Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Guyz just STOP this alright? Both Sanaya and Barun fans!

For some, Sanaya is the reason to watch ths show. And for some its Barun! And we should respect each other's opinion..

Just for the sake to prove that ur favourite is the best, plz dnt try to show the other actor/actoress down.. Both Barun and Sanaya are doing a FABULOUS job as ArHi.. They are the reason why our show is a HIT! They TOGETHER create magic..

I am a diehard Sanaya fan but i will NEVER try to prove her best by saying that the other actors are average.. It will totally unfair if i credit just One person.. And the same should go for Barun fans as well..

For me its SaRun rather than Sanaya OR Barun who make IPKKND..
And for godsake dont mix ArHi with SaRun..
I hate ths growing division amongst the fans! Seriously!
AbiSingh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi my name is abi im new on this forum, my nature is like arnav im looking for a kuri  like khushi LOL joking hahahaha sorry x dont know why i just said that, anyway nice serial, keep it up,even tho im at work i have to watch it thourgh my iphone cannot afford to miss it :P
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I love KKG and ASR forever! I can't believe someone could hate either of them, your not a real fan if you don't like one of the actors. Like I hate Shyam, it's only his character I hate, no hard feelings with Abhaas. And I only gaali him bcos I am angry bcos of the character, and it is a joke. But KKG haters - you cross the line. Good post, girlie!! ðŸ˜‰
muskaan96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
how can anyone hate on khushi shes AWESOME ND HILARIOUS😆
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
Hi i am new to this forum and hello Abisingh welcome to you all I have to say to kkg haters - why do you hate her?
AbiSingh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Ipkknd-ki-fan1 let me guess your name is Is Pyaar ko kya naam doo haha what a name, welcome to india forum, more like khushi hater, shes cute, wish she could cook me some jalebis because they look tasty, Without khushi this serial wouldnt even go on, main Arnav and Khushi So Stop hating =]
Nrp77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Noorii-

I love KKG and ASR forever! I can't believe someone could hate either of them, your not a real fan if you don't like one of the actors. Like I hate Shyam, it's only his character I hate, no hard feelings with Abhaas. And I only gaali him bcos I am angry bcos of the character, and it is a joke. But KKG haters - you cross the line. Good post, girlie!! ðŸ˜‰

Disagree 100%
You don't have to be a fan of every character in order to be a fan of the show!  I may not like the ASR character and what he stands for, but that doesn't make me any less of a fan.  I may not like Khushi's unrefined characteristics, but it doesn't make me any less of a fan either.  KKG and ASR are just MAKE-BELIEVE characters and I can find the story interesting and see where it leads and not be in love w/ both of them.  I like the movie Kabhi Khushi Khabi Gam, but I can't stand Kareena Kapoor.  I love the story, but dislike the actress.  That doesn't mean I'm not a fan of the movie.  It's not my fault the casting director choose her to play that role when there are a number of actresses I would have chosen instead of her.  So for you to say if someone doesnt' like one of the actors then they aren't a fan of a show, has no bearing.

However, I do like Barun Sobti and think him and Sanaya are great at what they do.  Others may not agree with that.  People who don't like KKG aren't crossing any lines and again, it's their opinion.  In reality, their opinions are not any less valid than yours.

Learn to accept people for their differences.   It makes life so much more interesting!!! 😉