We miss "BALH" for 3days...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

saisamanvi

IF-Dazzler

saisamanvi

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
really miss balh for 3 days...this is very longwaitCryCryCry
CryCryi hope next week will be good week hoga...because nextweek kc hai...we expect more raya cute momentsSmileSmileSmile...and i think next week priya and aswin ko first meeting  hogaram and priya ke shadi ke badh.i think we all r thankful to sid because sid ka bakwas plan unsuccessful hone ke liye and it will be useful for ram and priya ko come closerClapClapClap.thanks sid
and next sid will trap ayesha...to be cntd.
ok guys bye phir millenge subhe post karthe karthe
good night
 "happy weekend"
guys what do u think abut next week episode? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pavitra123anu123SaisweetyCelina_-MariaMars-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We miss "BALH" for 3days..." in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pavitra123

pavitra123

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
really nypunya 3days very very long wait...hope the monday will be rocking episode...sid bakwas plan flop hogaClapClap.then sid next trap ayesha...poor ayesha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu123saisamanvi

-MariaMars-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Ya nypunya.. 3 days is too long.. Hope Sony considers to show BALH on Fridays too... CryCry

And i'm super duper excited for next week.. Coz its karwachauth.. I think enough of the nok jhoks.. Its time to take the next step. Both should realize that they are made for each other and some attraction feeling towards each other should definitely start in the next week. EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

I think and almost sure that Ram will also be fasting for Priya.. I'm looking forward to the chaand sequence... Day Dreaming

And as far as ashwin goes, i'm happy with that.. I'm sure Priya will handle him properly and Ram will support her Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu123saisamanvi

jakther7

IF-Rockerz

jakther7

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Ya nypunya.. 3 days is too long.. Hope Sony considers to show BALH on Fridays too... CryCry

And i'm super duper excited for next week.. Coz its karwachauth.. I think enough of the nok jhoks.. Its time to take the next step. Both should realize that they are made for each other and some attraction feeling towards each other should definitely start in the next week. EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

I think and almost sure that Ram will also be fasting for Priya.. I'm looking forward to the chaand sequence... Day Dreaming

And as far as ashwin goes, i'm happy with that.. I'm sure Priya will handle him properly and Ram will support her Hug
110% agree  with u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saisamanvi

anu123

anu123

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
really 3days very long wait...miss u ram and sakshi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saisamanvi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.