Celebrity Fan Clubs

   

kaisa yeh pyar hai FC N10 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Joined: 15 January 2008

Posts: 20266

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Here comes Aisha's analysis of Kripa's tear.

There was 80% guilt and 20% pain in K's tear.(100% glycerine in NB's eyes though)LOL

Somewhere deep inside her heart Kripa knew she is not right.She knew she doesn't love Prithvi.After her consummation with Angad like all other Indian girl she submitted herself to Angad.And so while making love with Prithvi the Bharatiya Nari deep inside her felt disgusted.So although she was married she was guilty of doing it.The scene after the consummation were she tells Angad about her consummation there was guilt in her eyes more than the happiness of winning against Angad.And the background song played lso indicated that she isnot happy.And guilt is the major cause.

Nadia though it was not her first time,it still can physically hurt her.It was her second time.And if a girl consummate after long gaps then it is very possible that she will feel pain.And if your body is not prepared for consummation no matter what you will fill pain.Kripa was not prpared for the consummation.she did it to take rvenge on Angad.She had no desire at that time.


@ underlined..  if that is the case.. then def it was the physical pain..  why are we assuming that Kripa had some guilt at that time.. what kind of guilt it was which i m not being able to see..Ermm


Yep it was physical pain.The exhaustness,tierdness every women feel after consummation.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kaisa yeh pyar hai FC N10 (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Siddu246

IF-Dazzler

Siddu246

Joined: 11 December 2007

Posts: 2554

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by Siddu246

Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by Siddu246

Originally posted by annu127

[QUOTE=Siddu246] [QUOTE=annu127][QUOTE=angadkripa_fan]

 

ur avi..?? Pinch  
 
which one...?? aur kyon?

u have only one avi naa i.e DD's..  sorry but her body is looking not normal..  petite figure and big face.. neck kahan hai.. 
 
oh okay yea lol i did not even notice her neck was missingLOL... actually this is not the orginal so looks weird here...will be changing siggys tom anyways after the episode...

Siddu246

IF-Dazzler

Siddu246

Joined: 11 December 2007

Posts: 2554

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Aisha is your avi from today episode..??

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Joined: 15 January 2008

Posts: 20266

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

Aisha is your avi from today episode..??


Yess.HeartThe first ArHi hug.I can't wait for Monday.Why doesn't it come after Friday?Angry

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Joined: 19 August 2008

Posts: 6141

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Here comes Aisha's analysis of Kripa's tear.

There was 80% guilt and 20% pain in K's tear.(100% glycerine in NB's eyes though)LOL

Somewhere deep inside her heart Kripa knew she is not right.She knew she doesn't love Prithvi.After her consummation with Angad like all other Indian girl she submitted herself to Angad.And so while making love with Prithvi the Bharatiya Nari deep inside her felt disgusted.So although she was married she was guilty of doing it.The scene after the consummation were she tells Angad about her consummation there was guilt in her eyes more than the happiness of winning against Angad.And the background song played lso indicated that she isnot happy.And guilt is the major cause.

Nadia though it was not her first time,it still can physically hurt her.It was her second time.And if a girl consummate after long gaps then it is very possible that she will feel pain.And if your body is not prepared for consummation no matter what you will fill pain.Kripa was not prpared for the consummation.she did it to take rvenge on Angad.She had no desire at that time.


@ underlined..  if that is the case.. then def it was the physical pain..  why are we assuming that Kripa had some guilt at that time.. what kind of guilt it was which i m not being able to see..Ermm


Yep it was physical pain.The exhaustness,tierdness every women feel after consummation.

i think Kripa supporters will never agree with this at all..  if it was out of guilt then Neha did a bad job here.. her facial expressions were not spot on.. 

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Joined: 19 August 2008

Posts: 6141

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by Siddu246

Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by Siddu246

Originally posted by annu127

[QUOTE=Siddu246] [QUOTE=annu127][QUOTE=angadkripa_fan]

 

ur avi..?? Pinch  
 
which one...?? aur kyon?

u have only one avi naa i.e DD's..  sorry but her body is looking not normal..  petite figure and big face.. neck kahan hai.. 
 
oh okay yea lol i did not even notice her neck was missingLOL... actually this is not the orginal so looks weird here...will be changing siggys tom anyways after the episode...

mere ko photoshopped lagti hai.. Confused

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Joined: 15 January 2008

Posts: 20266

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
LOL @ Siddu's avi.

BTW,DD is not petite.She is 5'8''.But her figure is quite unproportional to her height.

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Joined: 19 August 2008

Posts: 6141

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Originally posted by Siddu246

Aisha is your avi from today episode..??


Yess.HeartThe first ArHi hug.I can't wait for Monday.Why doesn't it come after Friday?Angry

areyyy ye kab hua..  Mubarak ho! Embarrassed

was it just a friendly hug  or she fell for him.. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
~~kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai~~thread n)11

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

..NadiaZ.. 1200 42697 05 March 2012 at 2:16pm
By -Sama-
Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai Fan Club NEW THREAD PAGE 151

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

..NadiaZ.. 1213 1160359 14 October 2011 at 8:42am
By ..NadiaZ..
kaisa ye pyar hai audios Amayraa 2 9143 18 December 2010 at 9:38am
By Amayraa
Bewafai kaa ab gila kaisa harish_parmar 0 421 18 February 2010 at 4:35am
By harish_parmar
KAISA YEH PYAAR HAI FC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20

desigrl27 155 110668 05 July 2008 at 7:26am
By CRAZY FOR KIDS

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.