Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

CharmGal

CharmGal

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EHMMBH-WRITTEN UPDATE 14.10.11 (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehak30

thxxx for the quick updateEmbarrassed

now why would manan come here...cant he wait for them to come back??Angry
jeevika seems happy with viren...why cant maanvi see thtConfused

My Pleasure, mehak..

My Guess is , maanvi does not want to see, she is insecure and scared to stay alone, Jeevika was her umbrella and she does not want to lose that umbrella Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sparkling-star

abi71

Goldie

abi71

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE DEAR ENJOYED READING VERY MUCH

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
thnks for the update...dr manan is too late n shud goo bac home Confused

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update SathyaSmile...

I find it confusing...If Jeevika is giving shy looks to Viren...Why doesn't she just tell Manvi she likes him and is happy with the marriage...Or she should just do as Beeji said, and tell Manan to forget her...Unless she does like Manan more...Next week is going to be full of surprises...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sruthi_m

sruthi_m

sruthi_m

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Thanks for the update SathyaSmile...

I find it confusing...If Jeevika is giving shy looks to Viren...Why doesn't she just tell Manvi she likes him and is happy with the marriage...Or she should just do as Beeji said, and tell Manan to forget her...Unless she does like Manan more...Next week is going to be full of surprises...

Agree..I sure don't understand what Jeevika's stance is. If she is clear then no body has to make decisions for. so far she hasn't talked about her feelings for either manan or viren. Look's like from what's shown so far she wants to make bheeji happy and at the same time not leave her sister...but haven't thought what she would do if she wants to make both happen.. Confused

Tora

Goldie

Tora

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
may even me too confused with her feelings because by his expressions it doesn't seem like she is doing for beeji because by her expressions shown she likes viren so probably by next week it will cleared out hopefully to whom wants her life partner to be so let's wait and watch
@sathya thanks for the update

tashi482

tashi482

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
thank u for the updateSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.