Bechari Sandhya called Thief, Suraj supports her

desikudi2008 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Poor Sandhya was planning to be police but now became thief bcoz of Bhabho who asked Sandhya to wear someone else's chappals as Sadnhya lost hers๐Ÿ˜•...Bhabho was sort of cheap in that scene...poor Sandhya over reacted and ran away and boarded a bus without ticket bcoz she could not stand being called Chor ...got told off by the conductor...but as usual Suraj came to her rescue and gave ticket then, warned the man who insulted her so sweet of him.

..also liked the scene where they did pooja together and suraj told her she can share her thoughts with him soon and he will solve her problem if possible then she smiled...but in precap Sandhya isn't enjoyin when Suraj got too close to tie her necklace...she is not comfortable with him yet to do proper romance๐Ÿ˜‰...
Edited by desikudi2008 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree, but her reaction was normal , and expected  ...

she has this habit of running away when she is super upset or is in tears , and she got into a bus , something without thinking as she just wanted to run away from their ... 

I wont call surajs bashan, but he was good with that , sandhya would have said something but she was not being herself, i miss old sandhya who would sunofy anyone ... 
desikudi2008 thumbnail
I agree old Sadhya was much brave and bold...she would have answered back...but now after getting married she has become a bit more meek scared bcoz of new people and new situations/surroundings
Edited by desikudi2008 - 12 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
thats the hard reality of life, not many gals are the same way in nature when they get married , they have to tone down their boldness, their liveliness, bindas attitude list goes on ... so much have to be sacrificial as a gal transfers from a daughter to wife, DIL, SIL and so on ... 

very rarely a gal holds on her to real nature even after marriage , kitna compromise karna padtha hai 
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree that girls compromise but their nature won't change.

It is good now Sandhya does not back answer them.  If she does so, it will leave a bad opinion about her to her inlaws.  Once she gets to know them all well, then she can explain them the correct way.
desikudi2008 thumbnail
yes thats reality even now in traditional households girls have to tone down themselves and change their nature especially with a strict loud saas like Bhabho around...Sandhya must be scared...Bhabho was rude when she forcefully made Sandhya wear those Sandals still she atleast supported Sandhya when that lady accused Sandhya...she could have got Sandhya new Chappals instead
TitansFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: b2011

Agree that girls compromise but their nature won't change.

It is good now Sandhya does not back answer them.  If she does so, it will leave a bad opinion about her to her inlaws Once she gets to know them all well, then she can explain them the correct way.

@Bold, i disagree there , she is not saying anything but is clearly showing her disinterest and she is atleast protesting before giving IN ... 

@bold, underline , oh yes that i agree, she will bring lot of change in their life style with out being super MAHAN , hopefully ๐Ÿ˜‰... something like give and take, u give me right to my dreams and i give u a right way of leading a life , not that surajs family is wrong  
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JustJ

@Bold, i disagree there , she is not saying anything but is clearly showing her disinterest and she is atleast protesting before giving IN ... 

@bold, underline , oh yes that i agree, she will bring lot of change in their life style with out being super MAHAN , hopefully ๐Ÿ˜‰... something like give and take, u give me right to my dreams and i give u a right way of leading a life , not that surajs family is wrong  

Oh! I did not mean that way.  I wanted to tell Sandhya did not want to wear those chappals but bhabho was rude and forced her.  They could have avoided this situation but because of Bhabho, it happened.
desikudi2008 thumbnail
Bhabho forcefully made her wear those chappals pulled her arms too to force her and also shouted. Sandhya protested saying she cant wear someones chappals but she was forced and bhabho said she cant carry sandhya to mandir on her head etc. Bhabho's misery didnt allow to buy new one either.
TitansFan thumbnail
Arre bharti , tension math le , ๐Ÿ˜†... i got ur POV... but i was referring to previous scenes too for bold part ...

I know i was like WTH, bhaboo was scolding like anything over the person who stole sandhyas chapals and she herself says every one are brother and sisters in mandir and can wear them ????/ ๐Ÿคข ye kya hai bhaboo Hypocracy hi na