saru.g

IF-Sizzlerz

saru.g

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Originally posted by saru.g

Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Originally posted by saru.g

The episode is too good... I have no words for that...

but I'm not ok with the precap... I hope that everything will be naitik keeping pillow n seeing in the mirror or it must akshara's dream... I dont want any leap to happen... jst today they showed little bump... suddenly 2 months leap?? ShockedShocked... y can't they continue like this...n also they have to celebrate diwali naa... I/m waiting for their celebrations... no leap please...

Saru, I think its either Akshi's dream or Naksh are checking how she will look when the bump grow bigger...Embarrassed LOL The reason for thinking so is
1. Akshi is worried that she is putting on weight and how will look with the bump. She has mentioned this many times before and even today.
2. YR has seldom gone by serial norms. 1 day in YR takes ages to passby so to think CV's are taking 2 months leap is lil unbelieveable.

I hope my assumptions come true and we won't see a leap cause I don't want to...Ouch

I too hope all ur assumptions come true.. if it is their dream or they r checking how will they look then it will be the awesome scene to watch... a big treat for us... hope it turns like that...

and as u said yrkkh didn't show any leaps till noww... they celebrate all the festivals without leaving anything n they always make sure that all the issues between the persons n the families get solved on festivals to celebrate it with a happy node... so I hope they continue dat...

Akshara's tummy was looking weird...I mean it was not well rounded...Confused It looked like something is stuffed inside her saree and Naitik is holding her tummy...LOL This is another reason why I thought it would not be real...Big smile

oh... den its nice... I couldn't see the last part n the precap due to powercut... jst got the update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asawari_naksh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "6 months poore ho gaye (Page 5)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Asawari_naksh

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
wow todays epi also nice i cant wait to see it aww naksh magic and yrkkh magic looks like it is back Day Dreaming

anamika00

JAYA_09

IF-Rockerz

JAYA_09

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi.sweety

Originally posted by pari1508

Precap dekhke pehle muze laga ke naksh ne cution dala h akshara ke pe ye dekhne k lie k how she ll look with baby bump..LOL Par wo toh sach tha..
Pata nai kyu 6 months completion ka sunke kuch ajib sa lag raha hai.. Khushi nai ho rai muze..Confused

i feel it's a dream either akshi's or naitik's.akshi might be imagining about future bumps.as she was tensed abt it,she wud have dreamt it.otherwise we wud have got regarding this in SBS or SBB.so i think it's a dream.
then y nk's dialogues  i feel for varsha they showed full nine months na becoz varsha doesnt have that much importance so they shwoed her full 9 months preg but i feel ak ko jaldi hi dikhayenge may  be  this month maha epi is ak godhbarai

_Ilma_

Goldie

_Ilma_

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
I thought I might be the only one who doesnt like the precap...Glad I have company! I am not happy about it... Leap isnt what we want CVs!!! Angry
Yes!! Akshara's tummy was looking rather shapeless. But it can be like that. When my sister was pregnant her tummy was looking very weird Confused so my mum was like, every woman has a different shape! The shape tells the baby's gender Shocked thats what she said.
But, it seems like, they have had a tough time, making Akshara look pregnant with her saree!!

saru.g

sush4frndz

IF-Rockerz

sush4frndz

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

yes i hope its ak or nk dream but see in her 1st stenographic time the show "baby heart bit'.in second time they show its 4 month pregnant n baby movement (which is done in 4-5 month)  .so i think they show Monday she is 6 month pregnant n coming ME they show she is 7th month pregnant n celibate her GOD BHARAI.

JAYA_09

shithy

Groupbie

shithy

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
th epi was really cute...n i too dint want akshis 6th month suddnly...but i tnk dey wl b shwng lik dat...:( ny way love naksh & yrkkh

mahwishsolanki

Goldie

mahwishsolanki

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
as u all saw in the precap of monday they show 6months hav passed so that means diwali gone n also karwa choud also gonne n thats not possible..so i guess akshara must be dreamin

Post Reply New Post

Go to top