Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

desikudi2008

Groupbie

desikudi2008

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Poor Sandhya was planning to be police but now became thief bcoz of Bhabho who asked Sandhya to wear someone else's chappals as Sadnhya lost hersConfused...Bhabho was sort of cheap in that scene...poor Sandhya over reacted and ran away and boarded a bus without ticket bcoz she could not stand being called Chor Ouch...got told off by the conductor...but as usual Suraj came to her rescue and gave ticket then, warned the man who insulted her so sweet of him.

..also liked the scene where they did pooja together and suraj told her she can share her thoughts with him soon and he will solve her problem if possible then she smiled...but in precap Sandhya isn't enjoyin when Suraj got too close to tie her necklace...she is not comfortable with him yet to do proper romanceWink...

Edited by desikudi2008 - 15 October 2011 at 1:17am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

rifanarashdent4ushaybabiiex3nanda_gopalarimel22rasika-akaShab2011monika_2691_mahi_Hi_Friendsarshi_karishChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bechari Sandhya called Thief, Suraj supports her" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I agree, but her reaction was normal , and expected  ...

she has this habit of running away when she is super upset or is in tears , and she got into a bus , something without thinking as she just wanted to run away from their ... 

I wont call surajs bashan, but he was good with that , sandhya would have said something but she was not being herself, i miss old sandhya who would sunofy anyone ... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika-akaShab2011monika_2691Hi_Friends

desikudi2008

Groupbie

desikudi2008

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
I agree old Sadhya was much brave and bold...she would have answered back...but now after getting married she has become a bit more meek scared bcoz of new people and new situations/surroundings

Edited by desikudi2008 - 14 October 2011 at 11:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika-akaShab2011Hi_FriendsChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
thats the hard reality of life, not many gals are the same way in nature when they get married , they have to tone down their boldness, their liveliness, bindas attitude list goes on ... so much have to be sacrificial as a gal transfers from a daughter to wife, DIL, SIL and so on ... 

very rarely a gal holds on her to real nature even after marriage , kitna compromise karna padtha hai 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

desikudi2008rasika-akaShab2011monika_2691Hi_Friends

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Agree that girls compromise but their nature won't change.

It is good now Sandhya does not back answer them.  If she does so, it will leave a bad opinion about her to her inlaws.  Once she gets to know them all well, then she can explain them the correct way.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

desikudi2008Hi_FriendsChillMaarYaar

desikudi2008

Groupbie

desikudi2008

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
yes thats reality even now in traditional households girls have to tone down themselves and change their nature especially with a strict loud saas like Bhabho around...Sandhya must be scared...Bhabho was rude when she forcefully made Sandhya wear those Sandals still she atleast supported Sandhya when that lady accused Sandhya...she could have got Sandhya new Chappals instead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Hi_FriendsChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

It is good now Sandhya does not back answer them.  If she does so, it will leave a bad opinion about her to her inlaws Once she gets to know them all well, then she can explain them the correct way.

@Bold, i disagree there , she is not saying anything but is clearly showing her disinterest and she is atleast protesting before giving IN ... 

@bold, underline , oh yes that i agree, she will bring lot of change in their life style with out being super MAHAN , hopefully Wink... something like give and take, u give me right to my dreams and i give u a right way of leading a life , not that surajs family is wrong  

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Originally posted by b2011

It is good now Sandhya does not back answer them.  If she does so, it will leave a bad opinion about her to her inlaws Once she gets to know them all well, then she can explain them the correct way.

@Bold, i disagree there , she is not saying anything but is clearly showing her disinterest and she is atleast protesting before giving IN ... 

@bold, underline , oh yes that i agree, she will bring lot of change in their life style with out being super MAHAN , hopefully Wink... something like give and take, u give me right to my dreams and i give u a right way of leading a life , not that surajs family is wrong  

Oh! I did not mean that way.  I wanted to tell Sandhya did not want to wear those chappals but bhabho was rude and forced her.  They could have avoided this situation but because of Bhabho, it happened.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.