Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
WELCOME TO KUCH TOH LOUNGE BHI KAHEGA - ANALYSIS & DISCUSSION THREAD!!

Kritika Kamra and Mohnish Behl have come back to TV with a new story, and with something new to tell and give us. Kuch Toh Log Kahenge which is a love story about Dr. Nidhi who is a new intern and Dr. Ashutosh who is her senior. They meet at the hospital and slowly begin to fall in love with each other. Because of the age difference, there is a kashish between them...let's see how these two different people fall in love because of bound by mutual feelings, and distance from social norms.

Anyone can join the fun and take part in the discussion of the show, characters, scenes and many other things related to the episode. Give words to your thoughts. Approve

RULES to keep the discussion flow nice:)

1. No actor bashing & No derogatory terms to be used.
2. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this show.
3. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
4. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.5. PLEASE TRY NOT TO COMPARE IT WITH DHOOP KINAARAY. MANY OF US ARE NEW HERE TO THE SHOW AND STORY SO WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE OTHER SHOW WAS LIKE. SO, PLEASE KEEP THE COMPARISONS AWAY.

"Format, name and rules exclusively for kuch toh lounge bhi kehenge"

*Permission given from the Dev Team*

Mohabbat lounge and Kuch Toh Log Kahenge has a FB page, so join in & spread the word

To bring Kuch Toh Log Kahenge to the top in IF rankings, rate the Chaska meter everyday without fail here: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=660
Previous lounge link : Episode 10
p.s. first week trp -1.1 which is pretty good for a new show n at this tym slot.sum of the credit goes to the extent of prmotion our ktlk got. now we r going to get trps only on the basis of content of show so ktlk team should giv their best. all the best to ktlk team frm our lounge.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khazwhippymagical.Arjuhi-SweetGirl-kavyasam

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lounge@KTLK [14/10, Epi 10]" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Entertaining
SONG(s)OF THE DAY

Dhansu

SCENE(s) OF THE DAY

Sabki Baja Di
CHARACTER(s) OF THE DAY

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 14 October 2011 at 9:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
res

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Extremely sorry for being so late in editing.   but not late than  Anjali :P :P

To take the essence of this episode I have to assume  these  things:

1.  That they are not playing  'sayyaan ' in the bg and it is just tune and not words.

2.  that I accept the fact that ashutosh (pls. some give a nickname na, nice one not hardstone),  and Nidhi indeed have some unknown connection somewhere over the car issue, or yelling issue or earrings issue.  or else I cant go ahead with it. 

3.   Some people do try on saree and tie inside a trail room Geek  and trial rooms mein Hooks are not provided nor a corner plank to keep ur stuff Confused.   Destiny's play or else we wont be able to see the saree and tie together on the dividing wall Embarrassed.  

4.  Just like all tv characters in all Indian soaps,  even Ashu and Nidhi  dont see who it is walking past them or next to them   Tongue

but one thing I cannot overlook is Anji's  over reaction to the earrings or the writer's attempt to bring in forced reference to Ashutosh for Nidhi through her.

Character of the day 'Mallika'  for remembering the old days,  for making Ashutosh laugh.

Episode was nice.  Went in fast pace,  nice  performance by Kritika, Mohnish and Rukhsaar and Ishita. 

Mall scene was good  ,  the tie over the saree and then both selecting blue Embarrassed , both seeing the tie and saree from the opposite sides, the exchange and some kind of aahat  , an intution,  the return. it was all nice.

I agree with the nurse to some extent,  you give in too much to kid's request it is going to be hard, who will come everyday to coax and act or play to make them take medicine.   Nevertheless good scene.  again Rangnath takes the cake in the scene.  Nidhi is obvio missed since she was one among them  just like a kid Embarrassed.

mallika and ashutosh convo was good.  the 'angrezon se vande mataram gavaya'  line , is it  Mr. Pandey's  RDB  touch? :).   loved mallika here,  she is way too much into him, for so long.  cant imagine her reaction to find out when  a person who once thought  he cannot offer anyone anything is now falling for Nidhi.  Ashutosh was quite a naughty person during college.  how time changes a person. Ouch

Chotesarkar itna darta kyun hai apne instructor se Confused their scenes can be made more comical. 

Anji is cute in making nidhi go out with her,  make her buy something,nice convo there.  but I dont like how she is made to bring up reference to ashutosh as if she has seen them  together or thinks they are in love,  it was a little out of place,  too much reading between the lines for the earrings from her pov.  if Nidhi felt something abt them I can understand,  but Anji is overreacting to it.   

the scene where she wants to sketch nidhi with saree was nice.  Nidhi's 'sab kuch dhundla dhundla sa,  aahat jaise kisiki, kiski?'  was a little too soon according to me.  but the same aahat didnot work in the mall when they were so close?  I know am asking too many Q's na,  LOL but I am not expecting any answers,  I know in a soap all this needs to be over looked, lekin bolne mein kya harz hai?  

Music when  Ashutosh looks at the suit and asks for his tie, etc  was good, just the tune.  I wish they play only the tune of track until they realise , then they can play 'pyase hai naina'  Embarrassed

overall a good watch.   Hope it garners more and more viewers and gets higher trps every passing week.  well done team.  

Edited by kavyasam - 17 October 2011 at 9:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

magical.Arjuhi-SweetGirl-Anjalii...xXx

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Oh...Sorry  ! By Mistake I posted Reply with another Post.Embarrassed

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 14 October 2011 at 10:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Nice Maha Episod again. Right from Saree shopping ,Changing room Sequence , To Bag Exchange everything was Very Cute.Embarrassed

At the Begining Anji and Nidhi scene was as alwayz Lovely and entertaning.Anji is such a Sweet heart and She said same Dialoge to Nidhi - which I tells my mom everytime when she asks me to stop Spending Daddu's money.LOL I liked Ashu and Malika's scene as always.and I really think they makes good Pair.EmbarrassedI simply fails to understand the Problem B/w them If they had such Great Bond.Confused

The Whole Sequence's Direction  of Ashu- Nidhi at  -  How Ashu and Nidhi's way keeps on Crossing each other was very well Directed and Plesure to watch such scene's with Saiyaa BG score.Scene was at Changing Room was Awww...EmbarrassedBig smileand Finally they end up exchange bags.Well well I hope Some more Scenes are also coming on same Saree and Tie.Well written and Executed Scenes.

Shahenshah is such Sweetheart.He wants Nidhi back. I hope by  remembering his baba's Words Ashu call Nidhi. Already cant wait to see her face When Nidhi will get Ashu's call asking to come backEmbarrassed.I Hope so she gets it btw.Tongue Overall Today's show was Good.With Nidhi's and Anji's Jugalbandhi and Shopping Trip It was Fun and From Ashu's side it was Emotional & Touching  Side of Drama.Embarrassed

No Precap shown.I just hope That By next week Nidhi comes back to Hospital.Would love to watch her Encounter with Ashu.Embarrassedand Yeah Something from Rangnath and Anji too.LOLThey are adorable.Smile

Have a Nice Weekend Friends ! Enjoy !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komalSinghmagical.ArjuhikavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
fabulous episode as usual...another amazing friday...really great...i was hoping that in the mall thing nidhi will meet ashu but their hide and seek didn't gave any results...they just were still unaware of the fact but this made us enjoy a lot...nidhi looked so marvellous in the blue saree...loved to see ashu laugh rather just smiling...credit goes to mallika...and the kids were so cute...they are not taking medicines and food to get nidhi back...promo's are coming true...nidhi and ashu having blue dress parts and nidhi looking at phone waiting for a call and ashu thinking to call her...so cute today's epi was...loved anji today too..she is so cute..and alok nath's role today was really great as usual...

Dhansu

SCENE(s) OF THE DAY

nidhi looking at phone and waiting for it to ring and ahsu thinking to call
Sabki Baja Di
CHARACTER(s) OF THE DAY
shehenshah...so sweet kid...he is giving all efforts to get nidhi back

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiSh-SweetGirl-kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

sweetbarbie

Goldie

sweetbarbie

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
RES. fr now as i hvnt seen the full epi. yet so will try to edit it soon..Smile bt just wanted to inform all KTLKians those who hv missed any epi dis week hv a golden chance to watch dem tomorrow frm 2:30- 6 pm Party(i think it will include epi. frm last fri till now) so do tune in .. & catch on wht u hv missed... dis repeat telecast is only fr dis week i think.. bt i rlly wish dat  it turns out be permanant..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.