Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Neelam is more romantic: Samir Soni

Elina Priyadarshini Nayak , TNN | Oct 14, 2011, 07.26PM IST
Samir Soni

It's only few months that Samir Soni andNeelam got married, but it seems the busy actors are struggling to find time so that they could spend some intimate moments together.

Ask Samir, who's flooded with offers post Bigg Bossand is busy with his new soap Parichayon Colors, to explain and he says, "Well, it's because we both are busy in our respective careers. She is handling her jewellery business and I am busy shooting for my show Parichaycontinuously.

So we hardly get time for each other." So, ask the actor who's the romantic one from them and he says with a laugh, "It depends on the mood. But Neelam is more romantic. I am a shy and quiet guy, so don't like showing my emotions so easily. Thus Neelam always tells me tum kuch bolte ku nai ho. Frankly speaking I am very bad in romance. Though I don't show my emotions or how much I care for her, she, however, understands it when I do special things for her."

Samir Soni says his wife and actress Neelam is more romantic than him!

(4mins ago)
Television actor Samir Soni has confessed that his newly wed wife Neelam is more romantic than him. It is interesting to note that it is only few months that actor Samir Soni and actress Neelam have got married to each other but both of them are finding it difficult to find time for each other.

The actor has done some small roles in Hindi cinema and was seen sharing screen space with Amitabh Bachchan in Bahgbaan. The actor made a good name with the show Bigg Boss and was flooded with several good offers post the show.

Samir is currently busy with a new soap Parichay being aired on Colors in which he essays a role with much of depth and contentment. Samir said, "Well, it's because we both are busy in our respective careers. She is handling her jewellery business and I am busy shooting for my show Parichay continuously. So we hardly get time for each other".

When Samir was asked about romance, he said, "It depends on the mood. But Neelam is more romantic. I am a shy and quiet guy, so don't like showing my emotions so easily. Thus Neelam always tells me tum kuch bolte ku nai ho. Frankly speaking I am very bad in romance. Though I don't show my emotions or how much I care for her, she, however, understands it when I do special things for her".

Well, we wish you all the happiness in life!

Edited by Armu4eva - 15 October 2011 at 12:34am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaiqMadihaJia1-Swetha--MariaMars--sahasra-SaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI/Blogeindia: Neelam is more romantic- Sameer" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
thanks for the articleSmile

Frankly speaking I am very bad in romance.
ab parichay mein sinal scenes
shuroo horahe hai na,thoda bahut seekh leejiye n try them at homeWinkLOL Though I don't show my emotions or how much I care for her, she, however, understands it when I do special things for her."thats so sweet of neelam,Day Dreaming
Hugyou are lucky to have her in your life.Smile

Edited by -sahasra- - 14 October 2011 at 1:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MariaMars-SaRuv.

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
thanks for the article 

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

-MariaMars-

IF-Rockerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...

Sammy and Neelam make an awesome couple.. Hope their understanding and love for each other stay forever..

And Sameer, don't worry.. Parichay hai na, seek lega romance karna bhi... Siddhi will teach u in show and u can execute them at ur home WinkROFL

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Samir Soni says his wife and actress Neelam is more romantic than him!

(4mins ago)
Television actor Samir Soni has confessed that his newly wed wife Neelam is more romantic than him. It is interesting to note that it is only few months that actor Samir Soni and actress Neelam have got married to each other but both of them are finding it difficult to find time for each other.

The actor has done some small roles in Hindi cinema and was seen sharing screen space with Amitabh Bachchan in Bahgbaan. The actor made a good name with the show Bigg Boss and was flooded with several good offers post the show.

Samir is currently busy with a new soap Parichay being aired on Colors in which he essays a role with much of depth and contentment. Samir said, "Well, it's because we both are busy in our respective careers. She is handling her jewellery business and I am busy shooting for my show Parichay continuously. So we hardly get time for each other".

When Samir was asked about romance, he said, "It depends on the mood. But Neelam is more romantic. I am a shy and quiet guy, so don't like showing my emotions so easily. Thus Neelam always tells me tum kuch bolte ku nai ho. Frankly speaking I am very bad in romance. Though I don't show my emotions or how much I care for her, she, however, understands it when I do special things for her".

Well, we wish you all the happiness in life!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.