Mohnish-Perfect Speaker-Kritika-PerFect Actor

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

evildesire

IF-Sizzlerz

evildesire

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Hello Friends

I love to listen to Mohnish's dialogue and his speech! Perfect dialoues! His every word is clear and amazing!

And Kritika's her acting skill and his expression are oh my god..out of world..Love her!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Karnika007Madhubala_RKKaranKittu4evashaz2009mamta-s

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohnish-Perfect Speaker-Kritika-PerFect Actor" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hermoso

IF-Rockerz

hermoso

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
with so much ease and comfort . loving it both .

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
i too love both...kittu's acting is awesome and  i love mohnish's acting and his dialogue delivery is really amazing...but somewhere in 2 starting epi's his dialogues were not clear...i mean i was not able to understand some words...but after that this complaint never raised...so i am enjoying the couple,

evildesire

IF-Sizzlerz

evildesire

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
oh yeah!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhubala_RK

Karnika007

Goldie

Karnika007

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
They both carry very well that keeps the audience glued to the show...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.