Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Kritika Kamra: I'm not a TV soap bahu

Kashika Saxena, TNN | Oct 15, 2011, 12.00AM IST
Kritika Kamra

After "Kitani Mohabbat Hai", Kritika Kamra is doing another love story "Kuch Toh Log Kahenge". Her role as Aarohi in the former was so popular that most people still remember her as that chirpy, bubbly girl.

But Kritika is very apprehensive about being typecast as that. She says, "After "Kitani Mohabbat Hai", people thought that this is how I am. In this show, even though I play a lively girl, I'm not subdued. I am not a TV soap bahu, nor am I an idealistic daughter. I am not right all the time."

Aarohi was always right, so did that get boring for her? "Of course. You start feeling that you're repeating the same thing, and the monotony tends to set in," she says. And is that why the second season of the show never became as popular as the first one? She insists that the second season was more spontaneous, and it was written keeping her and Karan (Kundra) in mind.

She's decided that she won't play a typical TV soap bahu, where she has to play such idealistic characters. "I want to play my age. I do this in my free time, I browse channels, I watch TV and I want to find out what I want to do on TV. I don't remember stopping on anything and saying, 'Oh, I wish I had done this,'" she says.

Some time back there were rumours about her splitting up with boyfriend Karan, but Kritika says they're still together. "Somebody told me that it was because of this one performance we hadn't done together for some award show. It's not so," she clarifies.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Kritika-Kamra-Im-not-a-TV-soap-bahu/articleshow/10353767.cms

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

anna_88dent4uameetasingh4shrutireddygr8-anzaeram-Jia1KaranKittu4evaAmnaIshDarine1980Filza.hermososejal719pari_15chammak_challoAnjalii...xXxcuttieeyanks28ArjuhisisRoopal_ArDi.Dulcetmoonkmh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: I am not a tv soap bahu -Kritika" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Awww Such n awesome article. TFS.
N I love all her character's so glad she acts her age n not a bahu. But Loved the last part sooo stupid how ppl r making rumors that they r not together... Wth they don't hv to go everywhere together. N We all know ur still together thnx for clarifing still for ppl who r worried :))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing such cute article...i too want her not to be a soap drama bahu...i don't wanna see her shedding tears all the time...love her as bubbly and chirpy girl...

Armu4eva

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Jst luv d article. Luv hw she felt abt kmh. N luv hw she speak abt her relatnshp. Ofcourse we also dnt want her in typical rona dhona wali saas bahu drama. I luv her choices of character.

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Krtiz.. u rock..!! Loved u as Arohi.. n now loving u as Nidhi Hug

.Dulcet

IF-Stunnerz

.Dulcet

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Thsnks For Sharing Fear :)

Good She Clerified That She Is Still Together With Karan

Love Her :)

Armu4eva

chammak_challo

IF-Rockerz

chammak_challo

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Kritz is totally cool - She is the luckiest girl on  earth to be with Karan. Touchwood...!!

Armu4eva

AmnaIsh

Goldie

AmnaIsh

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for sharing..i just love kritika..! 

Armu4eva

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.