precap-Anandi's head injury!!!!

Posted: 12 years ago
hey frds...
todays episode is a rocking one...
Jg got royal ignorance from family and lal singh!!
but precap is a strange one...j yells at anandi that she is also doing things to insult him...anandi is upset...and disturbed...then a jeep hit her...her head is hitted on a rock!!😲

Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
kyaa episode thaa khushi.👍🏼.lal singhs dailogs -FANTASTIC👏..what a timely enterance by him,but that precap se iam disapointed ,anandi gets injured,abb phir jagya usse wahan se uthaa kar le jaayegaa,medical care ,and his stay wil get extended🤔 ,varna after all that gauri shouting i felt woh  divorce demand karegii
jyo..u r here in this time!!
i know...rocking episode ka kamal hai...!!😆
kya dhaasu episode tha
Jg talks r exactly like what i wanted to see!!
scared of anandi's legal status and presence in haveli!!

i hope they will take any step!
yeah precap is so strange!!😕
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
jalddi aayi main khushi tumhare curfew se pehle😳😳really felt divorce demand kare gauri😃  😉isi liye socha tumse pooch loon😆 ,but precap mein anandi injured toh ivorce kaise mange jagya..but gauri is putting al the right  ideas into jagyaa ki anandi will always come between ,even jagya was listening ,so what do  you think  🤔
kya pata...after the accident...j will show some more soft emotions towards anandi that leads gauri's anger...and she will force hard jag to get divorce from anandi...
my khiyali pulao...!!
but seriously...i didnt get the precap properly!!
oh when things were looking good comes anandi's accident

Pratysha was hospitalized right in real life? I think this untimely accident might be in preparation for her time off. Kuch an kuch faltoo ka twist dalte hein to prolong the divorce
Originally posted by intruderfast

oh when things were looking good comes anandi's accident

yeah accident ne sab kachraa karr diya varna i thought gauri will end up demanding divorce🤔
Originally posted by khusi_*

kya pata...after the accident...j will show some more soft emotions towards anandi that leads gauri's anger...and she will force hard jag to get divorce from anandi...
my khiyali pulao...!!
but seriously...i didnt get the precap properly!!
yeah, vaise bhi ho saktha hai🤔,hope gauri isnt the one doing daaktari on anandi😵..
😉vaise when they showed jeep tyre closeup  mujhe laga kahin koi new character toh enter nahi karr rahaa for anandi😆
Originally posted by andv

Pratysha was hospitalized right in real life? I think this untimely accident might be in preparation for her time off. Kuch an kuch faltoo ka twist dalte hein to prolong the divorce
that was three / four days back naa!!
but those accident scenes r shot much before than prats illness ...atleast 2 weeks before !!🤔