Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

atina thumbnail

Friday, October 21st, Episode 136

Out side the ICU...Uma, Abi, Prakash and Reva are waiting...Uma gives some milk to Abio and asks her to drink...but Abi refuses and asks Uma to give that milk to Revathy...Prakash thiru thiru muzhicufies...Reva is sad and confused...Uma Comes to Reva and asks her to drink milk,..first Revathy refuses but she drinks it as Uma forces her...

Abi slowly walks to Revathy and stares at her with tearful of eyes...again Prabu thitu thitu...uma...gives a confused look...Here goes Abi," un gunathinaaleh ennai thokkadichutteh...please take good care of Prabu" She leaves...
and Pranbu stares thru the glass door at Prabu and leaves...
Revathy is so restless..peeping thru the door...Uma's cell rings ..the call if for Reva from Jothi...Revathy takes the phone from Uma and Jothi asks about Prabu's progress...Reva tell that he is no more in danger state...and she thanks Jothi for donating her blood...then she asks whether her maama is still upset...
Jothi replies," why do you thank me for this Revathy,,after Prabu is my brother and I have the responsibility to do this...appa...konjam yupset thaan...telling that you again went to the same avamaanapatta edathukkeh thirumbi poitteh nu..it is ok he will understand soon" Revathy cries and tells...that she is never able to give him any happiness at all...Jothi replies ," after all thuis...appa has taken a decision that ...my marriage will be decided on his own..and I can not have say in it nu...?"
Meantime...a nurse who is watching closely Prabu notices That Prabu is trying to open his eyes...she comes out and fetches the doctor and goes in again...Dr asks Prabu whether it is still paining and Prabu repsonds " konjamaa...Revathee...ee..." Dr trells him that he will send Revathy to him.

Seeing all this commotion Revathy sya bye to Jothi and waits outside...worriedly. along with Uma. The doctor comes out and tells," Revathy you can go in and see him...please do not make him talk a lot...see that he is starained at all ok?"

BGM...mnelodious flute music...Reva steps in...they stare at each other with so much emotions...Slowly Prabu asks," today is the fifth day and as you promised you are here to see me"

" nee sonna maathiri...I have been moving with everyone romba anbaa pesi...I even went to the office...have they told you about all this?..have you heard it"

"mm...ketten" .."unakku santhosham thaaneh..." " mmm...romba"

At this point...Prabu suddenly gets pain in his head...hold his head and mourns...Revathy asks him to relax...holding his hands...Seeing him under pain...Reva feels so helpless...

When she comes out to see the doctor...he says," dont worry...he is doing perfectly alright...only two more days we will keep him here for observation...then you can take him home...and if necessary for further treatment he can come here as an outpatient"
Abi and Prakash are at home...Abi asks Prakash to call that police officer who wants to tell her something...Hearing this namma Prakash aya...ore tension...and as usual thiru...thiru...but he makes that call...and thwey wait fior the inspector...when he comes there...Prakash looks more worried seeing him...

The inspector announces," madam the accident...first even I thought it was just an usual accident...but I doubt that it is a planned accident with the intension of killing Prabu " Here goes Prakash...same thiruttu muzgi...and Abi same...adirchi muzhee...

Prakash tries to convince Abi," what...that driver is working for us for the past six years...so chance eh illeh" But the inspector tells that nowadays if you have money you can buy anything including...namma nambikkai" Prakash strill blabbers,"how can that is possible sir...why anyone wants to kill Prabu...if they plan to kill chithi...we can understand..as she is a big business mahgnet..and has many rivals..too...but Prabu...no this is not possibloe sir" Inspector replies," I also thought the same...way  but by killing Prabu one can challenge Abirami madam's mental health illiyaah?..anyway...within next 254 hours we will find the truth as we have caught that driver already" ...Prakash  can not beleive his own ears...he is oreh bayamo bayam hearing this...Abi is so confused and worried," I have no idea who to belive and who to suspect..." Inspector leaves teling," madam nalla yosinga...and if you suspect anyone please contact me..."
Abi polambifies...and Prakash tells," intha inspector summa confused and went...may be he is trying to make us beleive that he is a very sincere officer nu,...by giving this much build ups...may be he is expecting some money from us?" Abi tells," I am confused...I guess my time is not good nu" Prakash recollects the wrods of the in spector...telling that the driver is under his custody...

Jothi is making some tea...and looking dfor something to munch and finds a SUnfeast milk cookies...and in her mind the  sweet memories once happened comes...Reavthy and Jothi fighing for the Sunfest Cookies packet which SR just bought...Danam comes there and screams at them and murachufies at Revathy...Revathy hands over the cookie to Danam...and she smiles eating that...Reva and Jothi also eat the cookie and smile...( is this an ad part for Sunfeast cokkies???)

In SR's press...it is lunch time...They are having lunch...Chithapu asks why SR looks so dull...Selvam explains about what happened to Revathy...from the wedding until the accident matter...blood donation...Reva refuse to come with SR...

Chithapu tells," SUper ponnu ayaa...nallathu thaaneh she did...why are you sad...?" SR again polambals...tells about his decision about Jothi's wedding. Chithapu tells," ok...you decided like that..but what about that ponnu...she may be dreaming to go into a vasathiyaana family illeh...? if you look for a boy from a family like us...avan mattum summaava iruppaan...?he will ask latcham..latchamaa...how can you manage with this simple job...? how are you going to pay back unga 50 000 roova kadan? what about the dowri? then thala deepawali...maapilai may ask for a gold chain and bracelet...even a bike...neeyum kadan kadan vaangi ellathaiyum seive...then after six months...they both will come to your house with your grandchild...now...he will ask for gold or velli chain for the baby's iduppu...so...this will never end paa...
I am so sad thinkin about my daughter paa...yesyterday for the 35th time a watchman boy came to see my daughter who is now 32 years old...and he said that my daughter is not pretty but still he will marry her if I can give 20 pavan of gold and three lakh rupees...where will I go for such things paa...I am worried that I will die even with getting her married..."
They finish the lucn and the cionversation and comes to the back to wash...Chithappu's phone rings...he takes the call and shouts," ayo yo...en ponny poitaayaa..." He colapses ...
[MEMEBRSONLY]
Edited by atina - 12 years ago
raaspach thumbnail

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
  Pirivom Sandhipom 

WEDNESDAY October 26th 2011 

there is no   Pirivom Sandhipom due to Diwali..
Edited by sneha_vijay - 12 years ago
atina thumbnail

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

raaspach thumbnail