Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Bazingaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazingaa

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!

Well, as much as I like Manvi and feel bad for her, she's kind of annoying me now with her "God, my sister is unhappy" song. Seriously, what makes her think she's unhappy? Can't she see Jeevika has started accepting Viren and this relationship, it is so clear in her eyes and the way she behaves everytime she's with Viren. Embarrassed Yes, Jeevika is scared as to how she will adjust, how will she able to stand up to everyone's expectations but that doesn't necessarily mean she is unhappy. There is a significant difference between being unhappy and being scared. Jeevika, from what I have gathered is scared. 

I think Manvi is scared too, she doesn't want her sister to leave her, and I get her and feel bad for her, and that is perhaps the reason she doesn't want this marriage to take place. And may be she's trying to mask her fear by the "my sister is unhappy" excuse as may be deep down inside she knows how naive she's being? I'm not sure, but that's what I think. 

Poor Manvi, it will be so hard for her, and I understand her. But doing things that she is to try and break this alliance isn't a good way. She needs to calculate everything before taking any action. But then again, her character is supposed to be the spontaneous type, she can't help it. But I do hope she gets back to senses and realises that her sister is actually happy with Viren, she has started liking, if not loving, Viren and this shows what she had for Manan was perhaps just infatuation. May be after hearing Virat's words (the ones in the precap), Manvi will come to realise how wrong she is. I really hope so.

Can't wait to see how the story unfolds, can't wait for the JeeVi relationship to develop more,can't wait to see how Virat-Manvi bond together, and did I say, I can't wait for JeeVi scenes. <333

This weekend will kill me, I dunno how will I survive? We seriously need a maha-epi. LOL

Do share your opinions. Big smile

P.S.- I didn't mean to offend anyone. I was just putting forth my views. Embarrassed

Edited by kasharti1 - 14 October 2011 at 2:29pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Fivestar1aewasparkling-star-Anika-ToraAmiiishPurpleRainPrernarbofan-Doppelganger-AquaBluez17-Ravjot-RavishingSaRun-MamuKiBhanji-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unhappy? really?" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Virika-KryRan

Virika-KryRan

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
OMG yes we need a Maha episode lol! but completely agree with u! Jeevika is definitely not unhappy! Manvi loves her sister and therefore she shud be happy wit the fact that Jeevika is happy with Viren and has started to like him! she always says her sister's happiness is the most important thing and here she is trying to take away her happiness (maybe unintentionally) because she doesnt want her sis to leave her.

i get it that she loves her sis but she is also supposed to look at what makes her sis happy! hopefully she listens to virat and enjoys the wedding celebrations herself and let Jeevi be happy and have fun on this trip

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazingaa

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
& to add in ur more (That bcoz I agree) Manvi's behavior is putting a bad impression on Viren's family & somehow It'll only affect Jeevika but oh well as u said her character is suppose to be like that but I really hope it doesnt create much mess.

Bazingaa

aloo12

aloo12

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Yes how can manvi do this to her sis who she holds dear to life...her sis doen't look unhappy but scared ...there's difference...I hope she listen's to Virat and not act dumb...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualkaBazingaa

AquaBluez17

IF-Rockerz

AquaBluez17

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
thanks for voicing this! i am a chicken wut can I say lol.

yes, Jeevika is NOT sad or upset with this relationship. I hate how Maanvi keeps thinking that Jeevika is not happy with this relationship.

Jeevika is getting married and it is natural to hav pre-bridal jitters. That is all which is bothering Jeevika. She is scared since she doesn't know if she will fit in. It has nothing to do with Jeevika, not being happy bout the relationship. Can't Maanvi see how Jeevika acts when Viren is around? Can't she see how much Viren respects Jeevika? Why is she so spellbound against the idea of breaking this relationship!? It is only going to cause trouble for her by many and guessing from the precap, maybe by Virat as well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualkaBazingaa

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
She is annoying with her "god help me, My sis is sad"..
but i think jeevika should tell her about viren.. even jeevika isnt clearing her doubts... full time is saying "i am getting married as its beeji's decision" thats why manvi is not getting the things right..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shona_MayurpiyualkaBazingaa

Bazingaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazingaa

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jeevi-cuteness

OMG yes we need a Maha episode lol! but completely agree with u! Jeevika is definitely not unhappy! Manvi loves her sister and therefore she shud be happy wit the fact that Jeevika is happy with Viren and has started to like him! she always says her sister's happiness is the most important thing and here she is trying to take away her happiness (maybe unintentionally) because she doesnt want her sis to leave her.

i get it that she loves her sis but she is also supposed to look at what makes her sis happy! hopefully she listens to virat and enjoys the wedding celebrations herself and let Jeevi be happy and have fun on this trip

@Bold:- Exactly! She is indeed doing that, tough unintentionally. I hope she understands soon enough. Embarrassed

True, I hope she enjoys the weddding celebrations and the trip both! It might change her life, with Virat and all you know. Wink

And yesss...mahe epi with many JeeVi scenes...I'm so greedy lol! 

Bazingaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazingaa

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

& to add in ur more (That bcoz I agree) Manvi's behavior is putting a bad impression on Viren's family & somehow It'll only affect Jeevika but oh well as u said her character is suppose to be like that but I really hope it doesnt create much mess.

Ya, I never mentioned or thought about that! That is so true, her behaviour might actually have an adverse effect on Jeevika's life ahead! Same, I hope so too, I think this much is enough. ;/

Thanks for that! Embarrassed

Originally posted by aloo12

Yes how can manvi do this to her sis who she holds dear to life...her sis doen't look unhappy but scared ...there's difference...I hope she listen's to Virat and not act dumb...

I know right! I hope she does too! Embarrassed

-MamuKiBhanji-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.