Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Guys as 1st night MOHAN was shirtless, hp fully in d morning alsooo he feels hot 2 b in towel againDay Dreaming!!! surely kastur will wake up 1stSleepy!!! hp she doesn't awake d whole family wid her bhajan in d templeDeadSleepy!!!! But hw will b dere scene, aftr MOHAN wakes upDay Dreaming??? I mean hpfully he will b served wid udhiyo nd dhoklas!! i wana c him eating dese wid dat priceless expression on his faceDay Dreaming!!!! God plsss help d CVs if they r planning 2 show saroj-kastur 1st day kitchen fightOuchDead!!!!
MOHAN might go 4 a jogging alsoooDay DreamingCool nd aftr returning he will take another showerDay Dreaming!!!
Hp dere is a MOHUR scene where kastur is telling him bout her dreams!! wana c MOHAN's face, in dat sceneROFL!! Yaa, MOHAN's siblings r def gonna tease him bout d suhagraatROFL!!! 
MOHAN will surely ask kastur dat y she was sleeping on d couchDay Dreaming???? 

Soo ppl, guess guess nd keep guessing nd predicting bout dere 1st morning!!!! But i really wana c a scene where sunlight is falling on MOHAN while he is lying on d bed nd dreamingDay Dreaming, 2 rule mumbaiROFL nd kastur's bhajan breaks d dreamROFL!!
plsss CVs we want d morning 2 b as memorable as was d night b4ROFL!!!! nd yaa make sure MOHAN re-bathesDay Dreaming, nd dis time giv him a black towel!! he shud b standing wid d towel on nd shake his head so dat his wet hair gets dry!! kastur nd all of us shud b Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming!!!
Guys, dese were my predictions!! plsss pray dat atleast d 1st line or last line gets fulfilledStar!!!
plsss ppl predict bout d morning in typical MOHUR ishtyleWink!!! let us see, hw many of our predictions cum right????ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mdeenasugii

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hw will b MOHUR's 1st morning???" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Abhi raat khatam nahi huwa u started thinking about mohan's morning ROFL I think when he wakes up he will be shocked to see kastur there and the room and realization will hit him that his room is not his anymore LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sugiiKhatamKahani

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Koi pata nahi he will ask kastur couch pey soney ki tumhari adat hey ya bemari ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sparkling-starmdeenasugiimanasi_31IamSherLockedanitarani

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
nahi, he might just c dat kastur is still offering him a glass, nd might mistundrstand her dat still she is offering him milkROFL???
later pata chalega ke glass mein toh water thaDay Dreaming!!!
soapy by d way, tujhe kya khayal arahe hai, MOHAN phir se nahayega, ya phir ang ka pradarshan karegaROFLDay Dreaming????/

Marvel-freak

IF-Dazzler

Marvel-freak

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
You will naver stop day dreaming LOOL!! I think Mohan will wake up first LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sparkling-starharshu.sundasSoaps1

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Hey bhagwaan D'oh Ab raat mein shirtless dekh liya subah bhi shirtless dekhna hai kaise dharampankhe ho tum sab Ermm Tum sabke dreams toh Kastur ke dreams ko bhi peechhe chhod denge ROFL
Oh but I also want to see wet zulfein Day Dreaming
I feel Kastur will wake up first since she is the adarsh dharampatni adarsh bahu LOL Then I want her to be in the bathroom and Mohan to get-up then ... Mohan will want to immediately rush there and door will be locked ROFL Phir ek one-liner toh pakka we will get Party And I want to see Mohan's expressions then ROFL

Edited by manasi_31 - 14 October 2011 at 9:59am

mdeenasugiiKhatamKahani

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
yaa, mansii bilkul dil ki baat bol diya!!! MOHAN ka oneliner woh bhi, bathroom chin jane ke baadROFLDay Dreaming!!!!

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Imagine Kastur will come in the room with pooja or aarti ki thaali after doing pooja in the mandir and spread dhoop everywhere in the room and my Mohan will get suffocated and wake up and tell her to cut the dhoop melodrama ROFL

sparkling-starJaz1990harshu.sundas

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.