India-Forums

kaisa yeh pyar hai FC N10 (Page 7)

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

LOL @ Siddu's avi.

BTW,DD is not petite.She is 5'8''.But her figure is quite unproportional to her height.

5.8' ????   LOLLOL
The_Other_Woman IF-Sizzlerz
The_Other_Woman
The_Other_Woman

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

Here comes Aisha's analysis of Kripa's tear.

There was 80% guilt and 20% pain in K's tear.(100% glycerine in NB's eyes though)LOL

Somewhere deep inside her heart Kripa knew she is not right.She knew she doesn't love Prithvi.After her consummation with Angad like all other Indian girl she submitted herself to Angad.And so while making love with Prithvi the Bharatiya Nari deep inside her felt disgusted.So although she was married she was guilty of doing it.The scene after the consummation were she tells Angad about her consummation there was guilt in her eyes more than the happiness of winning against Angad.And the background song played lso indicated that she isnot happy.And guilt is the major cause.

Nadia though it was not her first time,it still can physically hurt her.It was her second time.And if a girl consummate after long gaps then it is very possible that she will feel pain.And if your body is not prepared for consummation no matter what you will fill pain.Kripa was not prpared for the consummation.she did it to take rvenge on Angad.She had no desire at that time.

@ underlined..  if that is the case.. then def it was the physical pain..  why are we assuming that Kripa had some guilt at that time.. what kind of guilt it was which i m not being able to see..Ermm

Yep it was physical pain.The exhaustness,tierdness every women feel after consummation.

i think Kripa supporters will never agree with this at all..  if it was out of guilt then Neha did a bad job here.. her facial expressions were not spot on.. 

There is nothing to disagree.It is clearly visible she was enjoyig.Did you notice the smile in her face when P kissed her shoulders,the shyness in her eyes,she was closing her eyes and was feeling P's touch.

NB's acting was not poor.It is alright.She did a good job.

The tear was the result of her satisfaction and the physical pain.

The_Other_Woman
The_Other_Woman

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

LOL @ Siddu's avi.

BTW,DD is not petite.She is 5'8''.But her figure is quite unproportional to her height.

5.8' ????   LOLLOL

Angry 5'8'' you fool.
Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

LOL @ Siddu's avi.

5.8' ????   LOLLOL

Angry 5'8'' you fool.

oye chal naa..  i know u meant to say 5 feet 8 inch..  but i dont think she is that tall..

max 5'5..  Approve
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Oh okay I havent watched today episode yet...have you watched ek hazron meri behna yet???

Edited by Siddu246 - 14 October 2011 at 2:25pm
The_Other_Woman
The_Other_Woman

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Siddu246

Aisha is your avi from today episode..??

Yess.HeartThe first ArHi hug.I can't wait for Monday.Why doesn't it come after Friday?Angry

areyyy ye kab hua..  Mubarak ho! Embarrassed

was it just a friendly hug  or she fell for him.. 

She was devastated and needed someone's shoulder.Though there were enough people beside her she ran to the guy whom she just had a fight with.It was an emotional hug.Not romantic though.Embarrassed

She fell for him but stupid girl taking too much time to realise.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Here comes Aisha's analysis of Kripa's tear.

There was 80% guilt and 20% pain in K's tear.(100% glycerine in NB's eyes though)LOL

Somewhere deep inside her heart Kripa knew she is not right.She knew she doesn't love Prithvi.After her consummation with Angad like all other Indian girl she submitted herself to Angad.And so while making love with Prithvi the Bharatiya Nari deep inside her felt disgusted.So although she was married she was guilty of doing it.The scene after the consummation were she tells Angad about her consummation there was guilt in her eyes more than the happiness of winning against Angad.And the background song played lso indicated that she isnot happy.And guilt is the major cause.

Nadia though it was not her first time,it still can physically hurt her.It was her second time.And if a girl consummate after long gaps then it is very possible that she will feel pain.And if your body is not prepared for consummation no matter what you will fill pain.Kripa was not prpared for the consummation.she did it to take rvenge on Angad.She had no desire at that time.

@ underlined..  if that is the case.. then def it was the physical pain..  why are we assuming that Kripa had some guilt at that time.. what kind of guilt it was which i m not being able to see..Ermm

Yep it was physical pain.The exhaustness,tierdness every women feel after consummation.

i think Kripa supporters will never agree with this at all..  if it was out of guilt then Neha did a bad job here.. her facial expressions were not spot on.. 

There is nothing to disagree.It is clearly visible she was enjoyig.Did you notice the smile in her face when P kissed her shoulders,the shyness in her eyes,she was closing her eyes and was feeling P's touch.
i agree here..  

NB's acting was not poor.It is alright.She did a good job.

The tear was the result of her satisfaction and the physical pain.
it wasnt here satisfaction Ayesha.. coz she didnt have a smile on her face..  she looked embarrassed to me that look.. what i have done here..  
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Aisha fix your siggy box...its annoying...

Go to top