Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Mohnish Behl likes acting

Kashika Saxena, TNN | Oct 15, 2011, 12.00AM IST
Mohnish Behl

Mohnish Behl has been missing from the movie and television scene for a while, but he's now back on television with a new show " Kuch Toh Log Kahenge" in which he plays a doctor who falls in love with a much younger intern.

He says, "It's just that the films that I've done haven't run. That's the problem with films, you do one that doesn't run and so it doesn't make a mark. And in TV I've always been particular about what I do. You don't get something interesting every day," says Monish.

The last time he played doctor on television was in "Sanjeevani" and its spin-off "Dil Mil Gaye", but the television industry has changed a lot since then. Daily soaps are a lot less popular than scandalous reality shows. Is he apprehensive about that? "I'm not judgemental about a lot of things, especially not the, without meaning to sound flippant about it, about the entertainment industry. I really don't believe path-breaking decisions or world decisions are made based on the kind of cinema we make. I might sound a little obnoxious for saying this, but it's a fact. Having said that, entertainment business' contribution to society is tremendous, but I don't believe that it is history made," he says.

But he still carries on to do it for the love of acting. "I like acting, and I like reaching out to people on an emotional level. And it does make a difference to people's lives," he says, but is quick to add, "For the time being. It changes their lives momentarily, but it doesn't change the fact that they live in poverty, or have other issues."

Having worked in both television and films, Mohnish has his own interpretation of each medium. He says, "In a film you work for 50 days and then you're out of it, it doesn't come back to haunt you again and again, which is the case with television. Also, when you're doing TV, you don't do anything else, so that's a lot of haunting. But you can do six films at a time, you jump from one set to another, so the boredom and repetitiveness doesn't set in, which is what happens in television. But you don't get feedback or second chances in films. You can always correct yourself on television."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Mohnish-Behl-likes-acting/articleshow/10353715.cms

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4uLoveLiveDancekomalSingh-Preetz-Essence..AmnaIshFilza.hermosochammak_challonyctophilia...RamonaG....cuttieeyanks28mamta-sRoopal_ArDi.Dulcetshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Mohnish Behl loves acting" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
An awesome actor with loads of dynamics
And extremely good in a dr's role
Dr.Ashutosh will be another character to his kitty

Thanks for Sharing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evahermoso

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing...love u MB

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
TFS. Exceptional Actor:)

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
What an actor... truly amazing.. n out of the world!!

Adore  u MB! Clap

.Dulcet

IF-Stunnerz

.Dulcet

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Hats Of To You MB :))

Ome Of The Best Sctors In TV

TFS Dear

MB Rocks

Armu4eva

chammak_challo

IF-Rockerz

chammak_challo

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks for posting - MB is def a good actor...!!

Armu4eva

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
interestinfg answers he knows  how to maintain both Tv and Cinema.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evamamta-s

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.