizer than a psycho-murdering-polygamist any day.  Well, not in my real life, in reel life. 😆
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely Post Anu...!

Fianlly it happens!!😃

I don't believe it is a dream sequence...other wise we won't see him clenching his fist...ha ha...😆😆

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: momma1128

^^^

you know Su - it didn't help matters that Abbas came out and said no no - Shyam is not a womanizer. And PH said Shyam was supposed to be parallel lead.

I would prefer a womanizer than a psycho-murdering-polygamist any day.  Well, not in my real life, in reel life. 😆

And I believed Abbas - and thought  he is Khushis long lost brother . 😆

But Anu in real life also I would rather handle a womanizer than a psycho murdering polygamist .
momma1128 thumbnail
^^^

Su - i would tend to agree.  I think I would pass on handling a murderer too.
🤣
sunaina02 thumbnail
Oh Let me post this

I posted it on 7th June right after the second episode 

And  we will get it on Monday after 4 months and 1 week
Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
^^^

Su you are a yogi. 😆
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anu fabulously  written lines..

He lets her grasp
hold of his rooted
confidence
He will anchor her to his shore
He will keep her afloat
far from the abyss of despair

Yes he is the Knight in shining armour; a tormented man whose own woulds will be soothed and balmed by the very woman he wants out of his life.. The beast saves beauty from the abyss of despair and loneliness, inspite of himself..

The beauty has realised the true value of the so called beast..The beast knew all along that beauty is the one for him.. But the beauty took such a long time to see the light. Nevertheless it will be great Mon to watch this scene unfold...
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Your last part cracked me up.🤣.Gautam and Gopi<3...Perfect.!😍🤢.
I love the way K fits so perfectly in his arms.!❤️
Edited by xxXSejalXxx - 12 years ago