Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Mohnish Behl as main lead:):)

ladyinblu218 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello guys I really have to share this with all of you..when I first watched maine pyar kiya I saw potential in Mohnish Behl..well it was not the first time actually. I saw him in maine paar kiya when I was 6 and he made an impression on me. He has this personality that one cannot easily forget. Years later when I watched the movie again as a teen it made me wonder what a waste an actor with such a personality not being fully appreciated in Bollywood. I always wanted to see him as the main lead. He has played the role of villain fabulously but was never casted as the main lead this made me want to see him as main lead even more. When hum apke hai kaun was released my wish was fulfilled then came hum saath saath hein which was good after which I saw him in sanjeevani. I loved his role in these movies and serials they got him recognised too but his role was that of a supporting actor and I wanted to see him as a main lead.

After that he was in DMG where he played the main leads father. U know how sometimes a fellow actors work tends to overshadow or take all the lime light that is not possible in his case as the way he portrays his role literally commands a viewer's attention and cannot be ignored.

Finally my wish is fulfilled he plays the main lead in KTLK.

I know it's a long but just had to share this feeling with u guys J  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
he was cast as the main lead in Purana mandir,much before MNPK if I'm not wrong before or after but the Purana Mandir film is pretty sure thing.Just check it.
ladyinblu218 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: alujna-21

he was cast as the main lead in Purana mandir,much before MNPK if I'm not wrong before or after but the Purana Mandir film is pretty sure thing.Just check it.

Thanks for giving me the title:) Yes he did play main lead in it will watch it. Thanks once again:):)
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladyinblu218

Thanks for giving me the title:) Yes he did play main lead in it will watch it. Thanks once again:):)

My pleasure I'm a bit elder than you that's why I know it.
Purana Mandir is a horror film which was out in 1984 whereas MNPK is a 1989 film.
Armu4eva thumbnail
He was main lead in Devi the serial too ..with Sakshi Tanwar. tho his character was negative at start.. n then turned a leaf !! 
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

He was main lead in Devi the serial too ..with Sakshi Tanwar. tho his character was negative at start.. n then turned a leaf !! 

I used to love that show but then later lost interest.
minizz thumbnail
Originally posted by: alujna-21

My pleasure I'm a bit elder than you that's why I know it.

Purana Mandir is a horror film which was out in 1984 whereas MNPK is a 1989 film.

I think he did a movie along with sanjay dutt during the early 80's.It was a huge flop,I guess.sorry I don't know the movie's name😊
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: minizz

I think he did a movie along with sanjay dutt during the early 80's.It was a huge flop,I guess.sorry I don't know the movie's name😊

But he was introduced in Purana mandir which I know just need to google it to get more info about. 
minizz thumbnail

But he was introduced in Purana mandir which I know just need to google it to get more info about. 
ok got the movie's name.It's Bekaraar.I have heard of Purana Mandir,that might be his first movie.but this movie with sanjay Dutt-I watched it once on tv and it was bad😆
and please don't misunderstand I am a huge fan of Mohnish just that this movie was  horrible😆
Edited by minizz - 12 years ago
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
He is a fabulous actor  but coulndn't  became sucess ful . actually his genes are of great versatile actors . irony is that he is son of versatile actress nutan but was very sucessful but kajol daughter of tanuja who was not so sucessful , is very sucessful and versatile actress .  i think he is getting his due may god bless him and give all sucess what he deserve and due from long tym ..