Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sruthi_m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Thanks for the update Sathya😊...

I find it confusing...If Jeevika is giving shy looks to Viren...Why doesn't she just tell Manvi she likes him and is happy with the marriage...Or she should just do as Beeji said, and tell Manan to forget her...Unless she does like Manan more...Next week is going to be full of surprises...

Agree..I sure don't understand what Jeevika's stance is. If she is clear then no body has to make decisions for. so far she hasn't talked about her feelings for either manan or viren. Look's like from what's shown so far she wants to make bheeji happy and at the same time not leave her sister...but haven't thought what she would do if she wants to make both happen.. πŸ˜•
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
may even me too confused with her feelings because by his expressions it doesn't seem like she is doing for beeji because by her expressions shown she likes viren so probably by next week it will cleared out hopefully to whom wants her life partner to be so let's wait and watch
@sathya thanks for the update
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Didi...you here? πŸ€—

Hi every one :)   I heard about EHMMBH from my friends in india...and Tanthya Di's update looks interesting...will catch the episode in utube :)
Edited by JensonMishti - 12 years ago
sparkling-star thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ! : D 
It was really detailed .. Hope to see more by you. (: 

Seems like we're in for a lot next week from the precap. 
Looks like Virat is not always the calm guy .. πŸ€” 

Although I feel BAD for the Dr. Manan .. I feel like he came at the wrong time. He should have waited for Jeevs to come back. And talkted to her private. What he's doing is gonna lead to more misunderstandings. πŸ˜­ .. And obv its too late. 

Hope we have a lot more Virman & Jeevi scenes next week. And no BIG drama.. (: .. CAN'T WAIT ! 

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tanthya ...

thanks for the update
nanda_gopa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update tanthya! thank you.

looks like we will have a lot of action next week. jeevika seems to be falling in love with viren. and it seems that dr. mannan was never in the picture for jeevika. it has all been manvi's doing. i wish manvi were a bit more mature and jeevika would actually tell manvi that she likes viren.

jeevika is classy. manvi doesnt come across as classy. and dont know what to say about the girls' aunt--she is so clueless. the class differences are quite vast between the two families.

now poor jeevika is going to have a lot of trouble as that dr. mannan has shown up here.

and the way the show is proceeding virat and manvi may be getting married to each other. looking forward to the fireworks they will have.

the filming is great and it was nice to see rishikesh and now mussourie.
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great update Sathya😊 ( i guess i got your name right...)...not a bad episode today huh...the only impediment her is Manan...as much as i like Abhinav, i don't want him in a love triangle...the fact that he is still looming over Jeevika's life, almost makes it difficult for me to enjoy Viren-Jeevika's interactions...still hoping that he's removed from this whole equation without much of a mess...hmmm, precap looks interesting too...and i'm assured of a VirMan scene tomorrow...