Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Awww, it sucks what happened to Anandi, but I hope she has memory loss and doesn't remember anybody in the haveli, and is sent back to her parents.  I don't think - certainly hope - that Jagya doesn't start taking care of Anandi.

So 2 days ago, they had Prem in SSK have an accident, and now Anandi?  They should introduce the two 😈
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vsumeetha

I was amused when G said that she will fulfill all the duties of a daughter-n-law if they accept her. I just wish for once that it might come true.

Then DS should put in her conditions -

1) Wear only ghagra choli
2) No silky siwshy hair to attract others
3) Forget ur MS and stop studying
4) Make endless cups of ginger tea for dadisa and do some physiotherapy on her leg during the night
5) Forget about ambition and career. The only career that you will get to make is to be a good cook.
6) Forget about stupid looking skirts and wear only colourful ghagras and heavy jewelry

Will gauri leave her studies and career and become thus?

But Aisa hoga nahi na..Coz Gauri has to always push for more...
Once she is accepted as beendni - she will wear her jhoom barabar sarees and silky open hair and if anyone comments - will scream at J in their room - KYUN KYUN KYUN - 
- why can't I wear what I want...
- why can't I work outside the house ? A used to run school too - I can run hospi
- why can't I study...
- why must I cook ? Its so hot and the smell of oil makes me fat...
- why must I dry masala on terrace - makes me TAN
- why ...

It'll still be endless.. She's the whining kinds...she'll never be satisfied..
hooked thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Awww, it sucks what happened to Anandi, but I hope she has memory loss and doesn't remember anybody in the haveli, and is sent back to her parents.  I don't think - certainly hope - that Jagya doesn't start taking care of Anandi.

So 2 days ago, they had Prem in SSK have an accident, and now Anandi?  They should introduce the two 😈

πŸ˜† That will be fun !! Then new Anandi can also see old Anandi and Jagya will have 3 women to ogle at πŸ˜†
mybro_2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vsumeetha

I was amused when G said that she will fulfill all the duties of a daughter-n-law if they accept her. I just wish for once that it might come true.

Then DS should put in her conditions -

1) Wear only ghagra choli
2) No silky siwshy hair to attract others
3) Forget ur MS and stop studying
4) Make endless cups of ginger tea for dadisa and do some physiotherapy on her leg during the night
5) Forget about ambition and career. The only career that you will get to make is to be a good cook.
6) Forget about stupid looking skirts and wear only colourful ghagras and heavy jewelry

Will gauri leave her studies and career and become thus?

remember she didn't want the kid a few episordes back for the sake of her career...
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mybro_2004

remember she didn't want the kid a few episordes back for the sake of her career...

The point is Dadisa doesn't want padpota from Gauri!! So it doesn't matter at all if Gauri wants the kid or not!!
Essence.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tyhanx for the update, I stopped watching this show long time.
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It took me long enough lol

Mostly all I wanted to say is already said in all the post above but I still get to show my displeasure with this shameless and brainless illegal couple! πŸ˜‰

G doesn't repent or realize her mistake because mistake to hamesha A ki hi hoti hai na! To repent G kyun karegi?

J forgot that he was the one who was afraid of A's tarakki and stopped her education and now he repeats his illegal wife's words that she is jealouse of his tarakki? hahahahha khak mei jaye essi tarakki jis se apno ka saath chut jaye, apne bhi baddua dene ke liye bebas ho jaye. Tarakki of being a doctor? he isn't a good doctor and he himself knows it and G is a selfish human who can't ever be a good doctor.

Anita said it right J is the kind where agar usse kuch nahi milta to dusre ko bhi nahi milna chahiye! 🀒

I am so glad CVs got Lal Singh back for taking care of the hospital πŸ‘

Redapple - after a long long time...missed your posts and wow thank you ab G ke memory loss ka raaz malum ho gaya 😊

Its so funny that the whole village knows about their illegal marriage...other than A everyone reminds these two bhullakad about it each and every time but YET G said kahi A hamare bacche ko to nahi batayegi! Abey what you plan to say here all throughout? I mean kuhadi mei pair khud maro aur phir kaho A ne mere pair ke niche kuhadi rakhi! Urghhh she makes me so mad 😑

J is the hopeless case...so freaking spoiled that he won't ever come to realization...

I just hope yeh CVs realize kar le ke this can't go on for too long...they need to stop somewhere
😑
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: hooked

πŸ˜† That will be fun !! Then new Anandi can also see old Anandi and Jagya will have 3 women to ogle at πŸ˜†

Since Prem, unknowingly, married the old Anandi, he should tell the new Anandi (Pratyusha) that she's actually his wife, and kick Simar & Roli out of the house.  Or even if he & Simar patch up, Roli can go back to college, and Sid, who was introduced to be the love interest of Roli, can be the love interest of Anandi.  Of course, Sid will be a culture shock for Anandi, but I like it πŸ˜†

Oh, and maybe Simar can arrange to marry Jagya, and have Gauri sub for her while she goes dancing, so that when she is back, J & G are married, much to J's shock 🀣
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Since Prem, unknowingly, married the old Anandi, he should tell the new Anandi (Pratyusha) that she's actually his wife, and kick Simar & Roli out of the house.  Or even if he & Simar patch up, Roli can go back to college, and Sid, who was introduced to be the love interest of Roli, can be the love interest of Anandi.  Of course, Sid will be a culture shock for Anandi, but I like it πŸ˜†

Oh, and maybe Simar can arrange to marry Jagya, and have Gauri sub for her while she goes dancing, so that when she is back, J & G are married, much to J's shock 🀣

🀣.vrish,good idea  to get jagya out of anandis lifeπŸ‘πŸΌ...πŸ˜‰maybe this is the only way we get to see  anandi going  to collegeπŸ˜†,in choti anandi's roli avatar..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
hooked thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

🀣.vrish,good idea  to get jagya out of anandis lifeπŸ‘πŸΌ...πŸ˜‰maybe this is the only way we get to see  anandi going  to collegeπŸ˜†,in choti anandi's roli avatar..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

Oh Vrish  - so many possiblities - πŸ˜‰ am loving it ! 
Anandi and Sid sound like a super pair. Roli shud go back to college. and the three losers J, Gauri and Simar can just toss coins and decide how to spend their time. Simar is always happy being miserable - so Gauir shudn't have any problem in looking for someone to yell at. And Jagya can always have an option if he ever tires of Gauri .πŸ˜†πŸ‘

SUPERB !