Old Meaning with New Scenes

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Hey My Dear DABH-ians,  

well i love how the scenes btw SurYa are so fresh and new, if not all , some are definitely NEW .

They say , A Life Partner should Share, Care, Love, Sympathize, Stand by with EACH OTHER in every way of Life. and its shown beautifully in this show ...

I like how suraj understands sandhya without her telling anything , how Sandhya cares for suraj  , and shares Tea was fab , and todays Bell Rining in the temple , is just another lovely scene ...

Looks like SurYa are Redefining real meaning of Wife and Husband meaning Embarrassed

Love 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Mizhib2011ssweety007monika_2691_mahi_tinatartariHi_Friendsarshi_karishmIsHeZ.x

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Old Meaning with New Scenes" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with you sweetzThumbs Up... thts wht i was thinking tooWink.. they are bringing up the stuff which other shows haventClap.. other shows have mainly focused on romance, love n stuffEmbarrassed but they have forgotten the actual meaning of MarriageWink and I am so glad to be a viewer and big fan of this show coz i get to understand the term Marriage in depth..Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Hi_FriendsChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _mahi_

I completely agree with you sweetzThumbs Up... thts wht i was thinking tooWink.. they are bringing up the stuff which other shows haventClap.. other shows have mainly focused on romance, love n stuffEmbarrassed but they have forgotten the actual meaning of MarriageWink and I am so glad to be a viewer and big fan of this show coz i get to understand the term Marriage in depth..Embarrassed

@Bold and Underlined , so agree with u there Mahi Thumbs Up...

which show has really shown guy being understanding to her all the time ????? trying to break the ice btw them... try knowing wats bothering her so much... thinking from her angles too .. all we see is romance , hatred turning into love with passion , or retarded husband , a husband who suddenly snaps from sleep and shouts at his wife or suspects her or cheats on her ... 

For me DABH is more about Suraj than Sandya ... something which i really appreciate it 

Just want Anas and Deepika to improve in their acting skills and keep giving their best and win more hearts 

Nirjhor105_mahi_Hi_Friends

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

@Bold and Underlined , so agree with u there Mahi Thumbs Up...

which show has really shown guy being understanding to her all the time ????? trying to break the ice btw them... try knowing wats bothering her so much... thinking from her angles too .. all we see is romance , hatred turning into love with passion , or retarded husband , a husband who suddenly snaps from sleep and shouts at his wife or suspects her or cheats on her ... 

For me DABH is more about Suraj than Sandya ... something which i really appreciate it 

Just want Anas and Deepika to improve in their acting skills and keep giving their best and win more hearts 
awww thanks sweetheartBig smile... for agreeing with meEmbarrassed
yeah exactly.. thts all we see in the shows these daysConfused.. or some saas-bahu takraar n stuffLOL.. but they never actually show that how hard is it to settle down with a new and strange person in your life after arrange marriagesEmbarrassed.. thanks to this show that it gave a new look to the tv shows..Clap

Nirjhor105Hi_FriendsChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged

awww thanks sweetheartBig smile... for agreeing with meEmbarrassed
yeah exactly.. thts all we see in the shows these daysConfused.. or some saas-bahu takraar n stuffLOL.. but they never actually show that how hard is it to settle down with a new and strange person in your life after arrange marriagesEmbarrassed.. thanks to this show that it gave a new look to the tv shows..Clap

Le, mai favor thodi na kar rahi hu pagal kahi ke LOL

@underlined , exactly my point , 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Le, mai favor thodi na kar rahi hu pagal kahi ke LOL

@underlined , exactly my point , 

you are favoringBig smile.. coz i know tht my pov is not alwyz as appealing as it should beTongue hehe..LOL

oh yahWink.. exactly your point.. dikh raha haiLOL.. hamaare vichaar barhe milte hain ek doosre seWink.. i feel honored..Big smile

tinatartari

IF-Rockerz

tinatartari

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
this show has made a beautiful concept.i hope it maintains its uniqueness

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.