Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Shona_Mayur

Right now I think Manvi is saying that because she knew that her sis liked the other guy and besides everytime she says to Jeevika that this family isn't good for you, and you are not happy...Jeevika doesnt really give a confirmation that she is happy...she keeps on saying that as long as her elder is happy then she's happy...so she thinks that whenever her sis seems happy, it means that she's doing it for others...so its not just Manvi's fault...like if my sis was getting married somewhere she did not initially want then i would think that my sis is just compromising until my sis looked me in the eye and said 'Yes, I am happy" so I think they are both at fault here...but this is what makes this script so entertaining...this is what makes more drama lol...so we just have to wait and watch :)

True that. Jeevika should just come out clear with it cos it can clearly be seen that she has accepted Viren. She has said that to herself a lot of times, how " Virenji is a good man" and even to Viren, how she's slowly understanding him. It'd be helpful if she says that to Manvi too, it might stop Manvi from trying to break this relationship. :/ 
True, this does make it entertaining lol. I can't wait though lol, it just kills me. I wish I could watch it all the time...haha! 
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
[QUOTE=kasharti1]

Lol, you're welcome? ๐Ÿ˜†

Ya same, I hate it too, it gets on my nerves sometimes! :/

Exactly, why can't she see that? Viren has been so respecting and caring towards Jeevika and others, everyone can see it. I think Manvi needs to get back to reality and see stuff as it is and not as she thinks it to be.  True, it'll cause her trouble, hope she stops this soon. I wanna see the happy Manvi celebrating her sis's wedding and everything! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

[\QUOTE]

agreed. i think she shuld be happy for her sister's marriage and how she is going into such a wealthy family and how every1 cares for her. But maanvi is finding fault in everything. I mean now she had a prob w/ Dadaji too? I understand he seems strict but I actually like him quite a bit!
Edited by aquablue17 - 12 years ago
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it annoyed me today a lot though even jeevika needs to clear things up and manvi should stop doing this things which will affect jeevika life in future but i don't think manvi will get any success in this mission hope not eagerly waiting for next week for more jeevi scenes
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I know man. In which angle does jeevika look unhappy? She always has that smile in Viren's presence. Didn't she notice that? and i agree. Jeevika is scared which is quite natural i feel. I mean if i would be in her place even i would be damn scared. So its just that and maanvi needs to understand this. Maanvi's too cute. She feels after jeevika's marriage its all over but its not. She doesn't want her sis to go away from her and i understand this. I hope Maanvi doesn't create any new problems coz i can already smell one. MANAN 
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kasharti1

Lol, you're welcome? ๐Ÿ˜†

Ya same, I hate it too, it gets on my nerves sometimes! :/

Exactly, why can't she see that? Viren has been so respecting and caring towards Jeevika and others, everyone can see it. I think Manvi needs to get back to reality and see stuff as it is and not as she thinks it to be.  True, it'll cause her trouble, hope she stops this soon. I wanna see the happy Manvi celebrating her sis's wedding and everything! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yes, you are right. Jeevika should clear the confusion herself too. She has been saying "it's biji's decision, I am happy with everything biji is happy with" a lot too. I think it'd be great if Jeevika just tells Manvi how she thinks Viren is the one for her! <3 

That will help the situation a lot, may be Manvi will stop trying to break the relationship then? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Certainly manvi will stop all her mischief.. She can die for her sister (Her Dialogue๐Ÿ˜†) so she would never ever go against her for her happiness (her didi forever living with her)๐Ÿ˜›
Bazingaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquablue17

agreed. i think she shuld be happy for her sister's marriage and how she is going into such a wealthy family and how every1 cares for her. But maanvi is finding fault in everything. I mean now she had a prob w/ Dadaji too? I understand he seems strict but I actually like him quite a bit!

Haha, ya, she should be! Hopefully, she will soon, when she comes to know that jeevika has actually accepted Viren <3

Samee, Dadaji did look a bit scary initially but I do like him. I think his role is going to be an important one! 
Shona_Mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kasharti1

True that. Jeevika should just come out clear with it cos it can clearly be seen that she has accepted Viren. She has said that to herself a lot of times, how " Virenji is a good man" and even to Viren, how she's slowly understanding him. It'd be helpful if she says that to Manvi too, it might stop Manvi from trying to break this relationship. :/ 
True, this does make it entertaining lol. I can't wait though lol, it just kills me. I wish I could watch it all the time...haha! 

I know me too...and i can't wait for Monday...lol Virat finally figures out what Manvi is upto๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
This shall be very very entertaining...just give them time, they will have tons and tons of awesome scenes๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Shona_Mayur - 12 years ago
Bazingaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tora

it annoyed me today a lot though even jeevika needs to clear things up and manvi should stop doing this things which will affect jeevika life in future but i don't think manvi will get any success in this mission hope not eagerly waiting for next week for more jeevi scenes

ya, Jeevika need to clear things up too. Can't wait how to see how the writers clear this confusion. But Manvi need to see the happiness on her sister's face when she's with Viren. ;p
Sameee, can't wait for more JeeVi scenes <3333

Originally posted by: aahana1

I know man. In which angle does jeevika look unhappy? She always has that smile in Viren's presence. Didn't she notice that? and i agree. Jeevika is scared which is quite natural i feel. I mean if i would be in her place even i would be damn scared. So its just that and maanvi needs to understand this. Maanvi's too cute. She feels after jeevika's marriage its all over but its not. She doesn't want her sis to go away from her and i understand this. I hope Maanvi doesn't create any new problems coz i can already smell one. MANAN 

Exactly, Manvi needs to notice the happiness. But if Manvi can't, then I wish Jeevika just tells her that she is indeed happy! True, Manvi is too cute, and defo feels everything will be over after the marriage. poor thing. :( Omg, ya, Manan. Ever since the shaow has started, today was the first day I was actually scared as to what Manan will do. Hope nothing bad, JeeVi's phase has only just started, they can't create problems so soon! :( Hope there will be no misunderstandings between them cos of Manan. :( 
Bazingaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Aanchal_

Certainly manvi will stop all her mischief.. She can die for her sister (Her Dialogue๐Ÿ˜†) so she would never ever go against her for her happiness (her didi forever living with her)๐Ÿ˜›

Haha, yaa, she will! I'm loving their sisterly bond! <33 
Hope she does so soon. I wanna see Manvi celebrating with everyone...I wanna see her happy nad not insecure. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: Shona_Mayur

I know me too...and i can't wait for Monday...lol Virat finally figures out what Manvi is upto๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
This shall be very very entertaining...just give them time, they will have tons and tons of awesome scenes๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

Haha, yaaa, i was so shocked to see the precap lol! haha, yes they will indeed. can't wait for Monday! <3
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hope they give an awesome jeevi scenes instead of this love triangle but ya let see what happens next week but jeevika confusing me a lot she likes viren or it's just because of beeji and what interaction will be when she will see dr manan