Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

remember that Suraj doesn't have that much courage in front of his mom. tonight when he wanted to say something n Bhabo yelled, 'chup', he lowered his head, Sandhya kept looking at him in amazement!
But he can be strong in his mom's absence as we saw in the bus incident...

so it will take a lot of time for him to speak for his wife even if that means opposing his mother!

I agree, Sandhya was stunned to see him shut up w\hen he was asked to Ouch

Coming to courage in front of his mother , we are  yet to see such a situation , he was shown as calm person in front of his mother, but thats not weakness for sure, its meer respect for her and to make sure she wont feel hurted , happens with every kid,  the ones who see their parents having hard time in life, try to make sure they dont make anything to make them hurted caz of them ...

sames the situation with suraj , but when time needs he will surely stand up against his mother but in his own way ... with out being rude and hurting  but when that wont work, he will be stern for sure... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ssweety007Hi_Friends_dkmystery_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Other Side Of Suraj (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Originally posted by _dkmystery_

remember that Suraj doesn't have that much courage in front of his mom. tonight when he wanted to say something n Bhabo yelled, 'chup', he lowered his head, Sandhya kept looking at him in amazement!
But he can be strong in his mom's absence as we saw in the bus incident...

so it will take a lot of time for him to speak for his wife even if that means opposing his mother!

I agree, Sandhya was stunned to see him shut up w\hen he was asked to Ouch

Coming to courage in front of his mother , we are  yet to see such a situation , he was shown as calm person in front of his mother, but thats not weakness for sure, its meer respect for her and to make sure she wont feel hurted , happens with every kid,  the ones who see their parents having hard time in life, try to make sure they dont make anything to make them hurted caz of them ...

sames the situation with suraj , but when time needs he will surely stand up against his mother but in his own way ... with out being rude and hurting  but when that wont work, he will be stern for sure... 

n I can understand why bhabo has grown to be so bitter, her hubby is utterly useless, she has to take responsibility of just everything!! earlier I used to get pissed off by her but like in this epi. she gave him one simple task to take care of the slippers and he couldn't do even that D'oh
but still the moment she does something wrong, I'm like Angry LOL

for now, Vikram is doing the right thing, acting like a strict hubby in front of mommy dear and loving his wife in her absence ROFL
Hope Suraj would turn out to be loving n supportive of Sandhya 24x7 Day Dreaming  wonder how much he'll be able to support since there will people labelling him 'joru ka ghulam' Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
thats the main theme nahin, to be supportive of ur wife yet not to be tagged as being Joru ka Gulam, i really really hope suraj gives it back to every one ... 

Bhaboo comes across as a women who had or has sad or trouble some life ... the way she was talking about her saas on sandhyas wedding shows she had lots of taunting and hurting from her IN Law , so the bitter ness 

and like _dkmystery_ said , she took the responsibility of her family as husband is more or less useless , and some one has to take command, rest of the family will become useless if no one takes command, i dont find bhaboo ckt ODD, infact i can see many shades of the ppl i have met in my life in Bhaboo ... 

a heart to heart chat of Suraj and Bhaboo said , he had always seen her suffer in life or being strong 

and suraj being quite in front of his mother also shows , he was quite as she is always there to talk or give it back to ppl , he knows she is STRONG WOMEN , one can see that when she gave it back to her basti ppl , but Sandhya came across as calm and reserved person in front of him , and he stood by her in bus knowing she will not be able to do it on her own , he knows she is not STRONG ... hope he makes her realize that ...

I want this stuff to be shown clearly and dont leave it to us to clarify stuff 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ssweety007monika_2691_dkmystery_

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
he'll surely gonna support sandhya , even i hv the feeling that he'll soon go against bhabho 

arshi_karishChillMaarYaar

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
i  think sofar we didn't get to see a situation where suraj has to stand by for some right n bhabo on oneside n which he supported even small situation also becos of sandhya that situation is gonna happen soon n ve to see for whom sooraj support.i think he will support sandhya but in wat way that has to be seen.lets see wat cvs has store in for us.will they deviate frm mainplot or carryon lets see.

Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 15 October 2011 at 3:06pm

arshi_karishChillMaarYaar

arshi_karish

IF-Rockerz

arshi_karish

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
e1 i ws shocked,,,,but  happy to c him in new avtaar...LOL

jineejiggs

IF-Sizzlerz

jineejiggs

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
he is the perfect blend of sanskari and sammankarnewala chhoda... lage raho suraj sa...but I sometimes feel very sorry for sandhya... what will be her reaction when she get to know the real side of suraj... she will be devastated and feel betrayed... poor soul

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaar

mIsHeZ.x

IF-Rockerz

mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
yup dat wos a fab scne..loved the possesivness of that scene...AR did a gr8 job

hope 2 see more scenes like dat in future.. <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.