Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

shraav

shraav

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zoya677

I used to like Dr.Manan n Jeevika but when Viren made his entry I so wanna see Jeevi together...they are such a sweet couple...GO AWAY DR.MANAN ...COME AFTER SOME WEEK 

i totally agree with you...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ScarletRose-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "stay AWAY Dr Manan!! (Page 3)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..tanya..

IF-Stunnerz

..tanya..

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
i hate dr mananAngry...don't know why he has come to mussorie
hope he does not create any problem between jeevi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha.sain-ScarletRose-

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

I kind of feel bad for himLOL Poor guy is losing the love of his life (his fault for not speaking up) but then I think of Viren and i don't feel bad anymoreROFL It just seems a bit creepy to me how he just pops out of nowhere. Like the ghaat scene he was looking at them. And plus when Jeevika went to meet him, she clearly told him that she'd do what beeji tells her to, which was before they cleared the misunderstanding about the letters so technically he already got rejected
Hi5 ROFL !! 
If he showed A BIT even @ 1st tht he loves her ! I wouldnt have Mind him doin this stalkin ! buh in their Meeting he showed he doesnt Love so wat is the gurl meant to do .-. 

-ScarletRose-

coolsabs

IF-Rockerz

coolsabs

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Yaar when he should tell it then he remained silent but when a new door is opening before Jeevika then he is trying to spoil it...bl***y b*****d Manan...his timing is so bad yaar...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha.sain-ScarletRose-

neha.sain

neha.sain

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged

jeeVi forever Clap

Edited by nehaastha - 15 October 2011 at 4:48am

-ScarletRose-

neha.sain

neha.sain

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shraav

Originally posted by Zoya677

I used to like Dr.Manan n Jeevika but when Viren made his entry I so wanna see Jeevi together...they are such a sweet couple...GO AWAY DR.MANAN ...COME AFTER SOME WEEK 

i totally agree with you...

exactly in viren and jeevika's marriage Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.