Posted: 12 years ago
dr. manan is annoying me...why did he have to come back.  he will just create more misunderstandings and i love viren
i feel like manvi had called him!!
i agree i want him gone...i don't want problems for jeevi...all i hope that jeevi get married ðŸ˜Š
I kind of feel bad for him😆 Poor guy is losing the love of his life (his fault for not speaking up) but then I think of Viren and i don't feel bad anymore🤣 It just seems a bit creepy to me how he just pops out of nowhere. Like the ghaat scene he was looking at them. And plus when Jeevika went to meet him, she clearly told him that she'd do what beeji tells her to, which was before they cleared the misunderstanding about the letters so technically he already got rejected
I'm so annoyed by his character..At one time he says he just wanna see her happy and the next moment he lands up in mussorrie after knowing she's getting engaged and dreams of a happy future together with her..😡 I just want him to go away and never come back🤢 Please Go away Manan U are not required
There has to be a little bit of a drama/obstacles in every show!

Otherwise it would be BORING! Give it some time, Im sure you'll get JeeVi scenes. They are afterall the leads arent they ?

Dr. Manan is a sweetheart. IDK why ya'll are hating on him. Its not like he is evil or anything.

Originally posted by Zoya677

I used to like Dr.Manan n Jeevika but when Viren made his entry I so wanna see Jeevi together...they are such a sweet couple...GO AWAY DR.MANAN ...COME AFTER SOME WEEK 

i totally agree with you...
i hate dr manan😡...don't know why he has come to mussorie
hope he does not create any problem between jeevi
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

I kind of feel bad for him😆 Poor guy is losing the love of his life (his fault for not speaking up) but then I think of Viren and i don't feel bad anymore🤣 It just seems a bit creepy to me how he just pops out of nowhere. Like the ghaat scene he was looking at them. And plus when Jeevika went to meet him, she clearly told him that she'd do what beeji tells her to, which was before they cleared the misunderstanding about the letters so technically he already got rejected
Hi5 🤣 !! 
If he showed A BIT even @ 1st tht he loves her ! I wouldnt have Mind him doin this stalkin ! buh in their Meeting he showed he doesnt Love so wat is the gurl meant to do .-. 
Yaar when he should tell it then he remained silent but when a new door is opening before Jeevika then he is trying to spoil it...bl***y b*****d Manan...his timing is so bad yaar...