Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

JensonMishti

JensonMishti

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Didi...you here? Hug

Hi every one :)   I heard about EHMMBH from my friends in india...and Tanthya Di's update looks interesting...will catch the episode in utube :)

Edited by JensonMishti - 14 October 2011 at 4:12pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EHMMBH-WRITTEN UPDATE 14.10.11 (Page 3)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sparkling-star

sparkling-star

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update ! : D 
It was really detailed .. Hope to see more by you. (: 

Seems like we're in for a lot next week from the precap. 
Looks like Virat is not always the calm guy .. Ermm 

Although I feel BAD for the Dr. Manan .. I feel like he came at the wrong time. He should have waited for Jeevs to come back. And talkted to her private. What he's doing is gonna lead to more misunderstandings. Cry .. And obv its too late. 

Hope we have a lot more Virman & Jeevi scenes next week. And no BIG drama.. (: .. CAN'T WAIT ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tora

..Anita..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Anita..

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
tanthya ...

thanks for the update

nanda_gopa

nanda_gopa

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
nice update tanthya! thank you.

looks like we will have a lot of action next week. jeevika seems to be falling in love with viren. and it seems that dr. mannan was never in the picture for jeevika. it has all been manvi's doing. i wish manvi were a bit more mature and jeevika would actually tell manvi that she likes viren.

jeevika is classy. manvi doesnt come across as classy. and dont know what to say about the girls' aunt--she is so clueless. the class differences are quite vast between the two families.

now poor jeevika is going to have a lot of trouble as that dr. mannan has shown up here.

and the way the show is proceeding virat and manvi may be getting married to each other. looking forward to the fireworks they will have.

the filming is great and it was nice to see rishikesh and now mussourie.

madhu_sridhar

Goldie

madhu_sridhar

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Great update SathyaSmile ( i guess i got your name right...)...not a bad episode today huh...the only impediment her is Manan...as much as i like Abhinav, i don't want him in a love triangle...the fact that he is still looming over Jeevika's life, almost makes it difficult for me to enjoy Viren-Jeevika's interactions...still hoping that he's removed from this whole equation without much of a mess...hmmm, precap looks interesting too...and i'm assured of a VirMan scene tomorrow...

Abommi

IF-Sizzlerz

Abommi

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
thanksss

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.