Even tho i hate gaurav buh was he actually rong :S

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Watched todays Epi ! :s !! 
Was Gaurav actually rong Confused !! I mean Kunal should seriously get out of his Ego ! I mean he should help the family instead of throwin stupid comment Confused ! I agree Gaurav is a selfish Jerk Angry !! buh today i agree wid him !! 

buh LOOL the Tissue Scene was DAMN Cute hahahah <3 
n OMG the way he was tellin her not to go to his office as he knws Richa n the father wid insult her <3 !! he cares abt her <3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasheraatriasur.-sahasra-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Even tho i hate gaurav buh was he actually rong :S" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Watched todays Epi ! :s !! 
Was Gaurav actually rong Confused !! I mean Kunal should seriously get out of his Ego ! I mean he should help the family instead of throwin stupid comment Confused ! I agree Gaurav is a selfish Jerk Angry !! buh today i agree wid him !! 

buh LOOL the Tissue Scene was DAMN Cute hahahah <3 
n OMG the way he was tellin her not to go to his office as he knws Richa n the father wid insult her <3 !! he cares abt her <3

yep today gaurav is 100% righ... that too after mr attitude walked out the way he said to his father what if the same thing siddhi say him...?...better mr attitude  don't give room for that...

tissue waala scene tho maat poocho...Day Dreaming  when he said 'ruko..' to siddhi i thought he will say ' i will drop you...'.LOL  hope evening mr attitude goes to siddhi's office to bring her.want to see this on mondayBig smile

i loved the way siddhi came and told him that she is leaving. that shows she respects him and his feelings.mai kunu bhi kuch kam nahi hai...Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyashera-sahasra-.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Shumi Di Hug !! 
ya I was like Kunal Seriously o.O  !! wat a Male Ego .-. !! 
n OMG even i thought he will say i'll drop u ROFL !! 
buh u knw it will be so cute if he goes to pick her up Wink
imagine this scene ! when Richa's Dad Fires Siddhi ! n she is all broken n is walkin all alone on the road n thn its too late n she still didnt reach home ! n Kunal decides to go to look for her n finds out she was fired n he starts lookin around for her n thn finds her <3 n 1 more cute scene <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-shumi.

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Shumi Di Hug !! 
ya I was like Kunal Seriously o.O  !! wat a Male Ego .-. !! 
n OMG even i thought he will say i'll drop u ROFL !! 
buh u knw it will be so cute if he goes to pick her up Wink
imagine this scene ! when Richa's Dad Fires Siddhi ! n she is all broken n is walkin all alone on the road n thn its too late n she still didnt reach home ! n Kunal decides to go to look for her n finds out she was fired n he starts lookin around for her n thn finds her <3 n 1 more cute scene <3

omg manal tu toh meri pakki behen ho.Hugthis is what i posted in siddhi's karvachauth thread n here you came with same thinking.WinkLOLLOL

thoda sabr karo,who knows our wish might bhi on the way-siddhi may not return home on time after all that will happen in thakral's cabin.kunal may go in search of her n may end up in having a walk together while returning home(
with bg Koi Kisi se gum hua Koi kisi ko mil gaya Hum safar to hai magar Manzileee hai juda juda)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyashera-MariaMars-shumi..FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Sahasra Hug ! hahahah haila SHAME TO SHAME thinkin ROFL !
i really home this happens <3 ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Gaurav..kabhi kabhi..sahi bolpadtha hai LOL

Kunal dont know lives in which world...he got a wife...a whole family there to be fed...still sirji got no movement...

shumi..FlawlessSarun.

sur.

Goldie

sur.

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
yup garav was right..actually most of the times he is right
And kunalji now please do something..go out and look for some kaam-dhandha...ab toh thakral bhi siddhi ko fire kar dega..So you do one thing open a law firm with ur partner siddhi and take cases of divorce together ROFL

shumi..FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Seriously !! Now i wish on Monday afta seein Sidddi Cryin cuz of Takral's !! i wish he tells her ! u stay home n i will go look for a job <3 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.