Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

saru.g

IF-Sizzlerz

saru.g

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
The episode is too good... I have no words for that...

but I'm not ok with the precap... I hope that everything will be naitik keeping pillow n seeing in the mirror or it must akshara's dream... I dont want any leap to happen... jst today they showed little bump... suddenly 2 months leap?? ShockedShocked... y can't they continue like this...n also they have to celebrate diwali naa... I/m waiting for their celebrations... no leap please...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00sush4frndzAsawari_nakshNimbuMirchiammu4u

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "6 months poore ho gaye (Page 4)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammu4u

IF-Sizzlerz

ammu4u

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
very nice episodeClapnaksh scene tho hamesha ki tarh just wowDay Dreamingboth very cute lag rahe the mirror scene ke vakthEmbarrassedEmbarrassedG3 n bma bhi aaj good thi...precap is confusngConfused i hope ki vo akshi ki dream ho...bt akshi ki bumb precap main kuch ajeeb sa dikh  rahi thiTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asawari_naksh

ammu4u

IF-Sizzlerz

ammu4u

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saru.g

but I'm not ok with the precap... I hope that everything will be naitik keeping pillow n seeing in the mirror or it must akshara's dream... I dont want any leap to happen... jst today they showed little bump... suddenly 2 months leap?? ShockedShocked... y can't they continue like this...n also they have to celebrate diwali naa... I/m waiting for their celebrations... no leap please...
agree with u saru..me 2 dont want any leapShockedn i too waitng 4 der deewali celebrtn...akshi ne diary main likha tha na kuch special gift dena chahthi hai vo naitik ko.i want  2 see datDay Dreaminglast yr they shwd 1 mnth deewali is bar kam se kam ek din tho bantha haiBig smile

Edited by ammu4u - 14 October 2011 at 1:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Asawari_nakshsaru.g

Asawari_naksh

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00sush4frndzsaru.gammu4u

saru.g

IF-Sizzlerz

saru.g

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Saru, I think its either Akshi's dream or Naksh are checking how she will look when the bump grow bigger...Embarrassed LOL The reason for thinking so is
1. Akshi is worried that she is putting on weight and how will look with the bump. She has mentioned this many times before and even today.
2. YR has seldom gone by serial norms. 1 day in YR takes ages to passby so to think CV's are taking 2 months leap is lil unbelieveable.

I hope my assumptions come true and we won't see a leap cause I don't want to...Ouch

I too hope all ur assumptions come true.. if it is their dream or they r checking how will they look then it will be the awesome scene to watch... a big treat for us... hope it turns like that...

and as u said yrkkh didn't show any leaps till noww... they celebrate all the festivals without leaving anything n they always make sure that all the issues between the persons n the families get solved on festivals to celebrate it with a happy node... so I hope they continue dat...

Asawari_nakshsush4frndz

saru.g

IF-Sizzlerz

saru.g

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammu4u

agree with u saru..me 2 dont want any leapShockedn i too waitng 4 der deewali celebrtn...akshi ne diary main likha tha na kuch special gift dena chahthi hai vo naitik ko.i want  2 see datDay Dreaminglast yr they shwd 1 mnth deewali is bar kam se kam ek din tho bantha haiBig smile

haa yaar.. their gifts r still pending... they should show us the gifts they presenting each other... Embarrassed

sush4frndzammu4u

sunmoon1

Groupbie

sunmoon1

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Saru, I think its either Akshi's dream or Naksh are checking how she will look when the bump grow bigger...Embarrassed LOL The reason for thinking so is
1. Akshi is worried that she is putting on weight and how will look with the bump. She has mentioned this many times before and even today.
2. YR has seldom gone by serial norms. 1 day in YR takes ages to passby so to think CV's are taking 2 months leap is lil unbelieveable.

I hope my assumptions come true and we won't see a leap cause I don't want to...Ouch

I too hope all ur assumptions come true.. if it is their dream or they r checking how will they look then it will be the awesome scene to watch... a big treat for us... hope it turns like that...

and as u said yrkkh didn't show any leaps till noww... they celebrate all the festivals without leaving anything n they always make sure that all the issues between the persons n the families get solved on festivals to celebrate it with a happy node... so I hope they continue dat...
  and if we observe the precap correctly, akshi kept her hands below the bump ,i mean it appears as if she is holding something, may be pillow so that it doesnt fall down.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00sush4frndzAsawari_nakshsaru.gammu4u

Asawari_naksh

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00sush4frndzammu4u

Post Reply New Post

Go to top