Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Hessa85

Goldie

Hessa85

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

Well ive made post about the plotline being somewhat regressive,, so i thought id make a note of something positive.  , and that is of course Kastur's 1 track mind Wink  ,,,its refreshing to see a woman who is clearly anticipating having a physical relationship with her husband.  In fact she cant stop thinking about it... her eyes were practically on stalks when mohan came flashing his 'made at the gym' chest "pehle dhood, pehle kapre."  she's all set on getting the dhood down him to get the ''mood'' setting right...wonder what mood shes trying to create lol.   Im sure mohan is thinking he got and uneducated INNOCENT  girl,, but obviously itni bi nai

anyway hope kastur continues to tAke initiative, coz obviously mohan doesnt look like hes about to do much fo a whileLOL

Edited by Hessa85 - 14 October 2011 at 4:35pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mdeenaushmivaishali667bfunofbb123KhatamKahanipyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dhood aur Mood: BOLD Kastur" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jaz1990

IF-Rockerz

Jaz1990

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
'made at the gym' chest  LOL 

Yes we have all been fumbling about how bold kastur has become, the girl who use to shy away has now become determined to get mohan to drink that milk, so he can get in the mood ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khazwhippybfunofbb123

-mesmerised-

Goldie

-mesmerised-

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Lol! She totally had a one-track mind didn't she? LOL

I found it refreshing too... gotta say i preferred this Kastur to the one who has trouble speaking in front of him! LOL

The episode was hilarious. Loved all the bits you mentioned... doodh, mood and kapre! ROFL

Not forgetting the 'Bhainse kaha milli ghi?' dialogue! ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khazwhippybfunofbb123pyar-ishk

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Yeah. I was glad at her reaction to Mohan before the wedding, when he came into the dressing room.  She wasn't hyperventilating. 

I was glad at Kastur's lack of shyness too. So sick of women treated as non-sexual beings.  And for those who may have missed this in the EDT, Kastur's mom did tell her that Dharampatnis are nymphs in the bedroom.LOL

khazwhippybfunofbb123pyar-ishk

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Yea Kastur looked all set for the ding dong ROFL I guess thats cos she has been overly-inspired by movies ROFL She expected her first night to be the way she has been seeing in movies and been told by her friends too may be LOL If she could imagine of her ahem ahem suhagraat with Mohan even while sitting right on his bed her imagination power seems very strong ROFL

I dont think she will require to take "intiative" in this though LOL Once Mohan also falls in love with her I can see him take it too ... But until they both dont fall in real love with each other (Kastur's love for Mohan is kinda blinded atm) I dont want either to take any initiative regarding this LOL

Edited by manasi_31 - 15 October 2011 at 12:37am

bfunofbb123Marvel-freakKhatamKahani

bfunofbb123

IF-Dazzler

bfunofbb123

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
hi hessa dear nice 2 c u here LOL what funny post u made that was one awesome & funny scene pehle dhood pehle capre hope to c more of this kind of scenes & more of u!Smile

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Yup she had a nothing else in her mind.  But Kastur you have to wait it is not going to happen soon

Marvel-freak

IF-Dazzler

Marvel-freak

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Yeah. I was glad at her reaction to Mohan before the wedding, when he came into the dressing room.  She wasn't hyperventilating. 

I was glad at Kastur's lack of shyness too. So sick of women treated as non-sexual beings.  And for those who may have missed this in the EDT, Kastur's mom did tell her that Dharampatnis are nymphs in the bedroom.LOL

She said that, wer was I Shocked

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.