Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Unhappy? really? (Page 4)

sparkling-star Senior Member
sparkling-star
sparkling-star

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Well yeah .. Even though Maavi's one of my favourite characters .. I find the way she's trying to break her's sister's relationship totally wrong. Cry .. But I guessing Cv's are doing this to show more foundation to her character of Maanvi .. 
She's childish, immature and slightly overconfident but in the end she has a pure heart. I mean aren't all teenagers/ young adults like that? 
I mean as we grow older and think back sometimes to our past .. Don't we wish we didn't act like that before, why did we do that?  Ermm 
Well that Maavi's character .. She is pure from heart .. But prefers not to show it thorugh her expressions or body language. Her goal is right, but the way is wrong. She's still like a teen guys. I can understand that cause I'm always like her too. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RavishingSaRun

RavishingSaRun IF-Sizzlerz
RavishingSaRun
RavishingSaRun

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
great topic yashi comp agree with u how much i love manvi she is starting to irratate me too with her my sis is unhappy rant like everyone said jeevika isnt unhappy she is just scared how will she udjust in a new family with new people and she has started liking viren too manvi always wants her sisters hapiness so she should see this and yes a maha epi is needed with loads of jeevi scenes Day Dreaming

Tora

xxXSejalXxx IF-Rockerz
xxXSejalXxx
xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
LOL well you know just look at it this way..the fact that Jeevika constantly says that she is doing this for beeji and her happiness coz she owes it to her gives Maanvi the feeling that she is not happy and is being forced to do something against her will.Now I know Jeevi fans want them to be together but just look at it from a neutral point  of view and you will see..that although Maanvi's actions may not be the most ideal..her intentions are not wrong..the moment Jeevika tells her that she herself is happy with the marriage she will back off...not to forget at the back of her mind she is also sad that her sis will no longer be physically present with her...her sister is her life..till now it has only been the two of them...but now she will have to share her sister with someone else and that is what is irking her..she is a child...how old is she?In her 20's...she has alot of growing up to do..no doubt..but she means well& I am damn sure she will be the one to runite Jeevika and Viren if god forbid things go wrong.. I am not irritated with her as such..though I would prefer she rather concentrate on Viraat than anyone else.ROFL..but I get where shes cumin from.

sparkling-star

sparkling-star Senior Member
sparkling-star
sparkling-star

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxXSejalXxx

LOL well you know just look at it this way..the fact that Jeevika constantly says that she is doing this for beeji and her happiness coz she owes it to her gives Maanvi the feeling that she is not happy and is being forced to do something against her will.Now I know Jeevi fans want them to be together but just look at it from a neutral point  of view and you will see..that although Maanvi's actions may not be the most ideal..her intentions are not wrong..the moment Jeevika tells her that she herself is happy with the marriage she will back off...not to forget at the back of her mind she is also sad that her sis will no longer be physically present with her...her sister is her life..till now it has only been the two of them...but now she will have to share her sister with someone else and that is what is irking her..she is a child...how old is she?In her 20's...she has alot of growing up to do..no doubt..but she means well& I am damn sure she will be the one to runite Jeevika and Viren if god forbid things go wrong.. I am not irritated with her as such..though I would prefer she rather concentrate on Viraat than anyone else.ROFL..but I get where shes cumin from.

Oh yeah .. You also raised a good point there .. Jeevika never actually tells Maanvi that she likes Viren or thinks she'll stay happy with him. Shocked .. She simply tells her that she's doing all this for Beeji .. Then obv Maanvi will get worried .. I mean who wants their brother or sister to marry someone for compromise sake... Like Maanvi is more like a real life character. She's crazy yet that makes her more lovable. Embarrassed
xxXSejalXxx IF-Rockerz
xxXSejalXxx
xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
^ Exactly coz Jeevika has not fallen for Viren though it seems like he has fallen for her from the very first day..she respects him and has realised that he is indeed a really good man,there could possibly be a hint of attraction there too but it is in it's nascent stage which is making things even more complicated..but No she does not love Viren..not yet atleast.!Ouch
Saranghae IF-Addictz
Saranghae
Saranghae

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by piya2025

& to add in ur more (That bcoz I agree) Manvi's behavior is putting a bad impression on Viren's family & somehow It'll only affect Jeevika but oh well as u said her character is suppose to be like that but I really hope it doesnt create much mess.

i agree her behaviour's is creating a -ve impression on viren's family!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index