Diya Aur Baati Hum

Other Side Of Suraj

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey My Dear DABH-ians ,

well with todays episode , i am sure Suraj will strongly stand by Sandhya even in front of  Bhaboo , as it will be a right decision ... 

The Tone N Attitude of Suraj was completely different when he was talking to that conductor, it was a stern and hard tone with right mix of anger and command ... 

I hope future of this show will be super amazing ...

Love 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desikudi2008 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Suraj can be both bold and sweet he can act according to situations change his attitude when needed...he proved this today...he is not just a  mammas boy but also strong enough to raise his voice and supports what is right when needed so he will stand to support for Sandhya 😊
monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even I was surprised...when I heard a commanding voice halting the conductor...i Was like yeh kaun tapak aa gaye?then I saw that it was Suraj and I was like OMG 😍 Well done cv's...expectedly unexpected...
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
remember that Suraj doesn't have that much courage in front of his mom. tonight when he wanted to say something n Bhabo yelled, 'chup', he lowered his head, Sandhya kept looking at him in amazement!
But he can be strong in his mom's absence as we saw in the bus incident...

so it will take a lot of time for him to speak for his wife even if that means opposing his mother!
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I agree with you but do compare this scene to the scene was Sandhya was being blamed by that irritating lady😡 of stealing her sandals 🥱 and when Sooraj tried to say something😛.. bhabo interrupted asking him to stop interferring between ladies🤢.. and he bowed his head down😲... mmm interesting😉
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awww sooraj is soo sweet,
i guess he will support her,
Originally posted by: JustJ

Hey My Dear DABH-ians ,

well with todays episode , i am sure Suraj will strongly stand by Sandhya even in front of  Bhaboo , as it will be a right decision ... 

The Tone N Attitude of Suraj was completely different when he was talking to that conductor, it was a stern and hard tone with right mix of anger and command ... 

Love 

yes yaar 😃 i was shocked 😲 n happy 2 😆
katiya thumbnail

Hey My Dear DABH-ians ,

Love 

I hope too

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

remember that Suraj doesn't have that much courage in front of his mom. tonight when he wanted to say something n Bhabo yelled, 'chup', he lowered his head, Sandhya kept looking at him in amazement!
But he can be strong in his mom's absence as we saw in the bus incident...

so it will take a lot of time for him to speak for his wife even if that means opposing his mother!

I agree, Sandhya was stunned to see him shut up w\hen he was asked to 

Coming to courage in front of his mother , we are  yet to see such a situation , he was shown as calm person in front of his mother, but thats not weakness for sure, its meer respect for her and to make sure she wont feel hurted , happens with every kid,  the ones who see their parents having hard time in life, try to make sure they dont make anything to make them hurted caz of them ...

sames the situation with suraj , but when time needs he will surely stand up against his mother but in his own way ... with out being rude and hurting  but when that wont work, he will be stern for sure... 
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I agree, Sandhya was stunned to see him shut up w\hen he was asked to 

Coming to courage in front of his mother , we are  yet to see such a situation , he was shown as calm person in front of his mother, but thats not weakness for sure, its meer respect for her and to make sure she wont feel hurted , happens with every kid,  the ones who see their parents having hard time in life, try to make sure they dont make anything to make them hurted caz of them ...

sames the situation with suraj , but when time needs he will surely stand up against his mother but in his own way ... with out being rude and hurting  but when that wont work, he will be stern for sure... 

n I can understand why bhabo has grown to be so bitter, her hubby is utterly useless, she has to take responsibility of just everything!! earlier I used to get pissed off by her but like in this epi. she gave him one simple task to take care of the slippers and he couldn't do even that
but still the moment she does something wrong, I'm like 😡 😆

for now, Vikram is doing the right thing, acting like a strict hubby in front of mommy dear and loving his wife in her absence 🤣
Hope Suraj would turn out to be loving n supportive of Sandhya 24x7 😍  wonder how much he'll be able to support since there will people labelling him 'joru ka ghulam'