Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

6 months poore ho gaye - Page 3

_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This is not 6 month. I think Naksh are just use a pillow or something to see how Akshara will looks after few month. If you notice again you will understand there is a cloth or something in Akshara's belly.Edited by _Nancy_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kanza04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saman.17

ab weekend accha guzrega baba...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒek aur super epi  naksh r just sooo πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ ab akshara wait kar rahi hai & naitik nhi aaya   aur ga3 ne kuch nhi kaha😲😲 jab woh hasne lagi i taught shock me paagal ho gayi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† woh itni acchi kaise ho gayi puri daal kaali lag rahi hai...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† & yeh kya precap me akshara ki 6 mahine ho gaya 😲 i think woh uska sapna hai hope aesa hi ho jaldi jaldi dikhana matlab yeh nhi ki sab ek hi din bataade...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Evn i think yeh sapna tha itni jaldi 6 mnths kaise ho skte hain πŸ˜•
shweta31 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yess it was a fantastic episode gayatri ne gussa nahi kiya hocking akshi in that naitik ka reaction lovely...πŸ˜›suit scene wonderful she is looking too pretty what a precap aftr 6 months...😍  
We got another beautiful episode...πŸ˜ƒ
Aksh taking steam and Naitik comes in their room with kaada...πŸ˜† How cutely he says beemar koi aur kaada koi aur peraha hai...πŸ˜† Akshi ki aawaaz baithi hue hai and G3 comes there. She see's Akshi taking steam and Naksh act as if Akshi is teaching Naitik how to take steam...🀣 G3 tells Aksh to come down and eat breakfast...Naitik tells G3 ke she will come down after searching his file. Naitik tells Aksh that he had 2 sips of kaada and she needs to drink it more than him...πŸ˜ƒ Akshara tells him that drinking kaada is not good during pregnancy but he tells her its ok. She is about to drink it when G3 comes back and ask Aksh why she is drinking kaada which is for munna...πŸ˜† Naitik answers that Aksh is just taking smell as she loves tulsi smell...🀣 BM comes there with another medicine for NaitikπŸ˜† G3 ask Aksh why she is not talking to her?has they done any mistake for she is upset? 😲 πŸ˜† Aksh speak up and they get to know that Naksh were acting and it was Aksh who has cold and not Naitik... BM and G3 laughs it out...πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Naitik goes to office and G3 gives Aksh salwar suit and tells her to see whether they are comfortable...πŸ˜ƒ Naitik comes back in his room and start shouting Aksh name. Akshi comes there wearing suit...😳 Naitik is stunned looking at her😳 Aksh stand in front of miror and tells Naitik to see her baby bump...😍 he says to her yeh toh hona hi tha...πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Aksh tells Naitik that she is putting on weight...he hugs her...keeps his hand around her tummy and feels it...😍 and says that it doesn't matter he still loves her the same and kiss her...😳 Precap main Aksh ki pregnancy ko 6 month hogaye.
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The episode is too good... I have no words for that...

but I'm not ok with the precap... I hope that everything will be naitik keeping pillow n seeing in the mirror or it must akshara's dream... I dont want any leap to happen... jst today they showed little bump... suddenly 2 months leap?? 😲😲... y can't they continue like this...n also they have to celebrate diwali naa... I/m waiting for their celebrations... no leap please...
ammu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
very nice episodeπŸ‘naksh scene tho hamesha ki tarh just wow😍both very cute lag rahe the mirror scene ke vakth😳😳G3 n bma bhi aaj good thi...precap is confusngπŸ˜• i hope ki vo akshi ki dream ho...bt akshi ki bumb precap main kuch ajeeb sa dikh  rahi thiπŸ˜›
ammu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: saru.g

but I'm not ok with the precap... I hope that everything will be naitik keeping pillow n seeing in the mirror or it must akshara's dream... I dont want any leap to happen... jst today they showed little bump... suddenly 2 months leap?? 😲😲... y can't they continue like this...n also they have to celebrate diwali naa... I/m waiting for their celebrations... no leap please...

agree with u saru..me 2 dont want any leap😲n i too waitng 4 der deewali celebrtn...akshi ne diary main likha tha na kuch special gift dena chahthi hai vo naitik ko.i want  2 see dat😍last yr they shwd 1 mnth deewali is bar kam se kam ek din tho bantha haiπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ammu4u - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: saru.g

Saru, I think its either Akshi's dream or Naksh are checking how she will look when the bump grow bigger...😳 πŸ˜† The reason for thinking so is
1. Akshi is worried that she is putting on weight and how will look with the bump. She has mentioned this many times before and even today.
2. YR has seldom gone by serial norms. 1 day in YR takes ages to passby so to think CV's are taking 2 months leap is lil unbelieveable.

I hope my assumptions come true and we won't see a leap cause I don't want to...
saru.g thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

Saru, I think its either Akshi's dream or Naksh are checking how she will look when the bump grow bigger...😳 πŸ˜† The reason for thinking so is
1. Akshi is worried that she is putting on weight and how will look with the bump. She has mentioned this many times before and even today.
2. YR has seldom gone by serial norms. 1 day in YR takes ages to passby so to think CV's are taking 2 months leap is lil unbelieveable.

I hope my assumptions come true and we won't see a leap cause I don't want to...

I too hope all ur assumptions come true.. if it is their dream or they r checking how will they look then it will be the awesome scene to watch... a big treat for us... hope it turns like that...

and as u said yrkkh didn't show any leaps till noww... they celebrate all the festivals without leaving anything n they always make sure that all the issues between the persons n the families get solved on festivals to celebrate it with a happy node... so I hope they continue dat...
saru.g thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ammu4u

agree with u saru..me 2 dont want any leap😲n i too waitng 4 der deewali celebrtn...akshi ne diary main likha tha na kuch special gift dena chahthi hai vo naitik ko.i want  2 see dat😍last yr they shwd 1 mnth deewali is bar kam se kam ek din tho bantha haiπŸ˜ƒ

haa yaar.. their gifts r still pending... they should show us the gifts they presenting each other... 😳