Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF:Kalakari ka pardavash Last part page 10 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

jag04

Groupbie

jag04

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
nice 1Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Kalakari ka pardavash Last part page 10 (Page 5)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sandyuk

IF-Dazzler

sandyuk

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Great FF! Looking forward to Friday's part. Thank you for the PM! Big smile

-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Part 3:
"Tejasji voh,Mai abhi aati hoon,aap andar jayeh ye" stutters Gopi.
Tejas see's Ahem and understands,he puts his hand on Gopi's shoulder and smiles reassuringly meanwhile Ahem..
"What the HELL?!." thought Ahem.
Gopi comes closer to Ahem and says
"Jai shri Krishna Ahemji,how is maaa.." she looks down sad.
"Gopi tum yahaan?,what are you doing here?and that to with Tejas?,Awnser me!,where do you live?,are you eating?,look how pale you look and you've gone more skinny!,come back to Modi bhavan with me!"
Ahem never realsed how he just said what he said!,he just asked Gopi to go back to Modi bhavan?,why?Did he actually miss Gopi?
"Ahemji,how can i come back?,i can't,no im sorry,i can't" and with that Gopi walks away.
"Gopi,your not even going to listen to me"
"Ahemji,i can't,its too much,it's too hard" sad Gopi blinking to stop the tears,she needed a hug and she needed one nowCry
With that Gopi goes into the sari store to complete her work,she was so upset,she missed her family but she couldn't be apart of them,she had to live like this,torn and depressed.
Ahem to was feeling it,he was feeling life with Gopi and he was not liking it.She's so naive!,how can she just face life all alone with no support,no family to ..arghh i can't!what shall i do???
He decided do go home,he couldn't concentrate!,should he talk to his mum about Gopi?
But when he reached home,he was shocked to discover..

SORRRY FOR THIS SMALL UPDATE Unhappy
WHAT TO DO?,I NEED TO GO AND EAT SOME JALEBI TO MAKE MY IMAGNATION WORK,JUST LIKE KHUSHI FROM IPKKND?Wink

Edited by CHIKA784 - 28 October 2011 at 4:36pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gopijimodiNijagurlrockmunnihyderabad-neela-uamazsandyukhana_yrsk16simibrar1990soni4eva.SajnaVe.

simibrar1990

IF-Dazzler

simibrar1990

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClap very nice !!!

-JollyJabeen-

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM!!

Nice update if a bit short.

sandyuk

IF-Dazzler

sandyuk

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Nice update ... hurry up and eat the Jalebi's so you can finish the next part!!! Thanks for the PM.

-JollyJabeen-

uamaz

Goldie

uamaz

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Hi, you've made a nice start to your FF.SmileMY ONLY COMPLAINT IS THAT YOUR UPDATES ARE SHORT ! Please make it a little longer as you write WELL and just as it gets interesting its ended. Hope you don't mind my comment as I am feeling the CV's have deprived us with Gohem scenes this week and so would like to see loads more in your FF. 

Can't wait to read your next update Wink

-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uamaz

Hi, you've made a nice start to your FF.SmileMY ONLY COMPLAINT IS THAT YOUR UPDATES ARE SHORT ! Please make it a little longer as you write WELL and just as it gets interesting its ended. Hope you don't mind my comment as I am feeling the CV's have deprived us with Gohem scenes this week and so would like to see loads more in your FF. 

Can't wait to read your next update Wink
HEHE thank you,im sorry everyone my update was short,its cause i constantly think about it in my head and i can't describe it in words but i trySmile
hehe promise next tme will be very long Wink
and extra Gohem scene's hehe
i'll update soon!

Edited by CHIKA784 - 28 October 2011 at 4:37pm

munnihyderabad

Post Reply New Post

Go to top