Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

love_u_Sarun

IF-Dazzler

love_u_Sarun

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
hey frnds notice something that this serial is related to a movie called sooryavansham and the stars were amitabh bachan and soundraya... suraj is like ab and the sandhya is like sundraya... in the movie  soundraya wants to be govt officer and here sandhya wants to be IPS... and suraj is like AB and will fullfill her wife dreams...

but the difference is that we dont have noisy mother- in law, kamchor bhabi, susti sasur and chalak bhai and behan... yeah we have sweet boy and girl sry i dont rem their names...

what do u say frnds kahani movie tak toh theek hai lakin aagey kya... will sandhya accept the illiterate suraj or shankar is the new raise for sandhya to encourage her dreams? suraj will do everything for sandhya but will sandhya understand him or she will live her dreams...?

comments frnds!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by stary_kajal - 14 October 2011 at 3:26pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika-akaShab2011_mahi_mIsHeZ.x--Siva--M1s5_5unsh1n3Hi_Friendsarshi_karish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "similarity!!!!!" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Hey KajalBig smile
I have heard  about this movie.. Tongue but i never got a chance to watch it..Confused now i guess i will watch it but as I read the plot on wikipedia.. it looks like there are similarities between the show and the movieSmile except that Sooraj, unlike AB is loved by his parents...Embarrassed
nice to bring this upTongue
thanks a lot..Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika-akaShalove_u_SarunHi_Friendsarshi_karish

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
The only similarity is the wife wants to become IAS officer and the husband encourages and supports her.

Edited by b2011 - 14 October 2011 at 10:17pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika-akaShalove_u_Sarun_mahi_Hi_Friendsarshi_karish

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
I have seen that movie in telugu , 

There AB was hated by his father, every one avoid him  apart his mother , the lady likes him and he moves away with her and all , its not like she is supporting her all the time or so , its completely different ... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011love_u_Sarunarshi_karish

Hi_Friends

IF-Rockerz

Hi_Friends

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Yes.. i too thought the same...
In tamilnadu many Sooriyavamsam story had happened in real life..
i read in one magazine..
Two ladies ruined their education due to their family poorness...became IAS after their marriage..,but their husband didnt educate much..
such things are Happening in this world..
The story motive is to Sandhya wanna IPS in future because of Sooraj motivation i think..But this wil take time..so episode will move as per.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011_mahi_love_u_Sarun

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
ya its quite similar ,but sumwhere all tv shows reflects a part of sum or other movie but eventually thy hv thr own taste 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_u_Sarun

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
even movies draw inspiration frm real lives. ya maybe they drawn inspiration frm that movie. i ve seen that movie in telugu.nice movie.i ve heard this in real life that two ppl girl is studying inter or something n don't know abt boy actually i didn't rem now.they married against both sides parents wish. girl's parents were very angry that while studying she married they want to see her well educated so they left her n didn't see her face after mrg.boy by taking maths tuitions n supported his wife n made her to study.later she became doctor n boy became director of educational institution which became famous in their city for teaching maths for state entrances n national entrances.
  another story a medico(studying medicine) done love marriage with bus cleaner.later the boy became owner of bus travels this real is more similar to the movie instead ias here medico n girl well settled doctor n they were happy.
    another lady doc maried well settled good doc male in singapore.both were brilliant students.
don'tknow wats prob her husband tortured,harassed her like hell.she fought n returned back to india n divorced but went in to depression n later got lose her mental balance.she couldn't concentrate on career n slowly lost interest n she lost everything. she didn't ve job but she just comes n sits n goes everyday ohh Cry to see her condition.she was bright student n good doc but
destiny has someother plans.
truth is stranger than fiction.some comes in lives by fighting all odds with destiny helping them.some lose battle with destiny playing with them.no one can say how destiny plays with ppl.
sorry to bore u guyz just like to share.Big smile

Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 15 October 2011 at 1:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011_mahi_Hi_FriendsChillMaarYaar

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

even movies draw inspiration frm real lives. ya maybe they drawn inspiration frm that movie. i ve seen that movie in telugu.nice movie.i ve heard this in real life that two ppl girl is studying inter or something n don't know abt boy actually i didn't rem now.they married against both sides parents wish. girl's parents were very angry that while studying she married they want to see her well educated so they left her n didn't see her face after mrg.boy by taking maths tuitions n supported his wife n made her to study.later she became doctor n boy became director of educational institution which became famous in their city for teaching maths for state entrances n national entrances.
  another story a medico(studying medicine) done love marriage with bus cleaner.later the boy became owner of bus travels this real is more similar to the movie instead ias here medico n girl well settled doctor n they were happy.
    another lady doc maried well settled good doc male in singapore.both were brilliant students.
don'tknow wats prob her husband tortured,harassed her like hell.she fought n returned back to india n divorced but went in to depression n later got lose her mental balance.she couldn't concentrate on career n slowly lost interest n she lost everything. she didn't ve job but she just comes n sits n goes everyday ohh Cry to see her condition.she was bright student n good doc but
destiny has someother plans.
truth is stranger than fiction.some comes in lives by fighting all odds with destiny helping them.some lose battle with destiny playing with them.no one can say how destiny plays with ppl.
sorry to bore u guyz just like to share.Big smile
wowwwClap...i got so many stories from your post to tell my HIM heheLOL... thanks for sharingBig smile .. i really liked them.. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_u_Sarun

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.